Saturday, December 10, 2011

REPOST if u love ur mom♥ or else she will die at 10:0 Wow I give a room to rent for what I thought was a friend for a bit

Salina Corral
Salina Corral REPOST if u love ur mom♥ or else she will die at 10:0
 
Joseph J. Danek
Joseph J. Danek Wow! I give a room to rent for what I thought was a friend, for a bit and now she is telling people I hit her after she moved out! Im realy beging to think u cannot be nice to people? They fuck u over! (Not that I ever did I have a lover that can prove it!)
 
Dylan Tauscheck
Dylan Tauscheck should i delete mi fb???...idk yet...im tired of my so called ''friends'' n goin behind my baack n sayin shit...lms if u think i should or coment...i want opinions first
 
Oakhurst Reek
Oakhurst Reek lms for if u only knew
 
Brandon Jojo
Brandon Jojo Do u rily thnk crazy? I dnt get Y ppl kip tellin m m crazy, m nt crazy, m a tit bit insane. Therz a diff.
 
Manoucheka Still Young Joseph
Manoucheka Still Young Joseph jus got off work now chillin at my mamas, doing my lil sis hair den home i go got to more exams to study for (blessd thank u god for everythin)
 
Gee Tejero
Gee Tejero Treat your parents right. --They brought you into this world. They may be mean and treat you like shit. but most of the time, they’re trying to make your future bright. Tell them you love them everyday, and spend as much time as you can with them. You never know when they’ll be gone. And once they’re gone… Its permanent. === Hazel Despa love u mom ! :)
 
Cantrella China Boss Johnson
Cantrella China Boss Johnson #2222 WHT I THNK ABOUT U BEING MY NEW BOO THANG <3 I THOUGHT ABOUT IT WHN WE FRST MET BUT U GOT 2 MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW
 
Zureenah Latief
Zureenah Latief If u dnt apreciate what u hav thn u dnt deserv to have it... Its as simple as that*
 
Maura DollBaby Quarles
Maura DollBaby Quarles U can keep ur Misery...I got enough company.
 
Amanda Gagnon
Amanda Gagnon HAHAHA this video is so true :3 and this vid never gets old. Amie Dibbern agrees with me. we love her. WATCH!! (if u dare.. there's a guys version too xD) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRGIruJ3DPo
www.youtube.com
Please subscribe to my channel and my vlog channel! I make new videos here every Wednesday and make vlogs during my majestical daily life. JennaMarbles Jenna...
 
Tink Erika
Tink Erika (lms) they cuff for a reason not for a season)inbox me something if u like only boyz
 
Elezear Saelle
Elezear Saelle ^.^ Ill Doo Ma Thiinqq Any Bitch U Caann Doo Yoouurrss <3
 
Christie Akers Trivette
(SHARELINK FOR MOBILE USERS): http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=157590651008380
 
Msredd Lovinghim
Msredd Lovinghim I see yo ass on Fb but when I call u don't answer. Smh
 
Brandon Garner
Brandon Garner let down again jim beam u lied to me and now my buss is going away
 
Jennifer Dawkins
Jennifer Dawkins hmm..deleting ur facebook is like runnin away from home..u only do it for attention n ull b back n a couple of hours
 
Krystle Baston
Krystle Baston U know ur mother is old when she dont know wat an MP3 player is! LMFAO
 
Dan Yung-muney
Dan Yung-muney "Lms" If God Has Been Good To U.!.
 
DeShunna Clark
DeShunna Clark Aye! i know u dnt smoke weed, i know this. but ima getchu high today; cuz its Friday you aint got no job and u aint got shit to do!!!....best quote in the world!!!
 
LinhLinh Shy
LinhLinh Shy Finally done with my an hour massage with lucie vu .. The funny thing was the massager was like I didn't know u like it deep .. Lolz that y I was trying to be gentle cuz ur so skinny .. Lol..!!
 
Tiara Love Heidelberg
Tiara Love Heidelberg Now that he is far away i know now that i will always miss him. My love for him was so real and i feel like i can be with my lover my friend and my everything always will miss u
www.youtube.com
Music video by Marsha Ambrosius performing Far Away. (C) 2010 J Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment
 
Jenine Smith
Jenine Smith keep it real with yourself you poor u poor u rich u rich
 
Louis Bundy-gutsell
Louis Bundy-gutsell Christmas is coming & my arse is gettin fat, i hate fuckin christmas & Santa's a twat. The credit crunch is on & times r really hard, so u can consider this text, ur Fukin christmas card!! MERRY CHRISTMAS :-) Scroll down & you'll see Santa's Willy!! Act your Fucking age, "THERE IS NO SANTA" & what do you want to see his cock for? WEIRDO! So pass this on to wish everyone a merry christmas!
 
Terry Cunningham
Terry Cunningham cun u http://www.oovoo.com/invite/1472/weedz123/-1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment