Thursday, December 1, 2011

December brings thought of yearend tax strategies and family protection Have you had this conversation with your financial advisor If not or if you've never met with one give me

Nate Blum
Nate Blum December brings thought of year-end tax strategies and family protection. Have you had this conversation with your financial advisor? If not, or if you've never met with one, give me a call. I take great joy in helping my clients. (402-802-1850)
 
Leo Ha
Leo Ha O ne... you're like a dream come true... Two... just wanna be with you... Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me... Four... repeat steps one through three... Five... make you fall in love with me... If ever I believe my work is done... then I start Back at One
www.youtube.com
Music video by Brian McKnight performing Back At One. (C) 1999 Motown Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
 
Roosevelt Bpg Barnes
Roosevelt Bpg Barnes Gm fb look i told dis bitch she betta treat my money like she treat her face in da morning and wake up # in my pimpin voice
 
Ashraf F. Jomah
English - عربي قال رسول الله(ص): أما الحسين فإنه مني، وهو ابني وولدي، وخير الخلق بعد أخيه، وهو إمام المسلمين، ومولى المؤمنين، وخليفة رب العالمين، وغياث المستغيثين، وكهف المستجيرين، وحجة الله على خلقه أجمعين، وهو سيد شباب أهل الجنة، وباب نجاة الامة، أمره أمري، وطاعته طاعتي، من تبعه فإنه مني، ومن عصاه فليس مني، وإني لما رأيته تذكرت ما يصنع به بعدي، كأني به وقد استجار بحرمي وقبري فلا يجار، فأضمه في منامه إلى صدري، وآمره بالرحلة على دار هجرتي، وأبشره بالشهادة، فيرتحل عنها إلى أرض مقتله وموضع مصرعه أرض كرب وبلاء وقتل وفناء، تنصره عصابة من المسلمين، أولئك من سادة شهداء أمتي يوم القيامة، كأني أنظر إليه وقد رمي بسهم فخر عن فرسه صريعاً! ثم يذبح كما يذبح الكبش مظلوماً! ثم بكى رسول الله (ص) وبكى من حوله، وارتفعت أصواتهم بالضجيج، ثم قام (ص) وهو يقول: اللهم إني أشكو إليك ما يلقى أهل بيتي بعدي، ثم دخل منزله. The Messenger of Allah (pbuhp) said:” As for Al-Hussein; he is from me, he is my son and child; he is the greatest creation after his brother’s death; he is the Imam of Muslims; the master of believers, the successor of the Lord of the Realms; the salvation for those who cry for rescue; he is the shelter of those who plead for haven; he is the argument of Allah over all his creations; he is the lord of the youth of the dwellers of Heaven and he is the door of salvation of the nation. His order is my order and being obedient to him is the act of being obedient to me. He who follows him is from me and he who disobeys him is not from me. When I saw him, I remembered what shall happen to him after me. He will ask for refuge by my shrine and grave yet he will not be answered. I will embrace him in his dream to my chest and order him to leave for his journey. I will give him good tidings of his martyrdom so he will leave to the land where he will be slain and killed, the land of adversity and affliction (Karbalaa), kill and obliteration. A group of Muslims will advocate him; those are the masters of the martyrs of my nation on the Day of Resurrection. It is like I am seeing him right now, being stricken by an arrow of pride, throwing him of his mare on the ground! Thereafter, he will be slaughtered as ram (sheep) is slaughtered being oppressed! After that, the Messenger of Allah (pbuhp) cried and everyone around him cried as well and they raised their voices and moaned and then he (pbuhp) stood up saying:” O Allah, I complain to you what will happen to my household after me! Then, he entered his house. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ أمالي الشيخ الصدوق ص176، عنه البحار ج28 ص38 المحتضر ص109، بشارة المصطفى ص306، الفضائل لابن شاذان ص9، غاية المرام ج1 ص171, مثير الأحزان ص12, إرشاد القلوب ج2 ص295. Amali Al-Sadouq p.176, Al-Bihar vol.28 p.38, Al-Mohtadar p.109, Bisharat Al-Mostafa p.306, Al-Fada'el for Ibn Shathan p.9. Inspected & Translated by Sayyid Shouhadaa's (A.S) Center for Islamic Research تحقيق و ترجمة مركز سيد الشهداء (ع) للبحوث الاسلامية
 
Teddy El Twisto Markov
Teddy El Twisto Markov I was to used to packin gats and stuff....
 
Dee Ortiz Uriarte
Dee Ortiz Uriarte They keep telling me don't save you If I ignore all that advice Then something isn't right Then who will I complain to? But the weekends here started it right Even if I only get part of it right Live for today, plan for tomorrow Party tonight, party tonight You got your guards up, I do too. There's things we might discover Cause you got a path and I do too, we're perfect for each other
 
Melissa Smith
Melissa Smith i feel worse today than i did yesterday:(
 
Lori Coupland Sangregorio
Lori Coupland Sangregorio (Tho I always have one...) "I don't need my Angel on top my Christmas tree because I have several in Heaven always watching down on me!" Re-post if u have a loved one (loved ONES) u miss and can't b with u this Christmas. Gone but never forgotten and also, always remember evem tho u can't see ur passed loved ones, they are always with u! Love to all, God Bless!
 
Tosha Morris
Tosha Morris I need this day 2go fast
 
Kareem Mitchell
Kareem Mitchell Every morning that I wake up is a "Good Morning"
 
Gene Rider
Gene Rider This peice of crap platform is driving me nuts. I can't chat with anybody. Somebody should be shot over this peice of garbage.
 
Seth Slater
Seth Slater is going to vanish, evaporate, fall off the map. I'm going to blend into a sea of faces and never come back. I've done it before, i can do it again. I don't belong, I simply pretend.
 
KeAndre McClendon
KeAndre McClendon So my co-worker called out today so I have to work alone from 9-3 #fail
 
Marco Sanchez
Marco Sanchez Ugh!!!!! Body soo sore..I missed that feeling
 
Stephanie Mrsweezyfbaby Kidwiler
Stephanie Mrsweezyfbaby Kidwiler So I adopted 2 kittens ... ones 2 mnths a calico beautifull named her Marilyn and the second one is 3 mnths a fluffy Siamese Georgous named her Monroe but thinking of changing it to sugar...they are too cute!
 
Latoya Mahoney
Latoya Mahoney Goodmorning everybody. I hope you all had a nice warm nite. I did, having my 2 lil ones in my bed with me. Like always. But hey, they r my babies. Talk to yall later. OneLove!
 
Amber Cook-White
Amber Cook-White I have a song in my heart today, not sure what song it is yet but, I can feel it in there making me happy!
 
Parminder Singh Lali
Parminder Singh Lali ਇਨਾਂ ਰੂਪ ਦਾ ਮਾਣ ਨਾਂ ਕਰ ਕੁੜੀਏ,ਕੀ ਸਾਡੀ ਚਮੜੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਨਾਲ ਦੀ ਨੀਂ, ਕੀ ਹੋਇਆ ਜੇ ਧੀ ਤੂੰ ਅਮੀਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਏਂ,ਪੁੱਤਰ ਅਸੀਂ ਵੀ ਿਕਸੇ ਕੰਗਾਲ ਦੇ ਨੀਂ..
 
Ethel Washington
Ethel Washington Am just thankful that everything i love was awaken this morning!!!
 
Jade Foxx
Jade Foxx Hey Jade, Uncle Phil here. Most of us have been hurt by someone close to our heart ! However, if we don't forgive them ( right or wrong ) we only weigh ourselves down with feelings that are not beneficial to us !!! Though I haven't seen you since you were 2 or 3, I know you are a beautiful young woman deep down. Don't let anger, hurt or bitterness bury the true you any longer. Free yourself so that you can enjoy your life to the full ! ! It's not an easy thing to do, but well worth the effort (This Is What I Need) #positivity
 
Tyesa Santieta Singleton
Tyesa Santieta Singleton Nobody told me the road would be easy, I don't believe he brung me this far, to LEAVE me. Ain't GOD GREAT! Happy Thursday people! Miracles n blessings!!

Likes

Tyesa Santieta Singleton
 
Marina Berard
Marina Berard I have a feeling it's gonna be a long ass day:-(
 
Yuri Sheweli
Yuri Sheweli Everybody, everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY is winning. Some people win more than others, but nobody loses. All that matters is if you are happy, right? Everyone wins. Some, may win more than others... but nobody is losing.. so who really cares??
 
Lokik Sharma
Lokik Sharma ~ I WiLL LoVe yOu tIlL mY LaSt bReAtH ~

Likes

Lokik Sharma
 
Pamela Knox DeLion
Pamela Knox DeLion When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When u open it, he collapses. When he see's u reading it, he faints. When he see's u living it. .... he flees. And just when ur about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage you. I just defeated him. Like,Copy & paste if ur in God's Army
 

No comments:

Post a Comment