Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I dn knw how to express tht siawbt the siaw plan reli siaw365days siaw All of u wil be my market kingWe're siaw familyhigh2 arrr wan standby ethan de party

Sylvester Wong
Sylvester Wong I dn knw how to express tht siaw!!!bt the siaw plan reli siaw,365days siaw!!! All of u wil be my market king!!!We're siaw family!!high2

Likes

Charles Chaw
 
Janet Ai
Janet Ai arrr!!! wan standby ethan de party .... wan cook rempah, buy thing and bla bla..... so tired ar!!! mei ching wait u back then continue cook ok ? hahaha!!!!!
 
Louisjames Kenzo
Louisjames Kenzo All i jus wanT to saY is ThanK u LorD....'''...
 
Todd Spurling
Todd Spurling happy anniversery to my wife hppy 4 year I love u
 
Annabelle Zarate Castrence
Annabelle Zarate Castrence tnk u po s lhat n ng-greet...GodBless :)

Likes

Miuni Brillantes
 
Egwe Celestine Chuks
Egwe Celestine Chuks Am working my way to d top dnt b suprise wen u hear d world callin my name 4 gud,by then i wil b able to tel dat gal in my life to 'have watever she like and go where ever she like' dis is my dream,now instead of me to pledge i pray,GOD HELP ME!
 
BabyNamie Akki Lastrella
BabyNamie Akki Lastrella Haiii Ka Pagod Di Bale Masaya Nmn !!!.. I Have a Wonderful Day With.. Yue San Regine Ü... Hazel Joyce Guyala... Frances Villanueva... Denise Corrine Ortiz... Johanna Mari Abion... Karl Aljon Floro... John Patrick Buena. THnx.. :)

Likes

Yue San Regine Ü
 
Adamu Sani Garba
Adamu Sani Garba some tyms u fil like quiting every thin u've started, but if u luk back u dont need 2, cos God is in control, just b ur self
 
Meggan Kim
Meggan Kim I cnt get enuf of wat u gat thank gad u hit da spat,tryna let go but jst canot. So dnt u stop........
 
Dayna Flores-dueno
Dayna Flores-dueno Thank u Lord 4 another day of ours life ....
 
Patsy Jesko
Patsy Jesko Hubby is doing good! We are awaiting Tricare's approval to move him to extended care floor, where he will be in a room. Physical therapy is about to start working with him too! Prayers do work! Praise the Lord! I'll update again soon. Love u all
 
Hamza Ibrahim
Hamza Ibrahim gud day 2 al my frnd an God reward u al in happy new month 2 be see 2morow. May we all enter de new month 2morow. God Bless u all and keep us safe in what share comes 2 our way. God bless u all frends.
 
Siovhan Filmore
Siovhan Filmore Just cause u can fight dnt mean ur real! # im just sayn
 
Etchin Letander
Etchin Letander Lms if u think metallica should do a concert in winipeg for christmas
 
Funeka Gelem
Funeka Gelem Am mcn ma mommy nw,du u?
 
Clarisa Valentine
Clarisa Valentine happy birthday to my mom i wish u live to c many many more enjoy yourself to the fulest love u
 
Phillippia CodeRedd Wyatt
Phillippia CodeRedd Wyatt Ladies an Men? What are u looking for in a mate....exclude money an sex...this shud b a hard one rite but let me no...
 
Naa Torshie Reschands
Naa Torshie Reschands life is like a disco,no matter how the music changes, u jus keep dancen
 
Anu Pun
Anu Pun did i justttttttt pissed u offf ?????☹ ~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫ ~♪~♫ ~♪~♫ ~♪☻Damnnnnn.....im tooo gud,, <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Liightskindoll Oneal
Liightskindoll Oneal Have u ever had a dream so real and disturbing that it upset u a lil bit.Wow
 
Kenise Carter
Kenise Carter Up widd my bae on my mind gosh I love my guy so f'in much!!! U gotta that butta love baby!!! All :)'s......meet greet at Convergys later!! Thank you Lord for it all! Gonna be a good day!!
 
Rahshean Monroe
Rahshean Monroe Why step outside to smoke if u come back n smelling like You just jumped out the Newport box?! This nasty habit will not kill me... Gots to go!
 
Malomane Nghamla Codney
Malomane Nghamla Codney U dnt dsev 2be on fb mxm ur turning me off tlaaaaaaa
 
June da Goon
June da Goon I cnt find my lighter n I juss had the mf O O Blunt u gone get lit U Juss wait till I find my got dam lighter (old skool voice)
 
Rea Dona
Rea Dona "never let urself get stuck on someone or thing ur not happy with. likewise..never restrict urself to someone or thing u know would give u HAPPINESS"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment