Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Heart touching reality of life: Evryone is gud 2 utill u expect nthng frm them and U r gud 2 themonly till u fulfil their expectations nO SKL THE love of gettin out

Umesh Sakle
Umesh Sakle Heart touching reality of life: Evryone is gud 2 u......till u expect nthng frm them, and U r gud 2 them......only till u fulfil their expectations.
 
James 'Don' Esè
James 'Don' Esè nO SKL, THE love of gettin out to bed wen ever u wnt JHEEZ
 
Roanne F Ambait
Roanne F Ambait magkalayo man tau ngyn nananatili ka prin d2 sa puso't isipan ko mhal ko...anne...love u...
 
Joanne Valente
Joanne Valente what would u do 4 shimp
www.courant.com
Two supermarket employees in Hartford were stabbed by a man who police said was trying to steal two bags of shrimp.
 
Jessy Kavanamur
Jessy Kavanamur Jerom why did u have to go????? Yyyyyyy
 
Ngoako Sizwe Ramolesana
Ngoako Sizwe Ramolesana Thanx 4 acceptance. Am gud and u.
 
Athif Muwaffaq Zain
Athif Muwaffaq Zain tar aj pas w mz u .. Ok ? :) RT @ChazzAldi28: yaudh sene, gua takut inponya salah mulu... RT @athif_zain: (cont) http://wl.tl/6IEU0
 
Coker Oluwatoyin Omo Magemu
Coker Oluwatoyin Omo Magemu I dont understand why i care so much with all this tears,stop games one the heart will be in one, then every word and every touch will fuel our true passion flame i will be urs forever u will be mine and we will be one.with god blessing.
 
Winnifred Dogbe
Winnifred Dogbe If u culd read ma mind.....wat @ tale my thghts culd tell?
 
Jefferson Tafadzwa Muzah
Jefferson Tafadzwa Muzah U,my lyf.......thots,lov!!!drimz,hopes.........!!!
 
Tequila Foreman
Tequila Foreman GOOD MORNIN BOUT 2 START MY MORNIN OFF RIGHT DONT WANT 2 GO 2 WORK BUT I HAVE 2 SO HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE A GREAT DAY. I HAVE ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT.... I LOVE U TJF.....
 
Kathy Ham
Kathy Ham My grama and mom always told me god will only put on ur shoulders what u can handle but why does it feel like iam dragging my shoulders behind me here lately
 
Karan Shergill
Karan Shergill Kalia da king kuldeep mank is dunia ch ni reha . I miss u mank
 
Israel Chukwu
Israel Chukwu Why is it dat women are so desprete of marriage both big nd small. Must U marry?
 
Emily Anderson Tori
Emily Anderson Tori Back on facebook after a long time ..... Missed u friends :*

Likes

Aisyah Suryanti
 
Mahesh Thakor
Mahesh Thakor ♥*******I miss u********♥╬ ╬♥*******365 days*******♥╬ ╬♥********I miss u*******♥╬ ╬♥*******52 weeks.******♥╬ ╬♥********I miss ********♥╬ ╬♥*******12 mths.*******♥╬ ╬♥*******I miss u********♥╬ ╬♥******8760 days*******♥╬ ╬♥*******I miss u********♥╬ ╬♥*******8760 hrs*******♥╬ ╬♥*******I miss u********♥╬ ╬♥******525600 mins*****♥╬ ╬♥*******I miss u********♥╬ ╬♥*****31536000 sec*****♥╬ ╬♥*******I miss u********
 
Ramu Panuganti
I think u guys are waiting for his turn :P
 
Amit Thapa
Amit Thapa Every lov songs i listen 2 i think of u;-)...
 
Nazirul Thesetiaone
Nazirul Thesetiaone soo hard to get u out of my mind!!!

Likes

Nazirul ThesetiaoneDayang Mizzmazzda MardyahSiti Nornadhirah
 
Alexander Hope
Alexander Hope In need of prayers right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are one of my friends or family click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways

Likes

Christopher Lindon
 
Noel Osterhold
Noel Osterhold This is for Monique! Love You!\ I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways.
 
Ayeni Cynthia Eghonghon Cyvone
Ayeni Cynthia Eghonghon Cyvone hw many shit hv u done 2day
 
Iputher Onpaper
Iputher Onpaper I'm from the kingdom of doing,u gots ta show me!

Likes

Desii' Garza
 
George Isaac Turay
George Isaac Turay G CASH RECORDS PRESENT STORM[AKA THE GOLDEN SON]IN HIS DEBUT ALBUM LAUNCHING [SAVE ME]FEBUARY 4 2012 AT BIG OBASAI COMPLEX CENTRAL,MAKE SURE U BE PART OF IT.
 
Danelle Vosges Angelique
Danelle Vosges Angelique U knw u have friend when u have friends like mine,help me when i am at my weakest, gve me support when no 1 wants to.and the most important.they love me for who nd what i am. Nw the time has cme to say good bay,i am going to mis al my fwends.thanx for the best 5 years. ima mis u.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment