Saturday, December 10, 2011

So I like what I see when I'm looking me when I'm walking past the mirror ReallyThough man i need some friends lol MUTHAFUCKAS ACTIN LIKE I AINT DID

Kc Redd Falu
Kc Redd Falu So I like what I see when I'm looking @ me when I'm walking past the mirror! #ReallyThough
 
Stephanie Landwehr
Stephanie Landwehr man i need some friends lol
 
Bj Sosa
Bj Sosa MUTHAFUCKAS ACTIN LIKE I AINT DID IT LIKE I AINT DONE IT....THA MICHAEL JACKSON OF MY LANE..N BITCH I RUN IT
 
Stephanie Villa
Stephanie Villa Cooking Carne asada nd rice for my boys nd I with my Bestie
 
Luiz Padilla Aleman
Luiz Padilla Aleman Did I mention that i love Alyssa Ysel Caudillo,Amando Adam Padilla,&Allison Nicole Padilla?
 
Andrew Young
Andrew Young any one have and old straght talk phone they wanna sell or give me its gonna take a week for mine to get repleaced i need a phone this is bullshit
 
Jeremy Brown
Jeremy Brown when i wake up,1st thing on my mind is get dis cake up,aint no time ta sleep,i gotta stay up!!!!we go!we go! we go!get this money!!!!!we go!we go! get dis money!a.b.k....g.t.c....b.o.b....shannon crazy!!!!!
 
Lala Drama Free
Lala Drama Free I MISS HIM BUT DNT WANNA TAWK HIM
 
Aaron Joseph
Aaron Joseph I'm so lucky to be with the most amazing girl in the world. Most beautiful, amazing, perfect, hottest girl in the freaking world. I even got her flowers, and shes not even dancing tonight<3
 
Carmel Joseph Duran
Carmel Joseph Duran I never ment to hurt you despite what you may think, I really did care for you despite what you may think , I really am trying to be a good person despite what you may think...
 
Yesenia Tooshort Salinas
Yesenia Tooshort Salinas Heeeey! Dhiis Allisonnn hakinnnq Yoouuhr Fb <3 , i looove yoouu Guurlly . Throuuhhh thiik nnd Thiinnn [: Yoouu'll always be a sisteeeer at Heaarttt! <3
 
Sara Randolph Nelson
Sara Randolph Nelson Oh, funny tidbit....Picture if you will..Jeff and I at Macy's...walk in the doors, Sara: Oooh pretty!!!!! Jeff: What? S: Look at the coat!! Fucking gorgeous! (Kenneth Cole, just awesome, button up wool> J: How much? $200 I bet! ...S: $199.00....S: SUNNUVAH! ...45 minutes later...Jeff is showing me what he wants for xmas, ...nice sweatshirt here, lovely button down there... S: Wait the holy fuck? How come you can pick out shit at Macy's and I HAVE to buy outlet? ...J: Because what I want is only 30 bucks and what you want is EFFIN' $200...I don't understand the principle people...I think if one shops at one store ..WE ALL SHOP AT ONE STORE!
 
Brianna Ficklin
Brianna Ficklin I just seen a doo doo daddy....
 
Rhace Towns
Rhace Towns Got some great news today but cant speak about it yet soon i will though...
 
Cornelius Rockid-Solitude Baloyi
Cornelius Rockid-Solitude Baloyi jst wish i had an answer 2 it ..deja vu ...4a moment thot it was 2 gud 2b tru dat finaly its gona hapen
 
Wade Pye
Wade Pye Dear Santa, since killing people is a sin, could I please have a Taser Gun for Christmas. I promise I'll be good. :o)
 
Millo Skillo
Millo Skillo she is amazing just the way she have me thinking without know how good she looks, i just wanna do that beautiful think all over one more time
 
Sourabh Kumar
Sourabh Kumar "Truth and truth i always hold is nt only strange bt also more intresting than a fiction...." Gud mrng frnds......
 
Cody Badders
Cody Badders This is the fifth time in the last twenty minutes that a steam group message has popped up and knocked me out of Skyrim. I don't know who thought it was a good idea for steam messages to minimize programs, but whoever did this, I want them to suffer.
 
Divine Roses
Divine Roses We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 1 John 4:19-20
 
Trigga Kayy
Trigga Kayy I Gotta 6e Smkin & WatChin Da Gam3 2marrow So Im Prolly Not Gn3 Hit Da Dom3 Mit3 Juz WatCh It From Hom3 So I Kan R3Cord Da County Whoopin Azz In Da Sam3 PlaC3 My FalConz Play At... Yall Do It 4 Da Hom3 T3am Do3... BC Hittin Da Dom3 4,000+ P3opl3 StrnG ! So Show 3m Dat 63ar Prid3 ! !
 
Alyssa Beidler
Alyssa Beidler I just mooned my mom. :)
 
Naree Aniba
Naree Aniba *sings* oh whe oh whe is my mother, oh whe oh whe is my mother, oh whe oh whe is my mother. whe can my mother be?.?... koleh i feel lyk bear in da big blue ouse...
 
Cheryl Levesque
Cheryl Levesque "I believe every single word you say. It’s when you put them together to form a sentence that's when I think it’s bullshit"
 
Chyanne Monroe
Chyanne Monroe mit be going to get my first ans second whole pirced tomorrow <3 but i wish taylor hubbard could come with me :/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment