Saturday, December 10, 2011

LMS WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOU []Your jokes :D [] Your nonsense LOL : [] Your voice ♥ [] Your SWAGG ♥ []Your personality [] Your smile : [] Your coolness :B [] Your

Vanessa N Cory
Vanessa N Cory LMS WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOU? []Your jokes :D [] Your nonsense LOL :) [] Your voice ♥ [] Your SWAGG ♥ []Your personality! [] Your smile :) [] Your coolness :B [] Your hair :O [] Almost everything! FEELINGS: [] I like you more than a friend :) [] I love you. ♥ [] Friends ^_^ [] Best friends :D [] Stranger -____- [] I don’t know you, but change that x3 WOULD I DATE YOU? [] Why not? :) [] Yesss !! [] Maybe ;) [] Idk :O [] I don’t think so :B [] Already Did :x [] HELL NO ! YOU SHOULD: [] Stop being a stranger :) [] Text me right now. [] HMU ! :] [] Make this your status so I can like it
 
Omar Alex Alonso
Omar Alex Alonso My Sister Today Slept For 7 Hours Straight After School..... :o
 
Luciano Augusto Brum Linassi
Luciano Augusto Brum Linassi Rouptas nuevas. :p storar o cartao da mãe é tao bom. K
 
Pavithra Darmarathna
Pavithra Darmarathna Good luck for 2011 O/L.....
 
Brisbane Peter B. Tarongoy
Brisbane Peter B. Tarongoy who cares what they SAY !! ... your my one my only one my one !! .. >:O .. (^_^)
 
Luis Riscado
Luis Riscado O TweetDeck tá tipo o orkut né... Pior a cada atualização! Podiam pelo menos ter mantido o encurtador de URL
 
Solita Herrera
Solita Herrera WoOHOo! Its friday <3 o wait... ii dunno wtf im so excited for jus gunna spend it aqui en la casa igual q siempre con nada q hacer [smh] ni madres #welcometomylife
 
Cesar Medrano'
Cesar Medrano' LMS ♥' ^_________^ -You Can Be My? []B A B Y ♥ []Boo (: []Flirting Buddy ;3 [] Friend [; [] Brother/Sister [: []You Tell Me? o; [] I Don't Know Yet [] Wifey/Hubby ♥ ;o - If You Kissed Me I'd: [] Kiss You Back , ♥ ! [] Be Surprised o: [] Slap You D:< []Blush >.< -If You Asked Me Out: [] Yess ♥ ! [] Maybe (; [] Nawhh(: [] Idkk ? -You Should []Marry Me On Fb ! ♥ [] Text Me ;3 [] Inbox Me (; [] Make This As Your Status So I Can Like It? :p [] Call Me.! < 3 (: [] Be Mine. . .♥
 
Basem Shalloufeh
Basem Shalloufeh Psalm 25:15 " My eyes are ever toward the LORD, For He shall pluck my feet out of the net. 16 Turn Yourself to me, and have mercy on me, For I am desolate and afflicted.17 The troubles of my heart have enlarged; Bring me out of my distresses! 18 Look on my affliction and my pain, And forgive all my sins. 19 Consider my enemies, for they are many; And they hate me with cruel hatred. 20 Keep my soul, and deliver me; Let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in You. 21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, For I wait for You. 22 Redeem Israel,(Basem & Elizabeth & Elijah) O God, Out of all their troubles "!
 
Mayra Arias Barrera
Mayra Arias Barrera :O need some Tequila shots Right about ................................ ................................................ ...................................... ........................ ................ NOW!!! ASAP!!!
 
Christopher Birlet
Christopher Birlet XD lol fixed my laptop by my self i restored it to when it was new, but lost all my music XD, dam o well
 
Kytie Beardall
Kytie Beardall Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo board see how board you are and holing your bearth by holding o
 
Lazaro Manuel Palles
Lazaro Manuel Palles 5likes &ill Answer My ABC's ; ) A- Availible: B- Birthday: C- Crushing On: D- Drink you last had: E- Easiest person to talk to: F- Favorite song: G- Grossest memory: H- Hometown: I- In love with: K- Killed someone: L- Longest friendship: M- Milkshake flavor: N- Number of siblings: O- One wish: P- Person who txt you last: Q- Question you're always asked: R- Reason to smile: S- Song you last sang: T- Time you woke up: U- Umbrella color: V- Violent moment you had: W- Worst habit: X- X-rays you had: Y- Your last time you cried: Z- Zodiac sign
 
Jay Byrd
Jay Byrd -gettin really tired of this already if she aint gonna try then i aint going 2 bout ready 2 say fucc it if she dont change she wanted me 2 now she need 2 and if she dont dem fucc it them dueces gonna go up i no it will be hard but ill make it maybe if not o well
 
Tinny Menig Martin
Tinny Menig Martin Sang joe abi joe sabi ma if joe no ab nex da san joe o sabi dan??????
 
Barbara Cardin
www.godvine.com
You will NEVER forget this one. It's the most passionate, incredible version of this song we've ever heard. Beautiful - check it out!
 
Luu Loan
Luu Loan Khi đánh giá,nhận xét một sự việc hay một con người chúng ta nên dành cho bản thân nhiều góc nhìn để đứng ở những cương vị khác nhau để có thể quan sát và tìm hiểu thì sự đánh giá đó sẽ khách quan hơn. Hãy đặt mình vào vị trí của mọi người, đừng đặt mọi người vào vị trí của mình. Hãy cố gắng hiểu họ, đừng bắt họ phải hiểu mình. [TL]
 
Karen Ramos Ruiz
Karen Ramos Ruiz Un Saludo a todos los niños que no tuvimos !Phone,ni Blacberry,ni Nextel,ni wi,ni PS3,o Xbox y que tuvimos el honor de tener una bici,patines,simon dice,yo-yos,canicas,gallitos,b riscas,jugamos a las escondidas,1,2,3 pescaito,p illo policia,.y la hora de irnos a casa era cuando oscurecia y la mama no llamaba a el celular,gr itaba subeeee!! jugaba con mis amigos en vez de chatear,no existia el Gel antibacterial,y jugabamos con tierra! QUE INFANCIA MAS HERMOSA!! Pega esto en tu muro si tomaste agua de la pluma,te tiraste jalda abajo y aun asi sobreviviste!!
 
Dherioelson Conte Conde
Dherioelson Conte Conde Cadê o povo dessa cidade? :)
 
Mike Lynch
Mike Lynch Diva Jessye Norman!
www.youtube.com
Jessye Norman - O Holy night. Jessye Norman at Ely Cathedral Arranged & Composed by Donald Fraser American Boychoir · Ely Cathedral Choristers · Vocal Arts C...
 
Tommy Ephran
Tommy Ephran PSALMS:118:1=O GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD;FOR HE IS GOOD:BECAUSE HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOR EVER.HERE IN THE PASSAGE ITS REMINDING US TO GIVE THANKS IN SPITE OF ALL SITUATIONS OF LIFE,YOUR MONEY MAY BE LOW,GIVE THANKS/JOBLESS TODAY GIVE THANKS /CONFUSION IN YOUR MIND GIVE THANKS/SICK IN YOUR BODY GIVE THANKS SEEMS LIKE YOUR PRAYERS ARENT GETTING ANWSERED GIVE THANKS.THEN THE SCRIPTURE ENDS WITH FOR HE IS GOOD BECAUSE HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER SO WE LEARNED HERE TO GIVE THANKS IN ALL THINGS AND SITUATIONS PLUS WE LEARNED GOD IS A GOOD GOD AND HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER NEVER CHANGING BUT ALLWAYS THE SAME .1LOVE TOMMY.
 
Kiki Bruton
Kiki Bruton Make this your status and see what letter somebody INBOX you A = I like you B = I have a secret to tell you C = I like you but im shy ... D = Your cute E = I Regret leavin you F = I want a relationship G = Im falling for you H = Hug me next time you see me I = I want to kiss you K = I want to see you more L = Facebook marry me M = Text me now N = I Have a crush on You O = Best friends P = I want ya number Q = U my Baby ♥ R = ILOVEYUH ♥ S = You Ardd T = You Uglyy :( U = You Bhadd ! V = You Should Inboxx Mhee More ! W = I Don't Like You ! X = Delete Mhee ! Y = Don't Talk Too Mhee No More ! Z = You Crazyy
 
Cristina Yanez
Cristina Yanez T- Time you woke up : 6:50 a.m o; < for school .____.
 
Shawna Tarrant
Shawna Tarrant YAY! my tree's made the paper :o)
www.lajuntatribunedemocrat.com
A unique Christmas tree is decorated at the Otero County clerk's office in La Junta.
 
Wesley Klewerton
pense nisso.. o que fazer para mudar a situação?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment