Saturday, December 10, 2011

i would luv 2 no at what point do u get tired of being a deadbeat how do u wake up breath everyday and go 2 bed at nite knowing

Chanell Brunson
Chanell Brunson i would luv 2 no at what point do u get tired of being a deadbeat? how do u wake up breath everyday and go 2 bed at nite knowing u dont even no if ur seed, ur off spring is dead or alive i personally feel like u should find a roof and jump ...if i didnt love my lord i swear to god i help push ur asses off hope they come up with a deadbeat virus so all u mother fuckers can die ..if this made u feel some type of way u need 2 check on ur kids dumb asses!!!!
 
Agustin Nolazco
Agustin Nolazco like my status to if u were my gf: would i introduce u to my friends: would i be embarrassed: the reason if i would want u as my gurl:
 
Jasmin Dennis
Jasmin Dennis Real true friends are hard to find so when u do find them try your best to be a true friend back!
 
Jasmine Frees-Scriba
Jasmine Frees-Scriba Smackdown! U knw it!
 
Lome Nasilai
Lome Nasilai BIGG BIGG BIGG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby sister Sarah Simon, your LEGAL NOW! Best wishes and hope u have a great day and night! Miss & Love you so much! Ps. I'll take you when you come down xo
 
Glenlie Martinez Masarap
Glenlie Martinez Masarap pangit pag my. ''PLASTICK'' kang kibigan at ''INGGETERA'' kng ako sau mag pakatotoo kah s sarili moh... wag kang k belive s sasarili moh... pakita m kaya mo.... hehehehe...... morning..u
 
Re-re Bankroll Kaleta
Re-re Bankroll Kaleta MA FUCKAS IS XTRA WEAK NOWA DAYS.GET UR SHYT 2GETHER B4 U TRY TALKIN SHYT 2 THA NEXT MA FUCKA.U AINT GOT A JOB OR A STEADY JOB.U ALMOST 30 WITH UR DADDI LIVIN ASSS.CANT C UR BABI BCUZ UR NO GOOD.BUT U WORRIED BOUT ME AND MY BABI DADDI.DLAD U NOT MY BD I WOULD HAVE PUT A BULLET IN UR HEAD A LONG TYME AGO.WEAKK ASSS DUDE JUMP OFF A BRIDGE
 
Jason Chandler
Jason Chandler Best thing in the world is when u give a small dog beside bone that is bigger nd weighs more then them
 
Euric Lumadilla
Euric Lumadilla Take good care of someone who made ure day.make u smile even though she's far away!
 
Nicole Antell Hallford
Nicole Antell Hallford Derek and I stopped by sonic to get a drink on the way home and one of the girls there told Derek that he looks like George Clooney... The guy working the window said " hey I think u look like George Clooney too" and then said "why don't u act like him!" Geez they crack me up!
 
Vanessa Coronado
Vanessa Coronado Do U kNoW wAtS dad I cAnT eVeN but mA sElF a SwEaTeR!!! DAm WaT hApPeNd!!! :(
 
Ciera Smith
Ciera Smith I have the BEST friends in the entire world! I love u guys...If u only knew how much!! There's too many of u to tag! Gettin ready to head back to Muncie just for tonight.
 
Roti Kirai Sg
Roti Kirai Sg Busy in the kitchen with orders! Roti Kirai, Chicken curry, Mee hoon, Epok-epok, Samosa, Popiah... PHew! Do SMS me ur enquiries at 94302400 ya... Thank u!
 
Melinda Dawn Hewitt
Melinda Dawn Hewitt I TOTALLY MISS NOAH N EMMA!!!!! AUNT LUE LUE LOVES N MISS U GUYS
 
Kate Nguyen
Kate Nguyen LMS....if u vote for UCLA!!! 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...U...C...L...A...UCLA FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

Likes

Kate Nguyen
 
MrsRealreckless Sanford
MrsRealreckless Sanford IN MY B.M VOICE;)NEVER IGNORE A PERSON THAT LOVE U,CARES,FOR U,AND MISSES U!!!BECAUSE ONE DAY,U MIGHE WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLEEP AND REALIZE THAT U LOST THE MOON COUNTING STARS.....SAY THAT SHIT (IN MY VOICE)justsaying
 
Catalina Nasol
Catalina Nasol Lala....this is for us i miss u my friend:)
www.youtube.com
i luv all my fren.....this vid is for u all...hope u enjoy the vid..okies^_^
 
Ann Noscal Gamlanga
Ann Noscal Gamlanga ~for u smitesh dear~
www.youtube.com
Avril Lavigne sings 'Wish You Were Here' on 'Good Morning America'
 
Loving MyBoys Herring
Loving MyBoys Herring A! B! C! D! E! F! G! WHERE N THE WORLD CUD SHE B?? Q! R! S! AND T! U! V! CHARMANGE BETTA GET UP WITH ME!! JUST LIKE KEE!! AYEE!!! LOL
 
Tierra ToodyFruit Williams
Tierra ToodyFruit Williams - i wont ask for much this christmas , theres just one thing i need , i dont care about the presents under the tree , i just want Y O U' for my own , more than you could ever know , make my wish come true , baby all i want for christmas is Y O U ((: - * <3
 
Brookly Perry
Brookly Perry Nigga are so funny 2 me lmfao at you broke bum ass nigga get your Shit together because am going 2 do me if u nigga new it or not I really dnt give 2 fly fuck this the new ebony
 
Reginald Thomas
Reginald Thomas I Brikng U Da Best DJ Reggie T. HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!
www.rhapsody.com
Like this album? We've got lots more like it. Check it out now on Rhapsody. All the music you want on your phone, the web, and everywhere in between.
 
Shay Jones
Shay Jones It bein along time comin and a dope runin haustler tryin to dodge these cases these niggas been chillin so had to go back to the bases wat up niggas no u dnt like me will fuck yall
 
Cody Compton
Cody Compton "Whatever u do just be happy with it"
 
Joshua Viruet
Joshua Viruet I feel a little little better today :/ but is the weekend i hate the stupid weekends D: ugh soo dam bord all im goin to do is sleep the weekend off :( i miss u babe 9/6/11
 

No comments:

Post a Comment