Saturday, December 10, 2011

I've been waiting for 3 hours are u going to see me Gudmornin guys i hope u all sleep wel http:wwwyoutubecomwatchvWyzk7wpwC7Afeaturegu All you Zac Efron fans watch

Hendi Obeng Hendiana
Hendi Obeng Hendiana I've been waiting for 3 hours....... are u going to see me ????
 
Fulufhedzani Dalsy Matumba
Fulufhedzani Dalsy Matumba Gudmornin guys i hope u all sleep wel.
 
Jayson Bacquiano
Jayson Bacquiano http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyzk7wpwC7A&feature=g-u All you Zac Efron fans, watch this... His up and coming movie.
www.youtube.com
http://bit.ly/clevvermovies - Click to Subscribe! http://Facebook.com/ClevverMovies - Become a Fan! http://Twitter.com/ClevverMovies - Follow Us! The Lucky O...
 
Benjamin James
Benjamin James LMS IF U FUQ WIT ME......
 
Tenzin Gigdak
Tenzin Gigdak happy nobel peace prize to all of u......
 
Kylie Harris
Kylie Harris Man, im so fxkin pissed off. Omg i cud slapp u
 
Jocelyn Cardenas
Jocelyn Cardenas Congraduation u are going to graduate from college im very happy of u keep on doing your carrer and we love u mom very muchoo
 
Uno Valdez
Uno Valdez U noe u broke wen u open ur wallet and only a piece of lint comes out...haha
 
Ashley Berumen
Ashley Berumen Yahhh They Fucken Think It's Fucken Funny But If I Swing At That Bitch Don't Be Suprised YEAH IS A THREAT N PROMIAE. . .FUCK U BITCHHHH! ! ! I AINT GUNNA FORGIVE U FOR WAT U SAID
 
Devontae Atkins
Devontae Atkins U ain't gotta respect a real nigga nope cuz ya can't when ya head gone.
 
Zak DarkChocolate Ryan
Zak DarkChocolate Ryan i hate it when people tell you something and then when u say explain they say thats information they need to keep to themselves like really u told me nd intreged me -_- Jordyn
 
Holley Gray
Holley Gray Marissa u know me
 
Sudip Maharjan
Sudip Maharjan M giving u a week long holiday hoping dat meet u again ! By
 
Bobby Weldon
Bobby Weldon Who ever stole money out my house u better pray to god I don't find out who u are. And I mean u better pray very very hard!
 
Erica Torres
Erica Torres Ok if its one thing I hate is when chidren fake they cries .. screaming all on top of they lungs acting as if they getting a beating .. nd they ain't got no tears on they face they just screaming .. like really if u can not control your children you need not to have them out in public .. especially acting like that smh
 
Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez Re post this if u love ur dad.if u keep on scrolling he will die in 12 days
 
Nicole Gardner
Nicole Gardner At home with Rodney Gardner! Priceless! Love u!
 
Treon Wavy Kidd Blake
Treon Wavy Kidd Blake Everybody wanna be real.. Bitch u aint jeezy or boosie
 
Dennis Newlen
Dennis Newlen Why rope a cowboy when u can,ride me
 
Jessica Lynn Powell
Jessica Lynn Powell Thank u mom, if it wasn't for u being such a great mom, I wouldn't be who Ive become! God has blessed us and our family!!!!
 
Jonathan Chavarria
Jonathan Chavarria Dats freakin bull(pissed)..I go on my lunch break ..den to da frige to find out dat some lame,cheap,punk butt,broke butt guy/girl ate my lunch..like really!!! U gonna eat my McDonalds..Dats str8 up crap!!man like 4 realz!!
 
LadyAshley Lomax
LadyAshley Lomax Please don't call me when u see me at my mountain top & you couldn't see value in me when I was in the valley!
 
Jorge Bonilla
Jorge Bonilla http://youtu.be/HfXwmDGJAB8 THIS GOES TO EVERY HOMIE THAT I SEE THEM AS HOMIES OR I BEEN IN THERE LIFE.. OR BABY MAMA PLEASE KEEP UR HEAD UP AND LET NO ONE BRING YOU DOWN OR BREAK UR WONDERFULL GIFF EITHER IS A SON OR DATHER OR TWIN OR HOMIE OR HATER YOU GOT TO KEEP UR HEAD UP.... DOING FOR YOUR SELF CUZ U COULD DO IT.. WITH OUT NO ONE BEING THERE FOR YOU JUST UR SON OR GIRL.... OR POP OR MOM.. BABE BABE IM DRUNK YO
www.youtube.com
Keep Ya Head Up
 
John Nichols
John Nichols eric this song is u!!!!
www.youtube.com
I would eat a grenade for you baby, but book clubs are for suckers. Watch the Behind the Scenes Video HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akPKaNHoyF0 Subscr...
 
Cheryl Barber
Cheryl Barber Thank you everyone for all your support. It means more to me than you know. I'm trying to keep negativity out of my life, because that is not the life that i wish to live. I truely feel sorry for those who do not feel that way and to those people, i hope you find happiness. i'm sorry i let myself get caught up in the moment with all the immaturity for a few minutes. that is just not my style. So for those of u who care, i love yous. and for those who don't, i wish u the best. i ask though that if u have something negative to say, please do not post it on my wall or in comments, because this is supposed to be a drama free zone and my family sees this! thanks...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment