Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blessed With The Excellent And The Plenty Deuteronomy 28:4 4“Blessed shall be the fruit of your body the produce of your ground and the

Johney Stanlee Raiborde
Johney Stanlee Raiborde Blessed With The Excellent And The Plenty Deuteronomy 28:4 4“Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks. Would you want to buy a chair that Jesus made? I would, even if it cost US$1,000 because it would be of superb quality. Whatever Jesus did, He did it with perfect excellence. And because Christ is in you, the things which you produce will be of exceptional quality too. That includes your children, who will be champions. Deuteronomy 28:4 says, “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks”. God was using terms that the Israelites understood since they were farmers and shepherds. Today, “your ground” is the place of your work. This means that “the produce” of your work shall be of excellent quality. That is not all. God promises that quantity will always follow quality because Deuteronomy 28:11 says that the Lord will “grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body,” which means that you will have plenty of children, “in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground,” which means that your business will flourish and you will be a leading producer in the area of your specialty. My friend, your excellence and plenty do not come by your efforts. They come by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, who paid for your prosperity — “though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich”. (2 Corinthians 8:9) Jesus was made destitute of all material things at the cross. He had nothing! As He hung on the cross, He watched the Roman soldiers gamble for His robe. His last possession on earth was gambled away. He became poor, so that you could be blessed with the excellent and the plenty!
 
Ashok Banker
Ashok Banker This is the kind of show I always longed to see as a kid growing up, maybe because my family was no less weird. I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Complete DVD set from Amazon. And what a show! Pristine black and white, clear mono sound and a sitcom that still crackles and sparkles with wit, charm, humor and a laugh-a-minute. The writing is crackerjack, the cast is superb and the show is priceless. Don't take my word for it: watch it. And die laughing!
www.amazon.com
Disc 1: Addams Family - Volume 1 - Disc 1 Disc 2: Addams Family - Volume 1 - Disc 2 Disc 3: Addams Family - Volume 1 - Disc 3 Disc 4: Addams Family - Volume 2 - Disc 1 Disc 5: Addams Family - Volume 2 - Disc 2 Disc 6: Addams Family - Volume 2 - Disc 3 Disc 7: Addams Family - Volume 3 - Disc 1 Dis...

Likes

Jayaprakash Satyamurthy
 
Abhidas K Nair
Abhidas K Nair Yo boys, I am singing song… Soup song, flop song. Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? Rhythm correct. Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? Maintain please. Why this killer rage, …, …, girl? The moon is in the distance, the moon. Moon’s colour is white. Night’s background is white, the night, Night’s colour is black. Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? She’s a fair-skinned girl, girl, Girl’s heart is black, Her eyes and my eyes met, My future is now dark. Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? Buddy, take notes, and take the saxophone in your hand. “pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan” Play it right. Super, buddy! Ready? Ready? 1… 2… 3… 4… Whoa, what a difference buddy! Alright buddy, now tune changes… “Kaila” glass… Only English, eh! Glass in hand, Scotch in glass, Tears in eyes, Life’s empty, Girl shows up, Life’s going downhill. Love, love, oh my love, You stood me up. Cow, cow, holy cow, I want you here now! God, I’m dying now, But she’s happy, how? This song is for the soup boys, We don’t have a choice. Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl? Why this killer rage, killer rage, killer rage, girl?

Likes

Abhidas K NairMeghna Sunsar
 
Randina Elaine
Randina Elaine So I've never seen Glee before. I watched 15 EPISODES yesterday. :D love it <3
 
Tristan J Nankervis
Tristan J Nankervis For future reference, if you complain about political correctness or celebrate political incorrectness, I will make fun of you until you start being less stupid.

Likes

Tristan Newitt
 
Tory Mac
Tory Mac As a Boss u gotta b able to work the mind a lil more than the muscle,u gotta stay 10 steps a head of everybody n the game cus ur only one step from the grave and neggas jus waitn to catch u slippn so they can put u n time out or time ova, i slipped once and its been the 5P's for me ever since, small steps make a long trip big steps make a short one U DO THE MATH.
 
Ginny Robison
Ginny Robison I am Thankful for this November of 2011. It has been a very interesting month. I have enjoyed reading what all of you have and are Thankful for. Thank you for sharing what happens in your daily lives. I know this month has provided me some bad times, but those times don't cloud out the many good times and things that I have had happen to me. Returning to Pines Chapel and being back in the choir is a bright light for me. I am blessed in so many ways, with so many wonderful friends in my life. My family, and friends, both far and near keep me going. Thanks again everybody....:):):) and HUGZ
 
James Cooksey
James Cooksey So badly wanted to see eminem... When I was fukn 12 up to about 15
 
Sharon Duncan
Sharon Duncan gee wish i can just die atm i got my own shit thats got me stesst dont need no more stress fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fml atm
 
Sloan Rena Lashaway
Sloan Rena Lashaway Discussed getting donuts for the family last night for breakfast when I got off. My mind is made up. Donut palace here I come when u get off. (Hopefully an hour early)
 
Anoop Yadav
I rest my case!
 
Vera Cooper
Vera Cooper GM FBF...Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. PHILIPPIANS 4:4
 
Phyllis Boutwell Dearborn
Phyllis Boutwell Dearborn I don't know if this is true or not, but it sure would be great if it is!
"SHARE" IT! We're going for 1 Million donated meals today!
 
Kegan Knapp
Kegan Knapp well i got less than an hour of work left. i think im gonna try not to sleep all day today like yesterdays episode lol
 
Orlandito Cruz
Orlandito Cruz I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day.
 
Tomi Serfass
Tomi Serfass Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles
 
Nana Appiah Prince
Nana Appiah Prince For I deliver unto you first of all that which I have received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scripture; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: (1Cor. 15:3&4) KJV.
 
Mbulelo Benzel Rubushe
Mbulelo Benzel Rubushe Im not speaking bad things abt my church but i feel alot of people havent understood the true expirience of worship,where u loose your mind & loosen your body,not caring how expensive your outfit is & how high positioned u are...The power of the presence of God defeats u
 
Jeff Purcell
Jeff Purcell Good Morning Y'all I hope you feel special today Because you are Peace and Love
 
Segun Austine Omangbon
Segun Austine Omangbon Girls Can Form!!...especially the ones lyin without thinkin... Abeg among all THESE GIRLZ who dull pass??1) JENNIFER says....Waiter,pls I like my SALAD very hot. (salad dey hot???)
 
Hetty Turkel
Hetty Turkel Still waiting on final word about house, but already moving can't decide where to put up the outside decorations.....maybe both locations. In competition with the kids this year: they won Halloween, I won Thanksgiving, Christmas is undecided..lol
 
Princess Nhorcute Guiapar
Princess Nhorcute Guiapar "I LoVe U FOREVER" EaCH niGHt I pRaY THAt wE cAn bE tOgeTheR oNce aGain::DDD. ""YOU AND I"""
www.youtube.com
best wedding songs^^

Likes

Princess Nhorcute Guiapar
 
Alinonu Ifeanyi
Alinonu Ifeanyi I need God protection, and divine mercy
 
Derek Durrett
Derek Durrett I don't give up I keep trying tell I achieve what I want and ill be damned if I don't.
 
Israel Butler
Israel Butler I wonder how many rappers will have punch lines and songs in reference to Herman Cain's sexual deviance LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment