Saturday, December 10, 2011

making real cheese cake it says 20 min prep time bull shit it took like 55 mins and wtf is up with the recipe on the side of the philly

Michael Holt
Michael Holt making real cheese cake it says 20 min prep time, bull shit it took like 55 mins. and wtf is up with the recipe on the side of the philly cream cheese box, all it says is what u need but nothing about cooking it or what order to mix.so i got stuff i didnt need. thanks philly.
 
Erica Blair
Erica Blair is listening to "BUCKAROO" fk yeah Frank Jack this song for u ma brotha ... :)
 
Kayla Ashai Anderson
Kayla Ashai Anderson So i met ths shorty the other day, i got her # called her up like wat chu duen, she said nuthin. I said whats good, she said not much i said guess what, she say wats up? I said i think we should hook up she said huh i say what she say but i say but why u stuck she said f**k i said who she said not u i said then who she said u knw, i knw what, u knw who i said i do, she said u do i said i do bt i really dont kus its you tht i really want and we can do wht u really want, girl we grown and if he aint gone treat u right then i aint gone treat u wrong thts my word bt she done heard so many lies she dont knw whats true or not shawty like a valet service i swear she been thru a lot bt i put her car in park & never let her cry alone. I listen to her heart beat b/c it plays my fav. Song ! - waynee <3 !
 
Yunika MzThickness
Yunika MzThickness DIS I DNT UNDERSTAND WEN A MAN HAS SUM1 GOOD Y DO DEY THROW IT AWAY? WHTS 1 MAN TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN TREASURE!!! SO WEN U HAVE SUM1 DAT IS GOOD 2 U,U BETTER HOLD ON 2 IT TIGHT AN DNT NEVER LET GO!! CUZ ONCE ITS GONE IT GONE!!!
 
Janet Shad
Janet Shad HELLO.... I NEED A HUG!!!! TO give me a HUG click "LIKE".... I believe that i already KNOW who will HUG me n who WON'T!!! Once u click ' LIKE' RE- POST this status on ur wall so i can HUG u back. DON'T be SHY, HUGS R AWESOME + FREE !!!! ♥ ♥ XXX
 
Monique MookieBaby Woodley
Monique MookieBaby Woodley 1000xs 4 MY HUSBAND' REGGIE CONYERS' I MISS U BAY ....R.I.P TIL I SEEN U AGAIN
www.youtube.com
T.I. - I'm Serious (2001) Dope Boyz [Music Video - 2002] (HQ, DVDRIP)
 
Kurt Kereliuk
Kurt Kereliuk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9zCYIPPwrY&feature=g-u HAHAHAHAHAHA
www.youtube.com
See more http://www.collegehumor.com From our new series "VHS," a vintage look at seduction. LIKE us on: http://www.facebook.com/collegehumor FOLLOW us on: h...
 
Neil Jamison
Neil Jamison Ppl say if u put 1 foot out of the bed it cures spinny rooms it's bullshit
 
Jamie Monk
Jamie Monk channel u is smashing it!
 
Tamecca Smith
Tamecca Smith IF ITS F ME U KNOW ITS F U
 
Deloris Perry
www.youtube.com
 
Yvonne Cortes
Yvonne Cortes CNT WAIT TO MEET U TONITE ANT :-)
 
Melissa Demarco
Melissa Demarco 20 more hours and hopefully my christmas shopping will be done. Damn u Ebay!
 
David Reynolds
David Reynolds Roll one smoke one, when u live like this yur supost to party
 
Pookie Stunin
Pookie Stunin Men are like l0ttery tickets u scratch em n see the l0ser Beneath it
 
Mark Cochise Francoeur
Mark Cochise Francoeur Why is it when u go to some ones house and they have a dog the first thing they do is sniff your crotch its like dude get out of there
 
Joy Elliott
Joy Elliott I can only please one person a day....today is not ur day, and tomorrow aint looking good for u either!!
 
Ariel Brea
Ariel Brea !!!!So happy my nephew won n my anniversery 8 years with my wifey Mary Rios i love u baby!!!!
 
Jake I. Sawyer
Jake I. Sawyer Dang u gstop why u gotta be open till 11
 
Jeremy Tisser
Jeremy Tisser LA traffic... I hate u. :(
 
Nassia Arrieta
Nassia Arrieta why can people be happy when u try to help!!!!!!
 
Sharae Turner
Sharae Turner i hate wen ppl have big ass dogs and they say to you "dont be scared it aint gon do nuttin to you"....how the fuck u kno wut the dog wanna or gonna do? U dont even have a leash on it
 
David Rowe Rowe
David Rowe Rowe screw u all i am out
 
Cortez Benavidez
Cortez Benavidez had an awsome time at the dance with comment if i forgot u
 
Anasia Chisholm
Anasia Chisholm we have our differences n our ups n downs but u still manage to put a smile on mi face I wuv mi sunshine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment