Saturday, December 10, 2011

HOORAY I just finished readingediting DEIDRA the latest unpublished book by RGilbert Anderson GREAT WONDERFUL SUPERB Cannot wait for Raechel to read this oneI think

Kathryn Anderson
Kathryn Anderson HOORAY!!! I just finished reading/editing D.E.I.D.R.A. -- the latest unpublished book by R.Gilbert Anderson. GREAT, WONDERFUL, SUPERB. Cannot wait for Raechel to read this one---I think it on par with Stephanie Meyer's books--except Androids rather than vampires, werewolves, or zombies. Now waiting for AARGH - a pirate fantasy fiction. As much as I love to read, it is great to have an author for a husband.
 
April Mae Tabora
April Mae Tabora Nunq una kitanq naKiLala laqi conq snasbi "CNU BA ToNG !!! MUKANG EWAN NA ToH !!!" but wen i got to know you beTter isa Lanq anq nasaBi cko !!! "ikaw pla ung EWAN hindi cko kayang IWAN!! :)" taaarayy !! :D EYPRiL:]
 
Julia Moreno
Julia Moreno My baby Zak Bagans is scared to death of roaches :c ♥ I just want to hold him.
 
Wendy Emery
Wendy Emery Have a weekend full of Christmas Cheer! I'm off to do my shopping...its a big list......all of my g-babies, my Jakob, my big kids and all of them.....I'll definitely be ready to enjoy some cheer in a glass when I get home!
 
Wongalethu Shane
Wongalethu Shane Mrng my 4rndz.i big nuz izolo izibuthile i awardz nt kancinci.iyayaz into etyiwa ligqirha yintonina smirnoff nt i red square.mrngz again bt mna ndolala
 
Aiman Laa DongDong
Aiman Laa DongDong ; i was wrong, i'm to blame & i was so untrue.
www.youtube.com
Steel Heart - She's Gone
 
Sandra Saenz
Sandra Saenz My son has been a really good boy so I bought him 15 fishies. Well I dnt buy all of them thanks Petco guy! Lol.
 
Rachel Ramos
Rachel Ramos random thought: I love my grandparents so much, I don't know what I would do if anything happened to them. I'm so grateful that they are still alive!
 
Tiffany Hanlon
Tiffany Hanlon Soo..Alivia had a field trip to Quinnipiac today..when i asked her what she learned she said "i learned that u can smoke cigarettes there!" smh
 
Janeen Pigge Smith
I love this...snagged and sharing.
 
Scooby Falls
Scooby Falls I wont send prays BK hm 2 the lil boy who passed away. Who ever did this I hope smbody n yo family real close suffer.
 
Jessica Nicole Joseph
Jessica Nicole Joseph Lmaooo :) in the wonder pets it says " what's gonna work ' teamm work " I taught mah nice dis and she says it now - "what's gonna work ' your momma " lmaoo that was funny :)
 
Astrid Grobler
Astrid Grobler Fogville special let ure informants know to watch this space knew you would get the message .I,m well hell of a intelligent person to clever for you, but with only a standard 6 behind your name suppose I can,nt expect tomuch frm you. As for the one spying in my profile WTF are you missing me tht much, shit lifes a bitch hey but enjoy.
 
Waylon Warrbuckss Clark
Waylon Warrbuckss Clark I need more likes on my Warrbuckss page! Please, thank you
www.warrbuckss.com
 
Desiree Yeseniamay Simon
Desiree Yeseniamay Simon ~ Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am...isn't me.~ <3
 
Deborah Merritt
Before, I was lost. Before, I was alone. Before, I was hopeless. Before, I was unforgiven. After I accepted Jesus, I became complete. <3
Love Jesus? Join Us! --> http://www.facebook.com/GodVine
 
Javier Alejandro Mendoza
Javier Alejandro Mendoza in mexico wen I play soccer they are more serios but they are good on soccer
 
Aaron Jordan McIntyre
Aaron Jordan McIntyre Bed....... ACT tomorrow hope I do good :)
 
Quanda Ford
Quanda Ford Damn aint nun goin hw I want it 2 2nite guess mi best bet is 2 stay hme n chill.....DAMN MAN
 
Crystal Jonson
Crystal Jonson i am pretty! I an pink! Deal with it!
 
Aubrey Nicole Kelson
Aubrey Nicole Kelson "We all know that the French invented the bikini but the Mexicans created the tops cause theyre catholic." Haha I love That 70's Show <3
 
Jhovelyn Reyes
Jhovelyn Reyes KAYA AKO AALIS HINDI DAHIL HINDI AKO KUNTENTO SA BUHAY KO,BUT ALL THE HARDEST THING ALREADY HAPPEN TO ME,I TRY TO ACCOMPANIED MY CHILDREN FOR 2YEARS SINCE I ARRIVED LAST OCT.2009 I WAS SEPARATED FOR 2YEARS,PERO DI PALA SAPAT NA MAGKAKASAMA KAYO LALO NA AT DUMARATING YUNG TIME NA MAY MGA KARAMDAMAN SILA NA WALANG WALA KA NA ANG TANGI MO LANG MAGAGAWA AY HUMINGE PERO I LEARNED KUNG KAYA MO NAMAN GUMAWA NG PARAAN BAKIT KAILANGAN MO PANG UMASA,NASA STATUS KA NA NG MAY RESPONSIBILIDAD AT DAPAT PANINDIGAN NA YUN UNTIL END,,.....
 
Gaurav Dhar
Gaurav Dhar "I" Revolution...... !!!
 
Mary Young- Keller
Mary Young- Keller The Gold-Wrapped Gift The story goes that some time ago a man punished his 5-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of expensive gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became even more upset when the child pasted the gold paper so as to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift box to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy." The father was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found the box was empty. He spoke to her in a harsh manner, "Don't you know, young lady, when you give someone a present there's supposed to be something inside the package?" The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty. I blew kisses into it until it was full." The father was crushed. He fell on his knees and put his arms around his little girl, and he begged her to forgive him for his unnecessary anger. An accident took the life of the child only a short time later and it is told that the father kept that gold box by his bed for all the years of his life. And whenever he was discouraged or faced difficult problems he would open the box and take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there. In a very real sense, each of us as human beings have been given a golden box filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family, friends and God. There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.
 
Misty Huff Stringfellow
Misty Huff Stringfellow What a day!!!!! God never fails. A day that started with fatigue, confusion and stress turned out to be a great day of smiles and confidence. I know He promised never to put more on us than we can bear.....sometimes I think He trusts me too much. Yet He was in control again. God is good..............All The Time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment