Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yo i dnt ge it iif u say all yor friends r whores n birds of a feather flocc together humm I wonder lms if u have someone special in

Carlos Sandoval
Carlos Sandoval Yo i dnt ge it iif u say all yor friends r whores n birds of a feather flocc together humm..... I wonder
 
Nisha Basheer
Nisha Basheer lms if u have someone special in ur life :)
 
Jessica Archer-Weaver
Jessica Archer-Weaver I prayed for you. I asked God to fill you with love bc I know u have no love for yourself. I know u dont believe in God's love. I just wanted u to know that it makes no difference to him he Love u just the same. If u think this is about u...
 
Trey Dread Head Holiday
Trey Dread Head Holiday REALL SHIT ~LMS~ IF U ONLDER THEN 10
 
Tee Fos
Tee Fos Hello Family... I have a different phone so I don't have everyones number anymore. Just wanted to let u know Mama is in the Emergency Room being checked for abdominal pains and nausea. She has been throwing up since yesterday. She is resting and has just recieved a CT Scan. I will let u know if anything changes. Just keep her in ur prayers please!
 
Destiny Myers
Destiny Myers Q: Are u flexible A: Yes im a cheerleader duh
 
Ryno Noiheuan
Ryno Noiheuan Wut do u do wen sumone komes to u wit all there heart.? Kuzz im stuck wit no words to say nomore.#TornApart
 
Loreal Doinme Penn
Loreal Doinme Penn sleep dont come easy dough please believe me since u been gone everythings going wrong....y'd u have to say goodbye look wat u've done to me i cant stop these tears from fallin from eyes ooh baby
 
Jeremy YoungShiner Royal
Jeremy YoungShiner Royal U UP THERE WITH YOUR UNCLE NOW, HE GON TAKE CARE OF U LIL ROLLA. RIP LIL CUZZ. RIP RATIO... I KNOW U WELCOMED HIM WITH OPEN ARMS. WE GOT TO STAY PRAYED UP. WILL THIS BRING ON A CHANGE OR MORE CHAOS, ONLY TIME WILL TELL....
 
Dipindra Shrestha
Dipindra Shrestha Timrai samjana ma runna bhan6u ma, Good morning ! hi franz how are u? I mis u al my lovely dear franz.have a cool saturday.
 
Kaniece Johnson
Kaniece Johnson All love is lost...when u see me, act as if u dnt even know me, cuz i know damn sure i am!
 
Aj Castillopowell
Aj Castillopowell LMS if you have felt like u have ever found the one that's right for u :)
 
Tiffi Sue Thompson
Tiffi Sue Thompson Eliza Ulery is my best friend and u love her dearly with all my poop. ;)
 
Jazmine A. Villanueva
Jazmine A. Villanueva U Might Be Where He's At But I'm Where He Wanna Be
www.youtube.com
Music video by Keyshia Cole performing Let It Go. (C) 2007 Geffen Records
 
Linda Brooks
Linda Brooks This old saying you miss a good thing until its gone so u no what I'm out .
 
Emily Rogers
Emily Rogers Isnt it great when, about a year ago u two were friends, had a fight, and hated eachother. You meet in high school, and now your best friends, and u follow eachother around wherever u go, and ur like sisters and u and ur friends always say i luv u on fb and in school <3 Vee sisters for ever<3
 
Margarita Leija
Margarita Leija THANKS TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FOR MAKING US SOME PASTA ALFREDO FOR DINNER TONIGHT THANK U SO MUCH HONEY....
 
Josh Freemydawgz Davis
Josh Freemydawgz Davis girl u can keep ya pussy i want all jaw- T.i. pyro go hard
 
Gerald Farrah Gray Byrd
Gerald Farrah Gray Byrd Where would I be without my mother the Gerald u see is a product of her love
 
Ana Dayzi Garcia
www.youtube.com
U Got It Bad by Usher with lyrics. My best video. [[my opinions]] Also has clips of Sexy Love, and Mirror by Ne-Yo. comment & Rate. Thanxx
 
Greg Leite
Greg Leite Matt im no good at usin fb on a cell i rly wanted to talk to u bout rehab cuz i kno u been befo im scared anyway sry luv u matt well i been drinkin so ima smoke some weed my friend the beautiful brandy gave me a dime ty ty again i havent smiled longa then five mins in a while well hope i make it back in one piece love all yall thats still my friends
 
Billie Shipley-Carrigan
Billie Shipley-Carrigan U knw ur hubby watches to many western shows when he wakes from his nap sayin he couldn's breathe..and you say you was snorin just fine and he says "They was lynchin me and I couldn't breathe" and he is as serious as he can get! Only Brian Carrigan would do this kinda thing! LMFAO!!! Wow he is still goin on about it! i am still lmao!
 
Tyler Delcambre
Tyler Delcambre just wen you think you got the one now u have a chance on loseing her fml
 
Lizbeth Alamo
Lizbeth Alamo i am gooing to the dance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 i love u
 
Sydney Zimmerman
Sydney Zimmerman Best (olmsted) Dance Ever!!!!! i got punched in the face by Liz Rakowski :'( (pig is coming to get u liz!!) i got shooed by Dylan Marrero danced with ALOT of pplz i saw my old bus buddies Andrea Buchanan and Emily Applez DiGiulio and some other stuff i didnt remeber?! O.o teehee! sooo yeah...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment