Saturday, December 10, 2011

O you no who u is an I no wat u done said but it all good hater cause u never be able to be me or stop me so

MsStallion Bristow
MsStallion Bristow O you no who u is an I no wat u done said but it all good hater cause u never be able to be me or stop me so if u love yo life stay out my way
 
An'aya Petway
An'aya Petway if im s stranqer to u and u wnt to git to knw me lms
 
Kamari Williams
Kamari Williams If he dont love u by now than he never will
 
Chadshell Wheeley
Chadshell Wheeley Rip Kyle love u bro like my little bro
 
Mahlet Tadesse
Mahlet Tadesse Don't u hate when pp say thing to you when u only know them for like a week or too and all u did is talk about u that is mussed up if u wan to say some thing to my too me u should say it to my face. godddd f***
 
Judit Tokyo
Judit Tokyo http://www.facebook.com/FukushimaProject?ref=ts It's the weekend. Please read about the Fukushima Project, Japan's first crowd-funded book on the Fukushima nuclear disaster. U wanna know the TRUTH , right? Sensational information is coming soon but we need SUPPORT NOW! Like our page and please donate as we need money to print the books! Thank you!!! Website is in English so pls read!
福島第一原子力発電所の事故に関する調査レポートを刊行する。その活動原資を得るために寄付を募る。これが「FUKUSHIMAプロジェクト」です。 利権に無関係な第三者の立場を確保する。本が売れるか売れないかを気にせずに真実に迫る。これを実現するために寄付をお願いすることにしました。 福島原発事故はこれからの日本を根底から変えるでしょう。その事故を過去・現在・未来にわたって第三者の立場で調べて分析します。そしてこれからのエネルギー政策について提言します。---「FUKUSHIMAプロジェクト」委員会---
 
Hanie Rose
Hanie Rose my love in the heaven pray 4 me...miss u so much..
 
Justice DeMatteo
Justice DeMatteo why would you come to a tattoo shop 3 times in 1 week to waste my time, i kill u....
 
Mallik Arjun
Mallik Arjun Speak less to people u love the most, ............ coz if they cannot understand ur silence They can never understand ur words
 
Tana Sutphin
Tana Sutphin parade was so much fun with Ashley Earley love u thanks for all the laughs u have the best horse in the USA lol thanks everyone for coming out to see up and show ur support
 
Angela Macias
Angela Macias Lamar u are a laker! matt barnes shut up.... On fox 11 news
 
Charles Byron Curry
Charles Byron Curry I hate to say but life has a way of kicking u in the ass.... maybe its god saying shape up...... god is good he gives me everything i need
 
Terensky Fuller
Terensky Fuller Tylenol is perfectly legal ... But if u take 13 of them motha fuckaz that'll b da last headache u ever had
 
Ashley Leavemealone Johnson
Ashley Leavemealone Johnson Man i swear we dont even go together but he knows how to make me happy..... With it all being said from lil to big things i swear it counts..... i love u Rhian Rookie Rook Moore my best friend/secret.......
 
Veronica Vazquez
Veronica Vazquez I had a good time with my my little family at Sesame Place. The lights were so pretty n the Christmas tree I wanted to bring it home. Thank u lord for blessing my family to enjoy this event. God is good.
 
Bankroll Kenn
Bankroll Kenn Crip I'm lit enuff said on crop I did this for man.man henny I told u kenny boww
 
Morgan Sibanda
Morgan Sibanda I have always respected every one of u and u can be rest assured u wil get the best part of my prayers.
 
Taylor Scheftic
Taylor Scheftic It been 8 years since he left us an I miss him more now than ever I wish u were still here with us grandpa I have so much I'd love to sit and talk with u about but I can't I know that one day I will be able to and I can't wait I miss and love u so much u will alway be in my heart!!
 
Ashley Day
Ashley Day Was someone playing a joke on me...how many Ashley days our out in this world Andd at the same.place at the same time n u hear ur name thru the mall speaker ur family is waiting for u Ashley day...Lmao weird.
 
Eduardo Medellin
Eduardo Medellin Lmao yea delete me cause u know i can burn ur ass as well jajajajaj pero ya ya "............... Feel like drinking now
 
Nemanja Kojic
Nemanja Kojic Zasto ste preminuli od seksa?kako to? stvarno nije u redu.......
 
Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez - its not what u got its what u can lose its not what u say gurl its what u can proveee . . . .(;
 
Pritam Patil
Pritam Patil Good morning all of u friends
 
Jalayah Jamison
Jalayah Jamison Lms n Me n isis will hit u up
 
Kieran Sturdivant
Kieran Sturdivant Home finally unpacking and deleting mf'ers if u want to be deleted just f up
 

No comments:

Post a Comment