Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DIARY OF A BABY 15Jun: I get attached with ovary 17Jun: I m a tissue now 30Jun: Mom said 2 dad 'u r going 2 be a father' MOMDAD R VRY HAPY15Jul: My

Naveen Nagesh
Naveen Nagesh DIARY OF A BABY 15Jun:- I get attached with ovary. 17Jun:- I m a tissue now. 30Jun:- Mom said 2 dad, 'u r going 2 be a father' MOM-DAD R VRY HAPY15Jul:- My food is wht my mum eats. 15Sep:- I cn feel my hrtbeat. 14Oct:- I hv little hands, legs, head n a stomach. 13Nov:- Today i ws inan ultrascan. Wow! I m a girl. 14Nov:- I was DEAD! My mom n dad killed me.. WHY? :( Is it just becoz i was a girl? Ppl luv 2 hv a MOTHER, A WIFE,N OF COURSE A GIRLFRIEND TOO THN WHY NOT A DAUGHTER? IF u r A Human. . . PASS IT TO EVERY one
 
Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers OMG! in like season 1 or 2 of house lincoln burrows made a guest appearance for an episode. now in the new season michael scoffield did. ironic? i think so.
 
Alana Castillo
Alana Castillo everything im thinkin is 4, 5, 6 steps ahead...n i do it for my lover, my husband, my bestfriend<3
 
Vinod Abraham
Vinod Abraham Kolaveri IT version :P TAG ur friends from IT sector I sing a song... Error son...g… White-u skinu clientu clientu Clientu heartu Blacku Issue u Issue u meet u meet u My appraisal darku Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di Dialogue1: ”mama.. notes eduthuko.. apadiye kaila KT eduthuko” Pe pe pe pe Pe pe pe pe Sariya reverse KT sollu Ve ve ve ve ve ve ve ve Dialogue2:”he he he he.. Super maama super maama.. ready? 1…. 2uu.. 3eee 4” Pe pe pe pe Pe pe pe pe Ve ve ve ve ve ve ve Dialogue3:” Ok. Maama.. now tune change.. uh?” Kaila Mouse u(Di:”illa illa only English huh”) Hand-la mouse uu Mouse la code u Code u fulla error uu Empty lifeu project come u Life reversu gearu Bug bug u. Oh my bug u U showed me BOW u Beer u beer u.. Holy beer u I want you here now u God I am dying now u PM happy how u This song is for IT guys u We don’t have choice u Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri..di

Likes

Saroj Sahoo
 
Gautham IeatBabies Anand
Gautham IeatBabies Anand Bf3 vs mw3 = bf3... a bit of dissapointment but ign said it so i listen
 
LadyJhena Mwuapx
LadyJhena Mwuapx I Still Love _______

Likes

LadyJhena Mwuapx
 
Kisten Scott
Kisten Scott hey baby....just want to say I Love You Cuddle Bear...
 
Wendy Nebbitt
Wendy Nebbitt Father God, You alone are worthy of my praise! Today I declare that You are good, and Your mercy endures forever! Have Your way in my life by the power of Your precious Holy Spirit. I honor You today and submit every area of my life to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Elizabeth Richards
Elizabeth Richards So I'm looking for God in one way this morning and he done came in a different direction. I have received a maricle from him! Blowing kisses to my father!
 
Leroy M Liepertz
Leroy M Liepertz I feel a new wind is coming true
 
Saladeen Davis
Saladeen Davis My own nephew wanna try me but thats why shiting on these bitches (restroom) but any way wat eva i want to say about nicki minaj i will now bitch.(lmao bum as bitches) and alkuwan step ur pussy up seem like u got one. ur fuckin atitude stink but bitch crawl back in ur shell at being a man like me u aint nothin but a facebook gangsta since u grew a couple of inches nigga yeah im short but i still will beat ur ass u forgot who ur uncle is and by tha way kia nowing bout dis.
 
Malcolm Lane
Malcolm Lane Well that's it for today, I am now on STRIKE ... lol
 
Patrice Nelson
Patrice Nelson Gm fb ! im listerning to monica song its going to hurt u when its gone ! all i can say this song is so true ! to all the daddies or mothers not in your kids life u need to start somewhere y not start today bcuz u never know what could happen be bless fb !
 
Mir Haseeb
Mir Haseeb NoW i rEaLiZe wAt d mEtTa iZ.....

Likes

Mir HaseebKoUnge Kahwe
 
Oscar Cos B Phiri
Oscar Cos B Phiri i'm nt a star, sumbody lied, I gotta chopper & car..**flowin along wit Ross**
 
Katelynn Bigger
Katelynn Bigger Ok moving day tomorrow...kinda nervous...but excited!..hanging out with miss.mackenzie today..this.should.b fun I miss her!!
 
Samantha Raphael Rivera
Samantha Raphael Rivera #Good Excuses Y u can't get em up 4 Round 2, Naw Babe,I gotta check my Blood SugarO_o Her: U aint got No Fucken DIABETES! #Stop Frontin..LMFAO....

Likes

Samantha Raphael Rivera
 
Nyazia Alexsandra Rodriguez
Nyazia Alexsandra Rodriguez Last day at the Frost :*, only people ima see when I visit is my natti <3 and reina
 
Josh Mai
Josh Mai To my haterz: You *uckin out here dude. I'm *uckig out here to. You gunna feel this cuz. Cause I'm the realist cuz. You don't know about me dude.I don't know about you. But if you doubt your boy I'm gunna out shout you. Your gunna feel this dude. Let the realist spit. You wanna talk that ish. You best get off my. You better get off my spit. You better check my flow cause on this real ish dude. To the top I go. You wanna bite this stuff, that I say right now. You got the knowledge boy? cause I ain't no clown. You wanna talk to me. I wanna see you too. But first understand what I've been through. I'm on my good ish bro. I got a family bro. So there's some places I'm not willing to go. I take care of my ish I got my peeps in school but we need more funding so I'll do what I do. You out here bro and I'm out here too so hook me up and I'll hook up you. Yea heard! I'm not playing we're struggling and I'm comin for that paper! My homies will feel me on this do what you do cause the word is now! Go hard or go home cause I'm bout to just stay home! Nuffsaid
 
Seedouf Professour Adebajo
Seedouf Professour Adebajo i can lecture to any lenght.dat is my inspiration.take it or not.baba God noniii.
 
Botsalo Ntesho Madilanyane
Botsalo Ntesho Madilanyane I nid hlp guys...lets say u'v done sumthn terrbly wrong,sumthn dt u knw wl dstroy yo r.shp..do u tel yo patna or u jst kip it 4 da sake of it?help!
 
Lwandiso Ludwe Magwentshu
Lwandiso Ludwe Magwentshu A man says to a Trainer at the gym, "I want to impress dat beautiful gal.Which machine should i use?" The trainer replies, "Use da ATM outside da gym"...lol#Uzo xhwitwa umntu!
 
El-el Yiing
El-el Yiing i love you like a love song baby..
 
Leanne Gibson
Leanne Gibson my does love miss lauren geddis I dooooo xxxx
 
Jesus Garcia
Jesus Garcia I am onn one cuz I am getting old some one should off told u..i walk around my job ffff every body
 

No comments:

Post a Comment