Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sweet Love ♥ Boy : Can I Hold Ur Hand Girl : No Boys : Why so Girl : B'coz It Hurts When U Leave It ' A yofb fammines

Prince Raj
Prince Raj Sweet Love ♥ Boy : Can I Hold Ur Hand ? Girl : "No" ... ... Boys : Why so ? Girl : B'coz It Hurts When U Leave It ... ='(
 
Steph- Sherrie
Steph- Sherrie A yo...fb fam...mines PRICELESS! THANK YALL I LOVE YALL 2MORROW ITS A G-DAY...NO1'S PERFECT I JUS KNOW I LAID ENUFF GROUND WORK 2 C DA LOVE@ EVERYBODY 1 fuckin love i appreciate! G's up Hoez down!
 
Tony Turner
Tony Turner Does anyone know where I can get a pair of pants hemmed by tomorrow night?
 
Lawanda Brown
Lawanda Brown I know I'm not easy to understand. I know I keep a lot inside, and I know I'm not the easiest person to read, but that's okay cause' even though there's a lot about me you'll never know, there's a hell of a lot of me you can learn to love!!!!!
 
Pilar Palabundar
Pilar Palabundar This is Hella funny!!!!! Brian Dovakiin Key, I hella thought of you!!! Key Swag baby!!!
www.youtube.com
Watch as the Sienna Family drops their hot new single, Swagger Wagon. This goes out to all you minivan families out there who get a Sienna SE for space but f...
 
Keiontae Miles
Keiontae Miles Need some excitement in my life right about now.. Where is Mike Too Determined Chenier and Jaroid TaylorGang Team-Pellum When i need them.. Ugh!
 
Andrik Silva
Andrik Silva Ay Yo itz the flyest mutha fucker in the room room Ya u know itz me Bitches hatin on him cuz i started here locally Hopefully ill be at the top soon for now im sittin in my couch wachin cartoons
 
Resurrection Light
Resurrection Light It is I Len(LG) of Res Light, I just finished my verse, McFly on deck and OI on the ones and two's! Too hype....
 
D.j. Keough
D.j. Keough 37 bucks on 2 delivery's at smuggs...I might jus be the best pizza delivery driver there is
 
Sabrina M. Bridges
Sabrina M. Bridges Attention ladies if you choose to perform home relaxers(perms) make sure you have everthing that is required. So someone chose to go to another (free) to get their done and after completion of relaxer did not have any neutralizing shampoo. Ring Ring hello i don't have any shampoo. Hell what do you want me to do? You beta go to the store. First, don't be froogle then don't clown me and thk i have amnesia . preparations
 
April Moody Lewis
April Moody Lewis I was just sitting here thinking about how our Christmas has changed now that my kids are older. It's still exciting, but not like when you have little ones. Then I look at Chase's stocking hanging with ours on the chimney and I get those little Santa Clause butterflies in my stomach again! :)
 
Susan Carrano
Susan Carrano i love my life...i do but i truly hate some of the ppl ive let in it n some of the ones that just wont leave it, is that bad??? lol
 
Heather Blais-Bennett
Heather Blais-Bennett OK, I guess I'm off but what the heck is "Pucker Flavored Vodka"???? What does pucker tastes like???? :-)
 
Tyler The-last Brisco
Tyler The-last Brisco I like Alyssa reid
 
Dan Brown
Dan Brown Tattoo appointment at 12 tomorrow.. I love ya Lilly this ones for you
 
Jeneffer Arias
Jeneffer Arias Somewhere along the line, I must have given you the impression I cared. I apologize. :)
 
Mullett Mike
Mullett Mike I wish I had vidio footage of the 12,000 pound cooling system we droped off the 2nd floor onto the 1st today. We rigged it up with a Cat 320 and some cable. Then pulled it off the edge. The scary part was that the 1st floor is over a gym that is not getting wrecked. I thought we had a pretty strong likely hood that it was gunna go through the floor, but I was wrong . If only I could do this work in my own city
 
Wendy Lynn Weber
Wendy Lynn Weber I dream of a better world when chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
 
Alisha Reynolds
Alisha Reynolds why does the computer "Player 2" always have to take so long to make a dang move...we all know the game is rigged and your going to win...0_- JUST MAKE YOUR MOVE SO I CAN LOOSE AND TRY NOT TO MESS UP AGAIN!!
 
Matthew Alexie III
Matthew Alexie III Its' Friday Night and I jus got Paid, I done had a hard week now its time to Celebrate
 
Tiffany Marie Crim
Tiffany Marie Crim Boy: Hey... look at your keyboard see where it says U and I :) Girl: AAww thats soo sweet! what about it? Boy: Now look under it Girl: Your an asshole *this user has disconnected you from here online list*
 
Zorana Kaestner
Zorana Kaestner i cant rewind time but i n0 it was the right ch0ice. im glad y0u did it cuz i knew i c0uldnt
 
Thomas L. Vaultonburg
Thomas L. Vaultonburg Nothing I say after this point will make any sense so bite my ass.
 
Sylvia Stillismile Shaheed
Sylvia Stillismile Shaheed well, imma bout 2 call it a nite, i pick up sum xtra hours 4 2morrow! Gettn 2 dis $$$, yyeeaa boi!!!
 
Jenny Bulson
Jenny Bulson Just got home Dan and I took Taylor to see the Nite Lites at 5/3 ballpark tonight. Picked up the last couple of gifts we needed to get and now we are home. Time with our wonderful boy priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment