Thursday, December 1, 2011

There comes a point and time when God gets ready to call you higher he starts revealing things and people to you thatyou need to connect with that will propel

Lee Marvin Snead
Lee Marvin Snead There comes a point and time when God gets ready to call you higher he starts revealing things and people to you thatyou need to connect with that will propel you into your destiny but you have to drop that dead weight thats holding you back so you can allow your blessing to move in....
 
Pablo Guther
Pablo Guther Creo que para esta navidad me voy a regalar una Loaded Bhangra! (con la plata que gané vendiendo mi kebbek)
 
Ashlin Pillay
Ashlin Pillay Would u say "HAPPY world AIDS day" to a person with the virus? chances are: u would get smacked if lucky...rather just stick to "Happy 1st of December"
 
Antwon Chambers
Antwon Chambers Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for every thing that happens to you knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation
 
Cissy Bradshaw Earp
Cissy Bradshaw Earp HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!!!!!!!!
 
Kirsty Lewis
Kirsty Lewis Soo starving, got hell of a comination cookin lmao, im not happy unless im fillin my guts. So greedy it unbeleivable. Be cryin when im fat as fuck in a few years time!
 
Brenda Vilfranc
Brenda Vilfranc good day evevryone, its christmas again i plan on puttin up a christmas tree this year Hope me and my husband dont leave it up pass jan like most haitian household does lol
 
Manjeet Singh Tony
Manjeet Singh Tony my new film mahobataan a love story gaggu gill gurwinder brar bhottu shah babu chandigarhia etc. director Manjeet singh tony
 
Juan Tejeda
Juan Tejeda boycott alabama.
www.americanprogress.org
 
Costan Bacogeorge
Costan Bacogeorge PLEASE KEEP THIS TRUCK MOVING AND SHOW OUR SUPPORT!!! ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▌ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO ░ ♥ ░▐ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ ARE FIGHTING TO KEEP US SAFE . ░ ♥░ ░▐ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▌ █ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▀ (@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)(@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ...@@ MAY WE SAY A PRAYER THAT THEY SEE THEIR FAMILIES SOON.
 
Jen Leilani Tyau
Jen Leilani Tyau Such a rough morning -___-
 
Kenneth Paul Smith
Kenneth Paul Smith Rob raspatello's and tell em make me a grill!
 
Megan Sanders-Slone
Megan Sanders-Slone Sitting here thinking of ALL the things I NEED to do! BUT I continue to sit here! I am on vacation mode a week early! (sigh)
 
Pinchez Lovely Shei
Pinchez Lovely Shei What is a beautiful lie dat a woman can lie to a man?
 
Hunter Danielle Baker
Hunter Danielle Baker Well i feel great this morning. I bought three homeless dogs a beef jerky. :)
 
Robby Ghozt Wayman
Robby Ghozt Wayman Bouta go pull another 10hr shift..glad its gonna be a lil warmer then the past 3 days :)
 
Kayleen Miller Willoughby
Kayleen Miller Willoughby how do u get one of those "on / off" switches for your heart? i need one!! i know for a fact you dont "earn" them by receiving broken hearts ... cuz mine has been shattered many many times!!! when i care or love someone ... i do JUST that, no matter what!! i always try to love/care unconditionally!! i dont want to do that anymore - tired of being everyones doormat or emotional punching bag -why do i care for those that dont truly care for me? how do i stop??!
 
Kathren Bankston
Kathren Bankston If I don't kno you and your a random female trying to be my friend there is a good chance ur friend request will be ignored...I don't do nosie ppl and if I don't kno u that's how I feel...u can leave a message explaining ur request if u like otherwise keep it moving..god bless
 
Donald Drizzy
Donald Drizzy what are u doing here? Was there a prison break at the zoo???
 
Disc Tattooist
Disc Tattooist ATTENTION CURIOUS DGer's!! I'm about to order discs for my next group of dye jobs and since theres alot of you that have been talking to me about having work done I figured I'd do a blanket update. If you want in on any dye jobs for christmas this is your last chance!!! contact me via private message and I'll make sure its a wonderful Christmas!!
 
Lauryn Cowan
Lauryn Cowan - I fuckin hate it when you call someone and they text you sayin "Hey, you called?" its one of my biggest pet peeves!! Its like no DUMBASS, I didn't call You, its just your fucking imagination!!! . . . if you cant tell I woke up in a bad mood :(
 
Elnene Cuak Cuak
Elnene Cuak Cuak buenos dias atodos bueno a empesar a travajar ya estoy peor k casado
 
Carlos Palacios
Carlos Palacios Si eres una persona trabajadora emprendedora busa e intelegente y te gusta gosar del pribilegio de estar comunicada y enterarte de lo que pasa a tu alrededor no aceptes a tu jefe como amigo ni al amigo del jefe ni al chambroso del trabajo ni al que gana menos que tu porq te vas a quedar sin trabajo cuidado pero mucho cuidado
 
Sandra Reilly
Sandra Reilly i need prayers right now´hope someone cares, if u are my friend click the like button n then re-post, if i dont see your name, i´ll understand. may i as my facebook family´wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for 1 hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know someone cares. do it for all of us for no-one is immune. i hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. i now some will´ i did it for a friend and u can too. share some faith and love for those in need. life works in a straNGE WAYS. FOR MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS, GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU ALL........
 
Dennis Toth
Dennis Toth http://www.creditspectrum.com/2011/12/film-fund-amentals-aint-like-it-used-to-be/ Sometimes news travels slowly. While we were celebrating Thanksgiving with friends, a guest at the table began musing about returning to his major passion, photography. He began thinking out loud about building a dark room. Suddenly it dawned on him. “What am I talking about?”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment