Thursday, December 1, 2011

I would just like to say that it offends me when people tell me Happy Holidays So for all of you out there that feel like me Merry CHRISTmas

Kimberly Hitch
Kimberly Hitch I would just like to say that it offends me when people tell me Happy Holidays!!! So for all of you out there that feel like me.... Merry CHRISTmas!!!! As for me and my house we will serve the Lord
 
Walt Hicks
Walt Hicks bles-id or blest?
 
Heather Braden-Zorn
Heather Braden-Zorn Good day everybody...I said GOOD DAY! ;)
 
Bre Lovesprinceton Taylor
Bre Lovesprinceton Taylor showin <3<3<3 2 everybody i <3 !!!!!!!! && lms if u wnt me 2 put 20 <3 's on yuhhh wallll
 
Caileen Azcona
Caileen Azcona Happy first day of decemeber the best month the yr I love it.. #exitedyay
 
David H Tran
David H Tran I recorded a little something. Breakups suck. http://soundcloud.com/dtranmusik/dtm-someonelikeyou-roughmix2/s-XVCC2
soundcloud.com
Breakups suck.
 
Ojo Janet
Ojo Janet Surely there is an abundance of God blessing 4 u & i in this month of december; happy new month 2 u all.
 
Andrew Rich
Andrew Rich P90X Stretch segment for an hour this morning.....why do I feel like I lifted weights? lmao Let's do this 2012!!!
 
Moriah D Skiff
Moriah D Skiff I'm going to freeze in South Dakota I forgot how cold it could get there...
 
Kelsey Grant
Kelsey Grant Determined to go through atleast two bags of cloths today before I go to the barn during Rileys nap. Then ill bring her to ride when she gets up...
 
Dhritiman Sarma
Dhritiman Sarma Watched Desi Boyz today. YAY! Yay! YAY! Okay. I know. I am overreacting but hell yeah. It was awesome. Cant wait to watch again. Sigh. Been a long time.
 
Darlene Kramar
Darlene Kramar So my throat is better but now I feel like my stomachs about to die xD -sigh- I'm trying not to be depressing ><;
 
Linda Lastrapes
Linda Lastrapes Ormc crew- I need to switch Dec 6 for the 7 th. Anyone interested in helping me out let me know, its my wedding anniversary and I would love to have the day off.
 
Tony Vinh
Tony Vinh This right here is reason enough for me to never use Living Social again. But, if anyone does buy this, buy it through me so I get my coupon free.
www.livingsocial.com
50% savings: Travel from Florida to Alaska and the landscape and accents may change, but one thing stays the same: the Big Mac. This holid...
 
FidelMartha Torres
FidelMartha Torres What I want for X-MAS won'nt fit in my X-MAS stocking this year ??? cause its already hanging on my livingroom wall ' LCD,HD, 55' LG Flat-screen TV "Thank You Santa" I promise to be good all year. 0):D~tio P.S. still need tube socks Ha!Ha!Ha!
 
Yesenia Sed Loaiza
Yesenia Sed Loaiza I <3 u in every way....... Ill keep on lovin u......
www.youtube.com
Buju Banton & Wayne Wonder - Bonafide Love,Cool really cool.
 
Stargirl Rowe
Stargirl Rowe i am so happy thank u lord
 
Fezile Makohliso J-r
Fezile Makohliso J-r ......just because i can.....
 
Jenifer Guthrey
Jenifer Guthrey well, I think the claritan is starting to help a little. When I got the kids up this morning Matthew's sinus' were completely dry, and Hunters is getting better, although poor Matt is having to run to the bathroom every 20 or so mins. Be glad when they get better.
 
Gabriel MzamaznLewis
Gabriel MzamaznLewis man i was wasted lastnite throwin up and shyt i dnt like bein dat drunk dat shyt sneak up on yhu but i was in da krib wasted not in da streets i got ah hang ova out dis world finna roll up da shytz GOOD MORNIN WORLD
 
Tomeka Hunter
Tomeka Hunter Out an about feelin good today so i hop it stay like that...
 
Jay Butterfield
Jay Butterfield This is so true and lately I have found someone who truly matters very much to me!
 
Amanda Jensik Mitchell
Amanda Jensik Mitchell "When evening shadows and the stars appear And there's is no one to dry your tears I could hold you for a million years To make you feel my love"
 
Laura Virgi
Laura Virgi Off to work I go! Hope today flies!
 
Kelly Humphries Stevens
Kelly Humphries Stevens In 11 days I get to see my babies again!!! Ughhh...that seems SO far away!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment