Saturday, December 10, 2011

They hurt her After lunch her teacher announced that the school was holding a fire drill When the alarm sounded Carmen and the other students filed out of the classroom

Kajhmon Magnetic Harrison
Kajhmon Magnetic Harrison They hurt her After lunch, her teacher announced that the school was holding a fire drill. When the alarm sounded, Carmen and the other students filed out of the classroom and assembled in the yard outside. As the teachers read out the roll call, the gang of five girls decided that this was a great opportunity to embarrass Carmen in front of the whole school during the fire drill. They moved over to where Carmen was standing, near a sewer drain, and began crowding the poorgirl, getting in her face and nudging her towards the open manhole. They pushed her and she tripped over and fell head-first down the manhole. When they saw her falling, the girls started giggling and when Carmen’s name was called out, they shouted "She’s down in the sewer!" All of the other students began laughing. But when the teachers looked down the manhole and saw Carmen’s body lying at the bottom in the muck and the poop, the laughter abruptly stopped. Her head was twisted around at an odd angle and her face was covered in blood. Worse still, she wasn’t moving. There was nothing any of the teachers could do for her. Carmen was dead. When the police arrived and went down into the sewer, they determined that she had broken her neck. Her face had been torn off when she hit the ladder on the way down and her neck snapped when she landed on her head on the concrete at the bottom. The police hauled Carmen’s body out of the sewer and sent her to the mortuary. Everyone had to stay behind after school while the police questioned all of Carmen’s classmates. The five girlslied to the police, saying they had witnessed Carmen falling down the sewer. The police believed the girls and Carmen Winstead’s death was ruled an accident and the case was closed. Everyone thought that was the last they would hear of Carmen Winstead, but they were wrong. Months later, Carmen’s classmates began receiving strange e-mails on their MySpaces. The e-mails were titled "They Pushed Her" and claimed that Carmen hadn’t really fallen down the sewer, she had been pushed. The e-mails also warned that the guilty people should own up and take responsibility for their crime. If they didn’t there would be horrible consequences. Most people dismissed the e-mails as a hoax, but others were not so sure. A few days later, one of the girls who pushed Carmen down the sewer was at home taking a shower, when she heard a strange cackling laugh. It seemed to be coming from the drain. The girl started to freak out and ran out of the bathroom. That night, the girl said goodnight to her mom and went to sleep. Five hours later, her mom was awoken in the middle of the night, by a loudnoise that resounded throughout the house. She ran into her daughter’s room, only to find it empty. There was no trace of the girl. The worried mother called the police and when they arrived, they conducted a search of the area. Eventually, they discovered the girl’s grisly remains. Her corpse was lying in the sewer, covered in muck and poop. Her neck was broken and her face missing. It had been completely torn off. One by one, all of the girls who pushed Carmen that day were found dead. They had all been killed in exactly the same way and were all found at exactly the same spot. In the sewer at the bottom of the same uncovered manhole where Carmen had met her doom. But the killing didn’t stop there. More and more of Carmen’s former classmates were found dead. It seemed that anyone who didn’t believe that Carmen had been pushed, was eventually found down in the sewer with their necks broken and their faces torn off. They say that Carmen’s ghost is still on the rampage, hunting down anyone who doesn’t believe herstory. According to the legend, Carmen will get you, whetherit’s from a toilet, a shower, a sink or a drain. When you go to sleep, you’ll wake up in the sewer, in complete darkness, paralyzed, unable to move, hearing cackling laughter all around you. Then, as you scream in horror, Carmen will come and tear your face off. So be careful who you bully, because you just might find yourself on the receiving end of the curse of Carmen Winstead. FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off. Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
 
徐承武
apps.facebook.com
美國經典恐怖片《驅魔人》( The Exorcist)當中,女童頭顱 180°向後轉的一幕,一度被譽為史上最恐怖的鏡頭,但原來在現實生活中是真有其事。俄羅斯有一青年,可把頭顱倒轉,令不少人被嚇壞。 亞歷山大( Alexander圖)多年前開始玩健身的時候,發現自己頸部的肌肉特別柔軟,於是他貪玩地把頭顱慢慢扭向後面,經多次練習,就達到這極為驚嚇的效果。 亞歷山大表示,每次「表演」時,他都要全神貫注地進行,而且每次都會花掉全身的力氣。他的主診醫生則指出,行醫 30年來,從未見過類似的病例,相信亞歷山大只是天賦異稟,警告其他人切勿模仿亂試。 來源:http://hk.apple.nextmedia...
 
Bruna Constantino
Bruna Constantino Eu e mais 4 amigos estamos usando o NOVO CarrascoMamata para descobrir TUDO que importa sobre os nossos professores! www.carrascomamata.com.br (publicação opcional)
 
Jéssica Cavalcanti
Sou como um livro. Há quem me interprete pela capa. Há quem me ame apenas por ela. Há quem viaje em mim. Há quem viaje comigo. Há quem não me entenda. Há quem nunca tentou. Há quem sempre quis ler-me. Há quem nunca se interessou. Há quem leu e não gostou. Há quem leu e se apaixonou. Há quem apenas busca em mim palavras de consolo. Há quem só perceba teoria e objetividade. Mas, tal como um livro, sempre trago algo de bom em mim.
http://bemquetequerobem.blogspot.com/
 
Seit Deromemaj
Seit Deromemaj kjo kenge me kujton .nenat tona te dashura .qe me aq mundime dhe sakrifice na rriten dhe edukuan ne menyre shembellore .ne vacanti nenen time te dashur te shume vuajtur nga allet e atij sistemi te poshter qe kur e mendoj me mbushen syte me lote.ku sebashku me burrin e saj .ishin nje cifte ideal sdalloheshin fare.por dukeshin si moter e vella .duke na rritur me edukat dhe harmoni.QEpo ti shikish sot rralle familje ekane.
 
Mayara Brunna
Mayara Brunna Minhas companhias to cheia de coisa pra organizar aff' me deixem sair Andre Menezes, Carlos Henrique e Robson Vieira POR FAVOR JÁ BASTA O VÍCIO DIÁRIOOOOO rsrsrs'
 
Sathish Radhakrishnan
www.youtube.com
A edição de hoje, do MS Record, começa com esse alerta porque tudo o que gostaríamos era de nunca ter que dar mais uma notícia de morte no trânsito. Morte po...
 
Alex Weldon
Alex Weldon This really made me sad..."I saw a cashier hand a little boy his money back, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' Sh...e replied, ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there too.' His eyes were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I luvmy mommy and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Now you have 2 choices: (1) Copy & Paste this on your wall (2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart ." Like · · 3 minutes ago · :(
 
Caisha Vann
Caisha Vann Bowl of Butter Pecan ice cream, E. Lynn Harris book, no kids (grand ma's) my blanket, fire place is lit and peace and calmness all around me..... Priceless
 
Pralhad Kale
Pralhad Kale G*O*O*D ....M*O*R*N*I*N*G.....F*R*I*E*N*D.
 
Joshua Clay
Joshua Clay Holy Chuck E. Cheeses Batman! Not saying there is a price on my kids happiness but this is returdiculous! Ethans havin a blast, that's awesome!
 
DoughBoi Cashflow
www.youtube.com
E-40 Ft. Too Short - Bitch No Copyright intended.
 
Clothia ThickwitIt Posey
Clothia ThickwitIt Posey Lik 4real if ur comments r about me then let's go...so not in tha mood for this shit. We all suppose to b. 20+ so let's act lik it!!!#P-O-S-E-Y
 
Bruno Mendes
Bruno Mendes SALVE GALERA! Viviane Skelter AQUI. ACABAMOS DE ASSISTIR FILME E AGORA ESTAMOS COMENDO BEIJINHO :)
 
Toninho Silva Salve Jorge
Toninho Silva Salve Jorge E assim Tonis lhes diz: Boa noite teddy Bear........
www.youtube.com
"60 Miles an Hour" was the second single to be released from the 2001 New Order album Get Ready, and entered the UK charts at number 29.
 
Chedobeezz Aaron
Chedobeezz Aaron Uno da lne jokes Albert Pate Viks E Urbina Nicole K Flowers n Marty Lopez... :/#Realknockheads
 
Gurprem Malhi
www.youtube.com
www.babbumaanonline.com
 
Valentina Casella Riccardi
Valentina Casella Riccardi Ormai è un tormento nella mia testa (Perfetto G.N)..Notte mondo..notte anke a te! Sasino tu staj ccà <3
 
Salolong Moh'd Faiz
Salolong Moh'd Faiz maraming thank you sa lahat ng nag bati ng ka arawan ko......balasan kanu run e bodoy hehe jowk.....
 
Ludmila Nathane Pandolf
Ludmila Nathane Pandolf Me faz para de sofrer e volta pros meus braços que eu amo você, meu coração quer seu perdão me diz o que fazer, foi a primeira fez que eu te fiz chorar, me da mais uma chançe eu quero conserta meu coração que seu perdão. Não é pra terminar ♪' essa e pra voocês Paty Rodrigues & Bruno Pierre =[
 
Katrice Obrero
Katrice Obrero The 32nd World Universities Debating Championships (De La Salle Worlds) is going to be open to the general public. For details on how to get a slot to watch the tournament, here's a note from the convenor, Dino De Leon :) Mabuhay! De La Salle Worlds is now less than 20 days away, and just as the Christmas spirit is in the air, so too is the mounting excitement for the 32nd World Universities Debating Championship to be hosted by the Philippines. To make debating more accessible to the Filipino people, we are opening the Pre-Break Debate rounds (to be held in De La Salle University, from December 29-31, 2011) and Grand Finals (to be held in the Philippine International Convention Center, January 2, 2012) to the general public; however, due to space constraints, we can only accommodate 200 people per day for December 29-31, 2011 and January 2, 2012. As such, we are making available a LIMITED number of slots, which you can acquire on a first-come, first-served basis through the following steps: For the Elimination rounds: 1) Send an E-mail to DLSU Centennial Office Director, Ms. Perla Garcia at perla.garcia@dlsu.edu.ph expressing your intent to reserve the slots, and to inquire on the availability of slots for your desired day 2) Wait for a reply confirming the availability of slots and a go-signal for you to proceed with your transaction 3) Deposit PHP 50 (fifty pesos) PER slot PER day to: Account Name: De La Salle University Bank Name: United Coconut Planters Bank Bank Address: Upper G/F, Torre Lorenzo Bldg., Taft Ave. cor. Vito Cruz St., Malate, Manila, Philippines Peso Account number: 120-114711-9 Swift Code: UCPBPHMM 4) Send a copy of your deposit slip through E-mail to perla.garcia@dlsu.edu.ph 5) Wait for an E-mail confirming your transaction For the Grand Finals to be held at the Philippine International Convention Center, please e-mail the Tournament Chief-of-staff, Robin Sebolino at robin.sebolino@dlsuworlds.com. That's it! Once you receive a confirmation email, you have assured slots and will be put on our guest list for that day. We look forward to sharing with you the exchange of intellect and wit that is debate. For the advancement of Philippine debating and in the service of our country, we remain. Faithfully yours and in behalf of the Organizing Committee: DINO SINGSON DE LEON Convenor, De La Salle Worlds
 
Fellipe Tss
Fellipe Tss O q + emcomoda o homem é sua propria conciência...
 
Fernanda Cintia
Fernanda Cintia aff !!! mulher e uma caisa de doido vive apaixonada ai como estou apaixonada rs...
 
Lidio Elsique Da Silva
Lidio Elsique Da Silva PEDAÇO DE CÉU.Amor,você é a prova que o destino sabe o que faz.Passam os dias e o que eu sinto aumenta mais e mais.Não tem sentido a minha vida sem você.Amar é ter você todos os dias ao meu lado.Ser seu amigo,amante,eterno namorado.Somar sonhos,delirar no teu prazer.Eu amo você.O nosso amor é pedaço de céu.Todos os dias provar deste mel.Presente lindo que ganhei da vida.Minha alma gêmea com certeza é você.Nada no mundo me faz esquecer.Que eu te amo e não vou te perder.O nosso amor,o nosso amor é pedaço de céu.
 
Mae De Leon Reyes
Mae De Leon Reyes Ang aga-aga ang B-i-t-t-e-r.!? :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment