Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wwwyoutubecom When I Became a Man spoken word video To challenge and inspire men to put the games away and be the powerful men of God he's called us to

Kelly Cameron
www.youtube.com
When I Became a Man spoken word video. To challenge and inspire men to put the games away, and be the powerful men of God he's called us to be. Follow me as ...
 
Vanessa Michelle-xo
Vanessa Michelle-xo My friend's Status was... Standing on the edge of a cliff, about to jump off. So... I poked him :)
 
Dori Dietzman
Dori Dietzman You and I are at a Christmas party.... and there is only one glass of wine left! Using only 4 words, what would you say to me? Note: If you comment, you must copy and post this to your status, so I may comment on yours as well. Be a good sport :P
 
Eddie Isham
www.youtube.com
"I Remember You" (video) by Skid Row available on iTunes: http://tinyurl.com/4ust2he Album: Skid Row Year: 1989 Label: Atlantic Records This official music v...
 
We Sell Yourcar
We Sell Yourcar feel free to advertise all your vehicles on here i also offer a service were i will valet and put your car up for sale taking all the hassle out of selling your car i do all the advertising the fee for this service is £85 this includes all advertising ... if you require this service please send us an email wesellyourcar@btinternet.com or inbox with the make / model / year / colour/ condition and what tax and mot there is and ill send you a valuatio
 
Kerry Usanda Verdon
Kerry Usanda Verdon Craig Guilao Verdon I think i've shown you this before but he is incredible.
www.youtube.com

Likes

Betty Tundik
 
Germalyn Itum Almano
Germalyn Itum Almano I so re-post...Wishing you all love, peace, joy and lots of happiness and Blessings! Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles
 
Julie Ann Borja
Julie Ann Borja i HATE you so much! =(
 
Saboor Bhatti
Saboor Bhatti I will be taking my annual leave from 29 Nov 2011 to 29 Dec 2011. I intend to Spend these days in Pakistan(my home Land).
 
Nylerehj Bulaquiño Layugan
Nylerehj Bulaquiño Layugan i hate the person hu judge me 4 wat i em & hu i em!!!!!:((
 
Bosz Chobasa
Bosz Chobasa JhOey Nocete to all facebook user, i am begging for your help to please help us find my younger sister sharmaine nocete. she was lost since november 23, 2011. the last text that i received from her was she was left in baguio by her old friend. it was a long story to tell guys. i have a feeling that she was not in a good condition because i haven't contacted her since the last day that she texted me. if you have seen her or have any information regarding in her location please contact me on this number 09277155441 or 3327271. guys please help me to send this message to everyone. thank you. — with Rubyann Chua.

Likes

Bosz Chobasa
 
Abhishake Lahiri
Abhishake Lahiri even i cant believe that day after tomorrow i will be sitting for my sems.... yet to know 3-quaters of the syllabus.... JUST KIDDING.... yet to know 90% of stuff....
 
Doug Macdonald
Doug Macdonald oh by the way the US Senate passed a bill that takes away the right to trial ; to face ones acuser - to legal representation ; to a trial (speedy or otherwise) ; to hear the charges against you ; to due process ; to protection against unreasonable search and seizure ; to the entirw bill of rights ; this is not against Yemeni or Saudi citizen but American citizens. There are no protections built in o h and just for good measure posse commotadis is gone cuz its a military action against our own people on our own soil. I wonder who is having sex with someone they shouldn't that will be the lead on the news
 
Marlina Eka Setyorini
Marlina Eka Setyorini I won't to change your mine, I just want to open up ur mind.. :)

Likes

Kheroppie UgasaiiankvhaselamanyaMbah MocinKang Jo'Thyeazt Whuink Whiinkk'
 
Freddie Curry
Freddie Curry see ya this is a song that GOD's angels sing to you and I everyday. I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ,NOR FORSAKE YOU. THE VOICE AND LOVE OF AN ANGEL
www.youtube.com
 
Goya Alafifi
Goya Alafifi Do not [earnestly] remember the former things; neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18-19 AMP
 
Toni Blaiyze Latigo
Toni Blaiyze Latigo i think i will call her Antonietta.....
 
Stevie White
Stevie White your boyfriend misses you alott, but i love youu <3
 
Ayo Folasayo
Ayo Folasayo Don't know wat is happenin……seems I av nt bin prayin well
 
Trey Tyler Smith
Trey Tyler Smith Girl Since i first Laid eye's on you i knew from that day on that you were more than a friend!!!
 
Olopade Oyedepo Samson Horlamilaykan
Olopade Oyedepo Samson Horlamilaykan Hmmmmmm 2day is d last day in d month of nov 2011 God i beg u to pls let me n my lovely 1c to see next month ohhhh.
 
Marc Fortus
Marc Fortus uhh yea.. i just took apart an old ipod and opened the battery compartment thingy and either i got high from the fumes or its just cancerous. fuck it.. woodworkin today
 
Delena Sowards
Delena Sowards School,shew I was really looking forward to it snowing a ton! :( I love you, Greg<3!
 
Richard Chrispy Rollout Delgado
Richard Chrispy Rollout Delgado NO BRIBES BITCH, NOOOO BRIBES....BITCH I LIED....
 
Bryan Matchett
Bryan Matchett been a while since i been up this early

Likes

Katelyn Sturgeon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment