Thursday, December 1, 2011

can't wait this saturday with Rosdba KhairiOnizuka EkichiMaliana Rahman miss u guyshuhu thank u lord for this day this wonderful day how wonderful u r lord friends aint friends wen they

Mio Akiyama
Mio Akiyama can't wait this saturday with Rosdba Khairi,Onizuka Ekichi,Maliana Rahman.... miss u guys...huhu~
 
Peta Gay
Peta Gay thank u lord for this day this wonderful day how wonderful u r lord
 
Robert Lloyd Brooks
Robert Lloyd Brooks friends aint friends wen they steal your friends turn them into there friends and dont fukk wit u as a friend.......im good just a mornin thought..
 
Joelle Lipocky
Joelle Lipocky Happy birthday to my (not so little) brother! I love u my LBN!
 
Zolile Mngqibisa
Zolile Mngqibisa A Mayan Calenda endz 2012 December 21. This meanz that this date i when da world endz! Cn u blv it, Um nt so sure about this and um nt even nervous. I jst blv that those who r interested in making a quick cash by writting books and making interesting topics like ths one will definately succed. So letz jst wait 4 dis date anyway.
 
Ольга Тертышная
Ольга Тертышная Дорогие мои, у меня случился коллапс: мой ноут умер с концами. С ним умер мой онлайн всюду (все что осталось- пароль от Фб в телефоне). По сему, кому что надо- звоните. Я оффлайн :( И мой вам совет: будьте умнее меня, не храните инфу на диске С и учите пароли от всего и вся наизусть.
 
Chariese Henry
Chariese Henry Things That Make U Say Humm!! 1)Life is sexually tranmitted. 2)Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die. 3)Give a person a fish and u feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the internet and they won't brouther u for weeks.
 
Angela Robles
Angela Robles Dam don't even feel going to sloop uhhh but I need to go kuz I told my mama I start going to skool ;) love u mama
 
Laticia Jones
Laticia Jones They gonna talk about u good or bad, let em and do what the hell u wanna do!!!!
 
Vandana Bansal
Vandana Bansal hey u r fav actress..luv u
 
Emmanuel Malone
Emmanuel Malone Good Morning young world, have a bless day & enjoy each and every moment.... Feel good this A.M.... Let`s get this money & stay focus.... U-DIG!!!
 
Gwendlyn Williams
Gwendlyn Williams u never seem to amaze me always puttin a smile on my face!!... All smiles this way...
 
Marlon St Louis
Marlon St Louis thank God 4 this lovly day and Goodmornin fb.hope u all njoy ur day.
 
Tanganika Robinson
Tanganika Robinson U can b free
www.youtube.com
 
Gabaiphiwe Kholofelo
Gabaiphiwe Kholofelo nw tht u aot of ma lyf its so much beta thot id b wik,withot u bt m strnga...
 
EightMile Cody Cod
EightMile Cody Cod THA RISK AINT WORTH THA REWARD BUT IF U NEED THAT JUST CALL THA PLUG....
 
Shailesh Patel
Shailesh Patel Someone Please tell to my Mom....:'( I went to a party Mom, I remembered what you said. U told me not to drink, Mom,So I drank soda instead. I really felt proud inside, Mom, The way you said I would. I didn’t drink and drive, Mom, Even though the others said I should. I know I did the right thing, Mom, I know you are always right. Now the party is finally ending, Mom, As everyone is driving out of sight. As I got into my car, Mom, I knew I’d get home in one piece. Because of the way you raised me, So responsible and sweet. I started to drive away, Mom, But as I pulled out into the road, The other car didn’t see me, Mom, And hit me like a load.:( As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say, “The other guy is drunk,” Mom, And now I’m the one who will pay. I’m lying here dying, Mom…. I wish you’d get here soon. How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon. There is blood all around me, Mom, And most of it is mine. I hear the medic say, Mom, I’ll die in a short time. I just wanted to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn’t drink. It was the others, Mom. The others didn’t think. He was probably at the same party as I. The only difference is, he drank And I will die. Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life. I’m feeling sharp pains now. Pains just like a knife. The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, And I don’t think it’s fair. I’m lying here dying And all he can do is stare. Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave. And when I go to heaven, Mom, Put “GOOD BOY ” on my grave. Someone should have told him, Mom, Not to drink and drive. If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive. My breath is getting shorter, Mom. I’m becoming very scared. Please don’t cry for me, Mom. When I needed you, you were always there. I have one last question, Mom. Before I say good bye. I didn’t drink and drive, So why am I the one to die?
 
Ugboma Uche
Ugboma Uche haaaaaaaaapyyyyyyyy new month my fwends i luv u all
 
Abert L Zadeng
Abert L Zadeng ka fb thian duh tak te u,,he ka a/c hi ka hmanna a la reilo a,,group ho te te nilo,,a puitling leh pangngai deuh ah min lo add theih chuan ka lawm khop ang
 
Jho Alejo
Jho Alejo what's on my mind,..... read it and u will see...
 
Angela Capel Dalton
Angela Capel Dalton PILLS--- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me yo.........u'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell........... True story!!!!
 
Mohibrata Baghira
Mohibrata Baghira If u love then don't lost it... The sadness of a boy and girl.
www.youtube.com
FAN CLUB :- http://sweetfrand.blogspot.com Read More at.. Abhishek in Bits and Bytes: Emptiness**(Lonely)** Rohan Rathore IIT Guwahati (Lyrics and Chords)(tu...
 
Rachel Mogashoa
Rachel Mogashoa Ladies plz pay attenxn 2 da songs dis guys play around u(tlogelang go utlwella monate wa pina bt da actual lyricz)
 
Carl Kgomotso ClubMbeo Mabaso
Carl Kgomotso ClubMbeo Mabaso Yesterday my daughter was graduatin @john mitchell primary n de principal said sumthin interestin: it doesnt matter wat u do in lyf, jus make it a success n every1 wil b proud of u...
 
Chantel Sosa
Chantel Sosa If u ever leave me baby, leave some morphin at my door, cause it will take a whole lot of medication, to realize what we used we dont have amymore...Bruno Mars <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment