Thursday, December 1, 2011

Who knwz if u'll enter 2012 my to shineby half of zambia o by myself Meron pa bang Monito Monita o kris kringle 檢查肝的結果 醫生說: 恩不錯 解析小姐說: 哇靠 你的肝還蠻新鮮的喔 看報告

Cornelius Chalwe
Cornelius Chalwe Who knwz if u'll enter 2012 my to shine,by half of zambia o by myself
 
Melchor M. Omanito Jr
Melchor M. Omanito Jr "Meron pa bang Monito, Monita o kris kringle......"
 
S.c. Hung
S.c. Hung - 檢查肝的結果 - 醫生說: 恩~~不錯~!! 解析小姐說: 哇靠~!! 你的肝還蠻新鮮的喔~!!! 看報告 - Yes~!!! 沒有B肝~!! 其他指數都正常~!! 找天去注射B肝疫苗~!!!
 
Dave Anderson
Dave Anderson No doubt about it, this Brit can sing! Her story is so cool too. Now let's get in the Christmas spirit America! :-)
www.godtube.com
Another beautiful and awe-inspiring performance from Susan Boyle. Merry Christmas! But the angel ...
 
Ahmed Kaifi
Ahmed Kaifi Please Dont just like and leave.... its worth Reading Malikul Mawt ( The angel of Death) It was early in the morning at four, When death knocked upon a bedroom door. Who is there? The sleeping one cried. I'm Malkul Maut, let me inside. At once, the man began to shiver, As one sweating in deadly fever, He shouted to his sleeping wife, Don't let him take away my life. Please go away, O Angel of Death! Leave me alone; I'm not ready yet. My parents and family on me depends, Give me a chance, O please prepense! The angel knocked again and again, Friend! I'll take your life without a pain, hTis your soul Allah requires, I come not with my own desires.. Bewildered, the man began to cry, O Angel I'm so afraid to die, I'll give you gold and be your slave, Don't send me to the unlit grave. Let me in, O Friend! The Angel said, Open the door; get up from your bed, If you do not allow me in, I will walk through it, like a Jinn. The man held a gun in his hand, Ready to defy the Angel's stand.. I'll point my gun, towards your head, You dare come in; I'll shoot you dead. By now the Angel was in the room, Saying, O Friend! Prepare for you doom. Foolish man, Angels never die, Put down your gun and do not sigh. Why are you afraid! Tell me O man, To die according to Allah's plan? Come smile at me, do not be grim, Be Happy, to return to Him. O Angel! I bow my head in shame; I had no time to take Allah's Name. From morning till dusk, I made my wealth, Not even caring for my own health. Allah's command I never obeyed, Nor five times a day I ever prayed. Ramadan came and a Ramadan went, But I had no time to repent. The Hajj was already FARD on me, But I would not part with my money. All charities I did ignore, Taking usury more and more. Sometimes I sipped my favorite wine, With flirting women I sat to dine... O Angel! I appeal to you, Spare my life for a year or two. The Laws of Quran I will obey, I'll begin my SALAT this very day. My Fast and Hajj, I will complete, And keep away from self-conceit. I will refrain from usury, And give all my wealth to charity, Wine and wenches I will detest, Allah's oneness I will attest. We Angels do what Allah demands, We cannot go against His commands.. Death is ordained for everyone, Father, mother, daughter or son. I’ m afraid this moment is your last, Now be reminded, of your past, do understand your dreadful fears, But it is now too late for your tears. You lived in this world, two score and more, Never did to you, your people adore. Your parents, you did not obey, Hungry beggars, you turned away. Your two ill-gotten, female offspring, In nightclubs, for livelihood they sing. Instead of making many more Muslims, You made your children non-Muslims? You did ignore the Mua'dhin Adhaan, Nor did you read the Holy Quran. Breaking promises all your life, Backbiting friends, and causing strife From hoarded goods, great profits you made, And for your poor workers, you underpaid. Horses and cars were your leisure, Moneymaking was your pleasure. You ate vitamins and grew more fat, With the very sick, you never sat. A pint of blood you never gave, Which could a little baby save? O Human, you have done enough wrong, You bought good properties for a song. When the farmers appealed to you, You did not have mercy, this true. Paradise for you? I cannot tell, Undoubtedly you will dwell in hell. There is no time for you to repent, I'll take your soul for which I am sent. The ending however, is very sad, Eventually the man became mad With a cry, he jumped out of bed, And suddenly, he fell down dead. O Reader! Take moral from here, You never know, your end may be near Change your living and make amends For heaven, on your deeds depends. if this poem inspires you, It can help someone too. Please share with your family and friends... coz you love them..
 
Marcelo Braga
Marcelo Braga Juro por Deus...que esse 1 minuto final pra baixar o HP 7 Parte 2...está demorando mais de 5 minutos...
 
Tejodipta Sarmah
Tejodipta Sarmah News live bikile ni o? Congress or birudhe matise. Moi obak hoi goisu
 
Nina Gilbert
Nina Gilbert Bir qadin, kisinin kolgesinde yasamayacaq qeder agili, amma o kolgede dincelmeyi bilecek qeder hessas olmalidir
 
Arey Jovanka Dhe Puzzo
Arey Jovanka Dhe Puzzo Ternyata...dia wacaaau!! Pantesan skarang super jeuless 么会人么么?!(︶ω︶)ᎧᏱ♥╣[-_-]╠♥o(≧o≦)o(•̪●)(¬▂¬)٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ga tahunya aq masih bnyak yg perhatiin juge yeee... Jadi gede nie kepala
 
Louisa Lu Yee
Louisa Lu Yee im out~ c ya all~~ bubyee~ [> o <]/

Likes

Ahboy Boy'sz
 
Roger Cipó
Roger Cipó Parabéns a Casa de Oxumarê! O Candomblé precisa de documentações como essas. Este é o verdadeiro e fiel Resgate e Valorização de Memória do Povo de Santo, do Povo negro! http://www.casadeoxumare.com.br/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&Itemid=36&id=1&view=category&layout=thumbnails
www.casadeoxumare.com.br
Um dos mais antigos e tradicionais terreiros de candomblé da Bahia.
 
Nina Mrzi Swe
Nina Mrzi Swe http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls6wj8lPgp1r3ha8to1_500.jpg kako je divan *O* zelim ga!! Deanna Dementia Andrea Demonia Vera Kovacevic Milica Keckarovski
25.media.tumblr.com
 
Makinde Babatunde
Makinde Babatunde ABI NU ENI O NI FI EENI GBA OLA LOWO WA OO
 
Boyapati Sai Kiran
Boyapati Sai Kiran *Is* *pyari* *si* *rat* *k* *pyare* *se* *mausam* *me* *pyari* *si* *hawaoun* *me* *sab* *se* *pyare* *DOST* *Ko* *pyari* *si* *G*O*O*D* *Night.
 
Seth Logan Shaw
Seth Logan Shaw O what a beautiful day here in paradise sun is shining... o must be day dreaming again cuz woke up to snow n wind blowing... this sucks hope ill be able to make it to the concert on the 15th now!!!!
 
Patricia Kesa Abueng
Patricia Kesa Abueng Owaai nna ha ele ditsalanyana tse dingwe tsa f.b tse o fithelang le ka tsatsi lepe ba sa commnte mo statusn sa gago ke dule waitse ae...e taane o kare o lelope o nna o comment mo dilo tsa batho ae fork!
 
Ly Thuy
Ly Thuy 13 hành khách trên xe bus bỏ mặc một cô gái bị hiếp Một chiếc xe bus chở đầy khách đang chạy trên đường đồi. Giữa đường, ba kẻ du côn có vũ khí để mắt tới cô lái xe xinh đẹp. Chúng bắt cô dừng xe và muốn “vui vẻ” với cô. Tất nhiên là cô lái xe kêu cứu, nhưng tất cả hành khách trên xe chỉ đáp lại bằng sự im lặng. Lúc ấy một người đàn ông trung niên nom yếu ớt tiến lên yêu cầu ba tên du côn dừng tay; nhưng ông đã bị chúng đánh đập. Ông rất giận dữ và lớn tiếng kêu gọi các hành khách khác ngăn hành động man rợ kia lại nhưng chẳng ai hưởng ứng. Và cô lái xe bị ba tên côn đồ lôi vào bụi rậm bên đường. Một giờ sau, ba tên du côn và cô lái xe tơi tả trở về xe và cô sẵn sàng cầm lái tiếp tục lên đường… - “Này ông kia, ông xuống xe đi!” cô lái xe la lên với người đàn ông vừa tìm cách giúp mình. Người đàn ông sững sờ, nói: - “Cô làm sao thế? Tôi mới vừa tìm cách cứu cô, tôi làm thế là sai à?” -“Cứu tôi ư? Ông đã làm gì để cứu tôi chứ?” Cô lái xe vặn lại, và vài hành khách bình thản cười. Người đàn ông thật sự tức giận. Dù ông đã không có khả năng cứu cô, nhưng ông không nên bị đối xử như thế chứ. Ông từ chối xuống xe, và nói: “Tôi đã trả tiền đi xe nên tôi có quyền ở lại xe.” Cô lái xe nhăn mặt nói: “Nếu ông không xuống, xe sẽ không chạy.” Điều bất ngờ là hành khách, vốn lờ lảng hành động man rợ mới đây của bọn du côn, bỗng nhao nhao đồng lòng yêu cầu người đàn ông xuống xe, họ nói: - “Ông ra khỏi xe đi, chúng tôi có nhiều công chuyện đang chờ và không thể trì hoãn thêm chút nào nữa!”. Một vài hành khách khỏe hơn tìm cách lôi người đàn ông xuống xe. Ba tên du côn mỉm cười với nhau một cách ranh mãnh và bình luận: -“Chắc tụi mình đã phục vụ cô nàng ra trò đấy nhỉ!” Sau nhiều lời qua tiếng lại, hành lý của người đàn ông bị ném qua cửa sổ và ông bị đẩy ra khỏi xe. Chiếc xe bus lại khởi tiếp hành trình. Cô lái xe vuốt lại tóc tai và vặn radio lên hết cỡ. Xe lên đến đỉnh đồi và ngoặt một cái chuẩn bị xuống đồi. Phía tay phải xe là một vực thẳm sâu hun hút. Tốc độ của xe bus tăng dần. Gương mặt cô lái xe bình thản, hai bàn tay giữ chặt vô lăng. Nước mắt trào ra trong hai mắt cô. Một tên du côn nhận thấy có gì không ổn, hắn nói với cô lái xe: “Chạy chậm thôi, cô định làm gì thế hả?”. Tên du côn tìm cách giằng lấy vô lăng, nhưng chiếc xe bus lao ra ngoài vực như mũi tên bật khỏi cây cung. Hôm sau, báo địa phương loan tin một tai nạn bi thảm xảy ra ở vùng “Phục Hổ Sơn”. Một chiếc xe cỡ trung rơi xuống vực, tài xế và 13 hành khách đều thiệt mạng. Người đàn ông đã bị đuổi xuống xe đọc tờ báo và khóc. Không ai biết ông khóc cái gì và vì sao mà khóc!.
 
Marjam Twentyfour
Marjam Twentyfour ...hi,good evening :o...
 
Tachiinii Ashkii
Tachiinii Ashkii o ya my brother and homie wants me to go to a mtg with them AHO YA cant wait!!!!! hope yall have a good day even tho the wind is blowing haha and hit me up lets chat?? dnt be shy ;))
 
Gabrielle Cahú
Gabrielle Cahú Parfumerie ganhou OURO no prêmio de melhor case promocional de varejo do Prêmio Bárbaro \o/ ORGULHO
 
Mominul Hoque Nirob
Mominul Hoque Nirob Onekdin theke fb te ami regular update dei na.....Tai amr onek well wisher amake vule-o geche.....akhon theke as much as possible update dewar try korbo :)
 
Val Oliveira
Val Oliveira Retrato "Eu não tinha este rosto de hoje, assim calmo, assim triste, assim magro, nem estes olhos tão vazios, nem o lábio amargo. Eu não tinha estas mãos sem força, tão paradas e frias e mortas; eu não tinha este coração que nem se mostra. Eu não dei por esta mudança, tão simples, tão certa, tão fácil: Em que espelho ficou perdida a minha face?" Cecília Meireles

Likes

Vanessa Bernardes
 
Lili Alencar
Lili Alencar Deborah Azevedo de Medeiros Solange Bruno Beatriz Vichiatto Phq Lourenni Superbi indo postar as blusas no correio \o/\o/
 
Joao Jose Mateus
Joao Jose Mateus O sucesso so eh alcancado e conservado por aqueles que acreditam e nao deixam de tentar.
 
Jolene Slabbert
Jolene Slabbert Ek wil brand vir u! Ek wil brand soos vuur. O ja ek wil brand vir u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment