Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tis the season to be jolly and jolly I amhaving holiday cheer with Sunny Campbell Dietrich i believe in santa clause :333 STUPID CARLOS DIVORCED ME WITHOUT MY KNOWLAGE

Lara Dangler Hilliard
Lara Dangler Hilliard Tis the season to be jolly and jolly I am....having holiday cheer with Sunny Campbell Dietrich....
 
Cindy Marquez
Cindy Marquez i believe in santa clause :333
 
Lacey Marie Nunez-Huncheck
Lacey Marie Nunez-Huncheck STUPID CARLOS DIVORCED ME WITHOUT MY KNOWLAGE!!! GAWSH I NEED SOMEONE NEW NOW!!! fb wifey or hubby anybody?(:
 
Cristopher Balbutin Capinpuyan
Cristopher Balbutin Capinpuyan within my grasp....turn to nothing so stupid i am >.<
 
Conner Puckett
Conner Puckett I got "cupcake" on the What nickname fits you best? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-htmnm/?ref=asp
 
Brian York
Brian York i think its time for some b.k. whoppers. buy one get one free. kids said yeah to.
 
Sue Hill Herbert
Sue Hill Herbert Do you know what a "Candy Cane Really is"? Many years ago a candy maker wanted to make candy that would symbolize the true meaning of Christmas-Which is "Jesus" The hard candy was shaped like a " J " to represent that Jesus is our rock of all ages. The candy was white, that stands for the pureness of Jesus, and the red represents the blood that Jesus shed to save us from our sins. So the next time you see a candy cane, take a minute to remember the real meaning of 'Christmas'. I would like to see all my friends re-post this for all their friends to share
 
Ebony Royal
Ebony Royal Disconnection tickets will, be handed out in 2012 Especially when all u do is LIE JUST TO LIE REALLY! I HATE YEA HATE WHEN PPL DO OTHER PPL WRONG WHEN THEY KNOW THEY WOULDN'T WANT IT DONE TO THEM!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN.. HE IS A HOTT HOTT MESS ANYWAYS .. WHO WEARS HOODIES WIT A TANK TOP WIT NODY CHEST HAIRS LOL LOL ...
 
Breanna Venegas
Breanna Venegas Like (: Your Color In My Crayon Box Is: [] Pink - Hot . [] Blue - Fine . [] Red - Gorgeous [] Purple - Beautiful . [] Orange - Pretty . []Black - Cute alittle. [] Yellow - Alright . [] Green - Ugly . [] Tan - Not my Type (: [] Brown - Straiqht-___- [] White-Adorable We Are: [] Friends ONLY [] Friends With Benifits(; [] Strangers... []Best Friends (: [] Brother/Sister ♥ [] Girlfriend/Boyfriend [] Buddies ^.^ If You Asked Me Out i Would Say ; [] Yes :) [] NO, Sorry ! [] Maybe :p [] Absolutely ♥ ;) [] Lemme Think About It (: JK [] I'm Straight So No, Bro ! O.o You should: [] Text me [] Inbox me [] Stop being a stranger [] Put this as your status so I can like
 
Josh Garrett
Josh Garrett i hate people who try so hard ......i mean its like you go all the way to hack my facebook so i make a new one and ur getting on it acting like me and puttin shit thats about you LMFAO ur sad very sad lol but other than that im havin the best day of my life with the best daughter god could have ever gave me she is so amazing and so biggggg DADDY LOVES YOU MISS TORRIE ALYSSA GARRETT
 
Kadidiatou LovinLife
Kadidiatou LovinLife Everytime I try to call my besties from NCMS .. they neva pick up..I wonder what happened .. ?
 
Tonya Lee Carrington
Tonya Lee Carrington I had a very inspiring, motivating, and fulfilling day!!! I don't know if I could handle anything else today!!! Encouraged & giving God the glory!!!
 
Damian 'Neji' Biddle
Damian 'Neji' Biddle I love shopping!!
 
Shanice MommyTo BeDavis
Shanice MommyTo BeDavis Still gt a min tah have mah lil bundle of joy, n I can't wait... Times wen I feel like dis, I just wanna hold n look at mah baby, bcuz I kno it will brighten mah day... Tired of feeling dwn, I just wanna smile... #IN NEED OF A SMILE/LAUGHTER
 
Jaselin Monge
Jaselin Monge did something i havent done in a long time hoping that it wud help the way it used to but i was wrong...might disappear dont kno if ima come back tho....goodbye facebook
 
Stanley Caraker
Stanley Caraker what a day it was very long, my wife which i love very much gett's home soon and were going to fire up the grill and have a cold one or two or three, its not to chilly yet but its getting there 54 degress right now.....Have a good evening all...Over and out :-))))
 
Carol Rickman
Carol Rickman So glad I get to see my favorite kid this weekend and get away from my other bad ones I love you josh
 
Phoebe Hewson
Phoebe Hewson i just saw The HELP and cried more times than i can count....a wonderful film, and yet i am so sad that it is based on a past reality!
 
Crystal Hernandez
Crystal Hernandez i am having a good day
 
Debra Smith
Turning compassion into ACTION is what our shelter animals desperately need. We “the people” must not fail them! <3 FOSTER/ADOPT/RESCUE/SPAY/NEUTER/EDUCATE <3 [Forgive me, as I do not recall the site/page that originally posted this image. If you happen to know, please share with us; they deserve a ‘shout out’ for this very poignant message!]
 
Parker Hagin
Parker Hagin 5,6,7,8 i dont need your sex ill masturbate
 
Carlos Armstrong
Carlos Armstrong Lms if ya think i should be in the army !
 
Lander Barrios
Lander Barrios I saw a kid crying cause he though Santa was a freak
 
Matt Taylor
Matt Taylor I heard a funny story on the radio today. A guy went to a Walmart to steal, but the Walmart he went to was having an event called "Shop With A Cop" which is where underpriviledged kids go shopping with a uniformed officer. Well the guy went there, didn't know this was happening and he started opening games and taking the CDs, and security saw him doing this on the cams. So instead of confronting the guy like normal, they rounded up all 50 uniformed officers and they all stood outside the Walmart doors and waited till the guy came out with over $800 of merch in games and such...best bust EVER!!
 
Sierrah Campbell
Sierrah Campbell It's The Way, Im Feeling I Just Cant (D e n y] But I Gotta Let It Gooooo ! We Found Love In a Hopeless Place <3 We Found Love In a Hopeless Place (: *Music* Yellow Diamond's In The Light ! #We Found Love <|3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment