Wednesday, November 30, 2011

everything im thinkin is 4 5 6 steps aheadn i do it for my lover my husband my bestfriend3 Kolaveri IT version :P TAG ur friends from IT sector I sing a

Alana Castillo
Alana Castillo everything im thinkin is 4, 5, 6 steps ahead...n i do it for my lover, my husband, my bestfriend<3
 
Vinod Abraham
Vinod Abraham Kolaveri IT version :P TAG ur friends from IT sector I sing a song... Error son...g… White-u skinu clientu clientu Clientu heartu Blacku Issue u Issue u meet u meet u My appraisal darku Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di Dialogue1: ”mama.. notes eduthuko.. apadiye kaila KT eduthuko” Pe pe pe pe Pe pe pe pe Sariya reverse KT sollu Ve ve ve ve ve ve ve ve Dialogue2:”he he he he.. Super maama super maama.. ready? 1…. 2uu.. 3eee 4” Pe pe pe pe Pe pe pe pe Ve ve ve ve ve ve ve Dialogue3:” Ok. Maama.. now tune change.. uh?” Kaila Mouse u(Di:”illa illa only English huh”) Hand-la mouse uu Mouse la code u Code u fulla error uu Empty lifeu project come u Life reversu gearu Bug bug u. Oh my bug u U showed me BOW u Beer u beer u.. Holy beer u I want you here now u God I am dying now u PM happy how u This song is for IT guys u We don’t have choice u Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri..di

Likes

Saroj Sahoo
 
Gautham IeatBabies Anand
Gautham IeatBabies Anand Bf3 vs mw3 = bf3... a bit of dissapointment but ign said it so i listen
 
LadyJhena Mwuapx
LadyJhena Mwuapx I Still Love _______

Likes

LadyJhena Mwuapx
 
Kisten Scott
Kisten Scott hey baby....just want to say I Love You Cuddle Bear...
 
Wendy Nebbitt
Wendy Nebbitt Father God, You alone are worthy of my praise! Today I declare that You are good, and Your mercy endures forever! Have Your way in my life by the power of Your precious Holy Spirit. I honor You today and submit every area of my life to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Lodie Gourley
Lodie Gourley GOD'S PHONE NUMBER Hello God, I called today To talk a little while I need a friend who'll listen To my anxiety and trail. You see. I can't quite make it Through a day just on my own... I need your love to guide me, So I'll never feel alone I want to ask you please to keep, My family and friends safe and sound. Come and fill their lives with confidence For whatever fate theyre bound. Give me faith,dear God,to face Each hour throughout the day, And not to worry over things I can't change in any way. I thank you God,for being home And listening to my call For giving me such good advice When I stumble and fall.... Your number,God,is the only one That answers every time. I never get a busy signal, Never had to pay a dime. So thank you,God,for listening To my troubles and my sorrow. God, I love you 2 And I'll call again p.s Please bless all my friends and family
 
Dianna Humphrey Sheets
Dianna Humphrey Sheets We has whales up here... I had trouble waiting for this to load on my puter, but maybe you'll have better luck...
www.komonews.com
 
Arogent Hunk
Arogent Hunk It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knew how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel, whenever I reread them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher. Author : Annie Besant

Likes

King Anil Thakur SinghYawar MalikSofi Hanan
 
Ashlei Nikole Sparkle Copeland
Ashlei Nikole Sparkle Copeland So sleepy...if I didn't have a unit test this morning I would sleep in...Have an Excellent & Productive day ppl!!!

Likes

Enell Riley
 
Margaux Melissa Jarka
Margaux Melissa Jarka Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world!!! I love you Kelly Jarka :)
 
Ilham Samba
Ilham Samba incubus - i miss u
 
Wanda Miller
Wanda Miller You're a 19 year old kid. You're critically wounded and dying in The jungle somewhere in the Central Highlands of Viet Nam .. It's November 11, 1967. LZ (landing zone) X-ray. Your unit is outnumbered 8-1 and the enemy fire is so intense from 100 yards away, that your CO (commanding officer) has ordered the MedEvac helicopters to stop coming in. You're lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns and you know you're not getting out. Your family is half way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you'll never see them again. As the world starts to fade in and out, you know this is the day. Then - over the machine gun noise - you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter. You look up to see a Huey coming in. But.. It doesn't seem real because no MedEvac markings are on it. Captain Ed Freeman is coming in for you. He's not MedEvac so it's not his job, but he heard the radio call and decided he's flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire anyway. Even after the MedEvacs were ordered not to come.He's coming anyway. And he drops it in and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 3 of you at a time on board. Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire to the doctors and nurses and safety. And, he kept coming back!! 13 more times!! Until all the wounded were out. No one knew until the mission was over that the Captain had been hit 4 times in the legs and left arm. He took 29 of you and your buddies out that day. Some would not have made it without the Captain and his Huey. Medal of Honor Recipient, Captain Ed Freeman, United States Air Force, died last Wednesday at the age of 70, in Boise , Idaho May God Bless and Rest His Soul. I bet you didn't hear about this hero's passing, but we've sure seen a whole bunch about Lindsay Lohan, Jordan , John Terry Tiger Woods Thieving MPs and the bickering of congress over Health Reform. Medal of Honor Winner Captain Ed Freeman Shame on the media !!! Now... YOU pass this along. Honor this real hero, repost please? God Bless our Military men, women and their families!!!
 
Mohammed Shareef
കേരളവുമായി തമിഴ്നാടിന്റെ അവകാശങ്ങൾ ഇന്നും ഇന്നലെയുമല്ല തുടങ്ങിയത്. കേരളത്തിലെ - തിരുവിതാംകൂറിലെ കന്യാകുമാരി കേരളത്തിന് നഷ്ടമാകുന്നത് 1956ൽ. പാലക്കാട് റെയിൽവേ ഡിവിഷനെ വിഭജിച്ച് സേലം ഡിവിഷൻ ആക്കി കേരളത്തിനെ വെല്ലുവിളിച്ചതും ഇതേ തമിഴ്നാടിന്റെ കേന്ദ്രമന്ത്രി തന്നെ. അതിനൊന്നും അവർക്കൊരു മടിയും ഇല്ല. കേരളീയർ മണ്ടന്മാരും, തമിഴ്നാട്ടുകാർ കുബുദ്ധികളുമെന്നേ പറയാൻ കഴിയൂ. 50വർഷമായിരുന്നു ഈ അണക്കെട്ടിന്റെ ആയുസ്സായി എൻജീനിയറായ പെനിക്വിക്ക് നിർണ്ണയിച്ചത്. പക്ഷേ കേവലം 50 വർഷം ആയുസ്സ് പറഞ്ഞ ഡാം 999 വർഷത്തേക്ക് പാട്ടത്തിനു കൊടുത്തതിന്റെ ഔചിത്യം എത്ര ആലോചിച്ചിട്ടും മനസിലാവുന്നില്ല. ഇനിയിപ്പോൾ അതൊന്നും ആലോച്ച് നില്ക്കാൻ സമയമില്ല. അടിയന്തിരമായി ചെയ്യേണ്ടത് എത്രയും വേഗം പുതിയ അണക്കെട്ട് നിർമ്മിക്കുക. ഒന്നിക്കുക, സംഘടിച്ച് ശക്തരാവുക. നമ്മുടെ ജനനായകന്മാർക്കൊപ്പം അണിചേരുക. ഒറ്റക്കെട്ടായി മുന്നേറുക. READ MORE - CLICK HERE http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150422830167649&set=a.430928692648.195551.842627648&type=1 With Social Interest http://www.facebook.com/sandeep.sasikumar
 
Clara Mhlaba
Clara Mhlaba i feel right runnin out of time...
 
Derrick Camp
Derrick Camp i tried to tell people they were out there
www.youtube.com
This great white circled our 21ft boat for 20 minutes and made contact with the boat (slapped its tail on the boat). We were about 25 miles southeast of Wrig...
 
Dianna Collier
Dianna Collier I still feel like crap!!!
 
Kumar Sidhan
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love This.. !
 
Joan Whoolery Brooks
Joan Whoolery Brooks well all i can say is that it's hump day!!
 
Vibhu Khanna
Vibhu Khanna ek bar ek sherne ko ek gadhe ne bola i love you sherni boli be apni shakal dekhi hai kabhi gadha bola shakal nhi kuch or dekho sherni boli oh mo god!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ron Brown
Ron Brown thanks for wasting your time and reading my status. i couldn't think of anything to put here so i figured i would waste other peoples time and let them read this. thanks again.
 
Abid Mehmued
Abid Mehmued i r3ally r3ally r3ally n33d my sl33p >:( i r3ally r3ally r3ally hat3 school
 
Tresor Sneed
Tresor Sneed ok people this is the grand opening today at the tfm and wouldn't you know it i am coming down with a cold but that is just the devil i am not going to let him win i am going to take this day cold medicine and just keep it moving because bills and the heat wait for no man or cold symptoms wish me luck FB fam
 
Michael Villanueva
Michael Villanueva Am i really supposed to gain my inspiration to write from the taylor swift station on pandora?? 100% Dad mode.
 
Christine Keyworth
Christine Keyworth I will be selling my one of a kind beaded bracelets and earrings Sat. Dec 3 .. 6pm https://www.facebook.com/BodyHeatYoga Yes at the Body Heat Yoga Studio in Sarasota. See you there
Sarasota's premiere hot and power yoga studio.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment