Thursday, December 1, 2011

Some people just need a highfive in the face With a chair Going to take my finals today Say a quick prayer for

Cody Reid
Cody Reid Some people just need a high-five, in the face, With a chair
 
Tasha Nolte
Tasha Nolte Going to take my finals today. Say a quick prayer for me.
 
Pocket Trashbaq Guala Gang
Pocket Trashbaq Guala Gang Lady's in order to keep yo nigga make sure he be with u so that way if a mf tell u he cheating u can say hell Naw he was with me and bitch I don't be awl under no mf not even my own momma wtf make u think I am gone be under u GTF BACK BEFORE I MAKE MY GUN CLAP
 
Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson http://gma.yahoo.com/anonymous-secret-santa-brings-christmas-cheer-010502983.html This guy has the Christmas spirit. It doesn't take $100 dollars to put a smile on somebody's face, I really think it's the gesture...I think the same could be done with $5, $1, a smile, a hug, a compliment, a random cup of coffee, a random act of kindness:-) Have a wonderful Christmas season. What a great opportunity to be someone's Secret Santa:-)
gma.yahoo.com
From Yahoo!: A businessman who identified himself only as “Secret Santa” brought Christmas cheer to Reading, Pa., one $100 bill at a time. Reading has the highest poverty rate of cities across the nation with more than 65,000 residents, according to figures from the U.S. Census Bureau....
 
Erik Peterson
Erik Peterson Hey, you. How was your day? I had a pretty good day today, all things considered.
 
Wanda Hosford Burroughs
Wanda Hosford Burroughs Everyone needs prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith
 
Michaela Ketelsen
Michaela Ketelsen Sumtimes i could jst die feelen this way! U been here since i was 14 n u knt keep it real wit me? Wtf u pulled my last string n nw im done forever and thts a promise! Knt believe ths is rly happening....devistated! *michaela
 
Emily Mason Fuller
Emily Mason Fuller To my amazing wonderful perfect husband, thank you for taking care of all three of us. I know it was a challenge and I appreciate you So So much. I love you.
 
Thinh Mrco
Thinh Mrco today ... I have a long period for looking u ... ^^~
 
Tiffany Maraj Kennedy
Tiffany Maraj Kennedy " Sometimes , as immature as it is , I have no problem with punching a bitch in the face .
 
Melissa Fokkema
Melissa Fokkema had a lovely evening with all the secret sisters...now im going to roll into bed:)
 
Nuhu Shehu
Nuhu Shehu Was knocked down by a bus, on a motorcycle and is now sustaining injuries!
 
Christina Harkison
Christina Harkison I want irn bru,a caramac and haribo.feeling the need 4 a sugar overdose
 
Selandra Faye Jackson
Selandra Faye Jackson We are living in perilous time, but God is able to sustain us. Everyone have a wonderful day!!!
 
Bill Bartels
Bill Bartels "Life can change abruptly and end without warning, but life is not fragile. There is a difference between impermanence and fragility." Rachel Remen
 
Timothy Lee Kerofsky
Timothy Lee Kerofsky My friends it is finally payday, of course all the money will be gone after paying bills and such, but I am blessed to have enough. Have a great Thursday! I feel like skipping classes today. I am bored with college. But I will go anyway, because I have to prepare for finals. I do believe that the lord is watching over me and all of us, he will guide me through finals, no matter how I feel. For those of you at work, at school, homemakers, or whatever you do. Trust in him. Have a great day!
 
Jenn Omarra
Jenn Omarra Well we are having a sick day ......and it sucks all these kids are driving me NUTS !!!
 
Jeremy Gentry LovesthemEagles
Jeremy Gentry LovesthemEagles Damn gotta drop 1200 on the bmw racen so hard. pay the cost to be a REAL RACER
 
Stacie Ellis-gross
Stacie Ellis-gross so my old boy snoopy who took off for 2 weeks this summer now has a mast cell tumor on his spine, surgery to remove it is next thursday and I'm praying that it doesn't come back positive for cancer, everyone keep your fingers crossed for me. realizing that he is 14 and that he will leave this earth eventually, it is still hard to imagine him not being here since I have had him since he was 8 wks old. :(
 
Baron Oyoo
Baron Oyoo A bribe is a charm to the one who gives it, wherever he turns, he succeeds.
 
Briana Alina Dueñas
Briana Alina Dueñas About a month ago I was single till after school my onelove ask me out(: and my world change love you.!(:
 
Linda Cooper-Poage
Linda Cooper-Poage Well it looks like it is going to be a day to learn about our potential!!! Joyce Meyer Ministries If you’re going to succeed at being yourself, you’re going to have to focus on your potential—what God has created you to be—not your limitations
 
Splorisang Nuntshu Sibisi
Splorisang Nuntshu Sibisi Its summer time... So come on and put ur dancing shoes on, coz tonight we gonna get a groove on... Its on!
 
Breanne Aalbers Van Gelder
Breanne Aalbers Van Gelder Home with 1 sick kid and 1 healthy one--so far. Really hoping the healthy one stays healthy:) And really hoping to get a good nap in today-it was a long night!
 
Priscilla Josephine Dianna Sandy
Priscilla Josephine Dianna Sandy good morning facebookers......today is sunny and warm out side.......have a nice day!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment