Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some people believe that F I R S T love never D I E S but for me My First love died when i met Y O U ♥ Pussy money

Cecille Lumapas-Perez Calban
Cecille Lumapas-Perez Calban Some people believe that F I R S T love never D I E S, but for me, My First love died when i met Y O U... ♥
 
Amanda Jane Mason
Amanda Jane Mason Pussy money weed is all i need ;)
 
Bethany Hennessy
Bethany Hennessy I take the ACT tomorrow... going to bed now.
 
ELynn Rebolios
ELynn Rebolios going to pick up Queena Lei Dela Cruz so i can chill since i never see her long time.....
 
Kasia FunnyGirl Hinton
Kasia FunnyGirl Hinton lol this nigga said , when i fall you not suppoese to laugh beacuse its not funny but when you fall im goin to laugh because its funny , then did tht ugly laugh .
 
Lisa Lewis Potter
Lisa Lewis Potter QUESTION: what can I use for noise reduction on a door between 2 rooms? NO... GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!
 
Mejeehd Binlanden Calderon
Mejeehd Binlanden Calderon To my family in the rotten apple am b out there next week c u guys soon and to those who have no love for me am still go c u cause this man is coming back am go back to where I belong and that's back in new york
 
Martin Lopez
Martin Lopez I don't trust my own niggas now my mind racing fast !
 
Vera Manivong
Vera Manivong FUll moon..crampin and feelin like shit, no bf, no kids...life isnt fair! I shud just go to bed now
 
Alex Carter
Alex Carter Looking back I am glad I don't have to.go threw the struggles of being a teen parent but I still would of been cool to get my baby boy stuff and be able to see him happy with his toys! :''(
 
Miranda Kasher
Miranda Kasher Good job to every grade! You were all amazing.. Thank you so much, Freshman team.. You really blew the crowd away :) I had a 'good feeling' you would! Great job, guys!!!
 
Justin Gentry
Justin Gentry im tired of all the bitchin an complainin everywhere im at im done im ready to leave the world everythings fallin around me cavin in a hole i cant even see the the way out witch way to go whats next im already under your feet surounded by darkness with nothin to do an nothin changes
 
Shawn Richard Roberts
Shawn Richard Roberts i have but one complaint about sky rim that is when in a party it is really annoying when you hit someone while hidden with an arrow and despite telling them to wait there they all run in and start ww3 with your horse as well...
 
Badazz Lewis
Badazz Lewis i cant fukk wit hoe niqqas nd i cant trust these hoes eitha
 
Angel May Jackson
Angel May Jackson Lol I love tlkin to diz gurl
 
Rossana Hamzavi
Rossana Hamzavi I am asking my friends on face book who happen to be pastors, if there is any truth to this? Thanks.
www.huffingtonpost.com
Starting about 2,300 years ago, the Hebrew Bible was translated into a Greek version now known as the Septuagint. One shortcoming of that translation is its inattention to near synonyms.
 
Taylre Ford
Taylre Ford Sitting at work. Ready to be off.. Somebody kidnap me and ill pretend I never knew about it.
 
Britney Abbott
Britney Abbott I got "JWOWW" on the What Jersey Shore character are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hkfjq/?ref=asp
 
Lawrence Edwards
Lawrence Edwards yea baby i worked that 11-5 today now im off for the weekend time to chill and go hang
 
Valerie Fullerton
Valerie Fullerton , home frum da mall . tired af ' . i think i'ma take it in early tonight !
 
Laura S Haines
Laura S Haines I love the GAC broadcast of the NFR! Thanks for sharing Vicki!
Everyone who loves the NFR go to the GAC page and write a comment people are on there saying they hate rodeo bring back music videos!!!! :( let's repost this and show them how many LOVE RODEO!!!! Thanks GAC!!!
 
Wedo De La Torre
Wedo De La Torre Am I the only person that thinks it's disgusting when girls wear hats?
 
Leila Adorabows
Leila Adorabows finished 3 headbands 2 for an order & one up for sale tomorrow & starting an order for a hat now <3 i love to craft! any requets? im in a headband mood tonight got new gorgeous centers!
 
Alicia Simmons
Alicia Simmons I really wanna watch stomp the yard just so i can act out two parts of the movie XD thats so sad but its so true
 
Stanley Lumbre
www.youtube.com
I think i love you so what am so afraid of I'm afraid that I'm not sure of A love there is no cure for I think i love you Is not that what life is made of So...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment