Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My friend's Status was Standing on the edge of a cliff about to jump off So I poked him : You and I are at a Christmas party and there

Vanessa Michelle-xo
Vanessa Michelle-xo My friend's Status was... Standing on the edge of a cliff, about to jump off. So... I poked him :)
 
Dori Dietzman
Dori Dietzman You and I are at a Christmas party.... and there is only one glass of wine left! Using only 4 words, what would you say to me? Note: If you comment, you must copy and post this to your status, so I may comment on yours as well. Be a good sport :P
 
Kerry Usanda Verdon
Kerry Usanda Verdon Craig Guilao Verdon I think i've shown you this before but he is incredible.
www.youtube.com

Likes

Betty Tundik
 
Michelle Pizarro
Michelle Pizarro Like! ;D For christmas i want. [] A date with you ... ... [] You ♥ []To hang out with you . [] A christmas card (: [] A huge hug :D [] A kiss ;p [] A chance ♥ [] A present [] You & me under the mistltoe ;) [] Some milk & cookies :p You are . . [] All i want ♥ [] Cute [] Pretty [] Mean [] Alright [] A STRANGER [] Not my type [] Sexy Rate . . [] 1-5 [] 6-7 [] 8-9 [] 10 [] Broke my scale . (; You Should . . [] Stop Being A Stranger [] Talk To Me More [] Inbox Me [] Text Me
 
Indranil Deb
Indranil Deb the road dat end 4r me ...... u show me the way 4rm der .......thats why i luv u so much...................................................
 
Aaron Black
Aaron Black Joshua thought he grabbed blackcurrent cordial from the cupboard... it was actually balsamic vinegar (i don't know how you mix these up). The result was quite amusing.
 
Jagadeesh Reddy
Jagadeesh Reddy everyone had this in their life
!~ ♥ ~! A Speechless Message With Deep Feelings !~ ♥ ~! Both Are Quiet, But Have Hundreds Of Things Running In The Mind.. !! Both Are Missing Each Other Badly, But Want The Other One To Initiate The Conversation..!! =| Both Want To B With Each Other, To Fight, To Argue, To Show Love, But Would Pretend That They Are Fine Without Each Other..♥ =( Both Want To Meet Each Other, But Will Not Say Anything And Wait Silently..!! They Would Send Each Other Silly Messages, But Would Not Tell Them: 'Stupid I am Missing U.." -This Is Love..♥ Sometimes We Miss Out On Most Loveable Moments, Jst Bcoz We Want D Other One To Take D First Step..!! =/ Showing Love Might Improve The Situation, But Showing Ego Definetely Ruins It.. ♥ !! =( -Hit "Like" If you Agree and Liked It, Tag Ur Maximum friends & Share It on your Wall..♥ =) -> Shan
 
Kyra Dana
Kyra Dana I love you boo
 
Ben Sokoro
Ben Sokoro On my way to nairobi, shit happens but i hope get it,
 
Subhash Kumar
Subhash Kumar Kal (1 Dec 2011) mera Birth day hai... I hope very Body wish me.
 
Joleen Shores
Joleen Shores Just woke up had nightmares again about I know who grrrr why why why ....why all this I have good weeks and bad days one it will all be behind me...I hope
 
Tobi Olamilekan Timmie
Tobi Olamilekan Timmie Christmas is coming aunty phil buy sweet for me o and i wan go see mother christmas also...laide i no go give my chicken chop cos u ate all ur ram, imagine phat stingy orobo gurl
 
Joseph Mori Gbujama
Joseph Mori Gbujama Sometimes I feel a medium on Gods earth. On Gods green.
 
Michelle Potter
Michelle Potter I finally got some sleep last night, too bad I'm too far behind for it to matter.....
 
Jacob Gabey Jnr
Jacob Gabey Jnr Cruz gad bike i thnk

Likes

Ebi Mills
 
Saga Ma'aele
Saga Ma'aele During Darkness, light has a way of finding and shining.. In despair you gave me air.. Effortless, natural beauty in conversation.. Lesson to given patience.. It's not a race, you have my pace..I see potential, lets make it essential and find out if its special..

Likes

Saga Ma'aele
 
Uplifted Slim Boya
Uplifted Slim Boya I no go hustle till infinity,but I go bubble till infinity,with my infinity lolz
 
Judy Lami
Judy Lami I made a lot of progress yesterday cleaning up my shop :) Today I hope to be able to do the same, then I can post a lot more stuff on my web.

Likes

Stacy Chandler
 
Rory Fitzpatrick
Rory Fitzpatrick Queen documentary on ABC2 NOW! I think everyone should watch. :D
 
Ayannick D Sill
Ayannick D Sill Good news is that I have voted,bad news is that whoever will win will resort to corruption...
 
Rhonda Foster
Rhonda Foster Good Morning FB! My daughter is getting an award today HONORS!!! I don't know how long she Think shes going to be on stage but she is in here getting divalicious lol <3

Likes

Kaneisha Camille Ellis
 
Emmanuel Guzzler Ogonji
Emmanuel Guzzler Ogonji Bby bby bby i luv u...
 
Sam B Deakins
Sam B Deakins Laugh of the Day: "I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.." Comrade Barack HUSSEIN Obama
 
Kelsey Haddix
Kelsey Haddix I wish I could just stay home and sleep -___-
 
Miita Ameecha Danverz
Miita Ameecha Danverz Don't walk behind me,I may not lead Don't walk in front of me,I may not follow Just walk beside me and be my friend
 

No comments:

Post a Comment