Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle ROTFLMAO wwwyoutubecom Music video by LMFAO performing Sexy and I Know It Get it on iTunes: http:glnkitdt © 2011 Interscope Records Your On Teamm:

Anthony Stevens
Anthony Stevens Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. ROTFLMAO
www.youtube.com
Music video by LMFAO performing Sexy and I Know It. Get it on iTunes: http://glnk.it/dt © 2011 Interscope Records
 
Javier Bradshaw
Javier Bradshaw Your On Teamm....(: []Team Big Booty (; []Team Future []Team Never []Team Ex _<' []Team Sexy ;P []Team Nice:)... WHEN U WANNA BE []Team Family []Team All-Nighter [: []Team Stranger []Team Hmu []Team Make This Your Status
 
Lateria Williams
Lateria Williams Its funny how ppl bend ovr backwards to hlp othr ppl but whn u nd hlp aint nobody to b find but its all good cuz the God i survive is a good god!#cant keep a good person dwn nt me anyway
 
Woods Takinshytdwn Beyond
Woods Takinshytdwn Beyond Lately I been smokin more but idk fuh sure am I suppose tu b n dah streets like dis wasted not pure somebody help mii nah lost tract of time fuh mii niggahs standin strng doin day time u who I rote dis for life a bitch fuh sure
 
Jacinta Lo
Jacinta Lo I need sleeep :(
 
Cathy Beedle
This is the remarkable moment when a tiger bowed its head and placed a paw up to the hand of a small girl. Photographer Dyrk Daniels noticed the 370lb Golden Bengal Tiger had taken an interest in the child, who was leaning against his glass enclosure. As the tiger, called Taj, headed over to her, Mr Daniels got his camera ready, expecting him to snarl and bang against the glass. ‘I noticed that Taj had taken an interest in the girl and was heading towards her. ‘I thought for certain that the little girl would need therapy after the encounter and fear cats for the rest of her life. ‘I could not believe my eyes when Taj approached the girl, bowed his head and then placed his huge right paw exactly in front of where the little girl’s left hand was. ‘It was incredible to watch. Taj let down his right paw, rubbed his cheek against the glass where the little girl’s face was and moved off.’ Far from being scared, the little girl was so excited that she started clapping as she walked back afterwards towards her mother. ‘I have never seen such tenderness from such a large predator,’ Mr Daniels said.
 
Baylie Overbaugh
Baylie Overbaugh I love kailyn parker.
 
Manuel Shipman
Manuel Shipman Need prayer"s so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways. posted from a friend
 
Kristoffer Burdeos
Kristoffer Burdeos <3<3 i mis ol my frndz,advance mery x'mas 2 ol <3
 
Cindy Triplett Backer
Cindy Triplett Backer Sitting at work watching what looks to be a drug bust right across the street! Just saw one of the guys carry out 3 big riffles - Just to think I have been here at the office after dark several nights.
 
Gianni Rocchetta
Gianni Rocchetta Today it's WORLD AIDS DAY. So many of us are GONE. They went, from the human point of view, TOO SOON. But each one of us has his/her own specific, personal journey. I certainly remember my boyfriend from San Francisco, Bob, and I want to remember all those young gay men - but also women and children - who died of AIDS. Many of us are still here, fighting on. Things are very different these days: there are life-saving therapies. But I have seen and experienced the harrowing pain of those days when there was NO hope for most of us... It was really hard and painful. God bless you all, you who are gone. You're in my HEART.
 
Ricobossman Simmons
Ricobossman Simmons JST WNA THNK DA LORD 4 ALLOWN ME2 B ABLE 2 SPEND TYME WIT MY FAM... 36 DAYZ UNTIL MY TRIAL DATE REAL NICCA 2 REAL NICCA I AINT TRIPN...IM B GON BT NT 4GOTTEN
 
Vicki Maheu
Vicki Maheu Okay, I have a very busy day ahead of me, so the little bit of Facebooking I've done in the last 20 minutes or so is going to have to be all the Facebooking I do until tonight before bed... have an awesome day today peeps! And do at least one thing today to improve your spiritual, mental, or physical health... or maybe even all three! :-D
 
Sheree Lantz
Sheree Lantz Trash day today. I put out my large 120 pound pumkin from Halloween to be hauled away with the rest of the trash last night. When I woke this morning someone had taken the pumkin. Do you think someone is going to try to make pumkin pie? Would love to know what they were going to do with the thing...
 
John Moore
John Moore ""LAST FRIDAY NIGHT" Use in order, the ten names that show up on the left side of your profile Stranger in my bed: Jeanine Johnson MaranGell- When did you sneak in??? Danced on table top: Roni Toni- I'll slip ya a big tip gurrl! Thinks we kissed but I forgot: Sherri Baxter- I KNOW I would remember Took too many shots: Starla Rodgers- SHOT HOG! Kicked out of the bar: Veronica Japs - You got busted & I didn't! Na na na!!! Streaking in the Park: Lisa Thomas - Wait for me!!!!!!! Skinny Dipping in the dark: Toni Lathrop - What? And you didn't invite me? Ripped their favorite party dress: Rick Starkey - You wore a dress???? Warrants out for their arrest: David Jenkins - I'll get ya out if ya get picked up! DJ who passed out in the yard: Kay Allen - What are you drinkin? SHARE!
 
Elisabeth Hanold
Elisabeth Hanold I cant wait to go home and lay in bed with some hot coco and my baby girl.
 
CoolOn You Courtney
CoolOn You Courtney Uhggg my fucking phone... i forgot to pay the bill n im to lazy to go to the bank so it be out of order to tomorrow..... i need a drver to get me around!!!!
 
Linda Mae Burke
Linda Mae Burke I didn't think of you yesterday, but I dreamed about you last night. The old you. Not this new, immoral person. And it made me sad because you will never be that way again.
 
Deena Shepard
Deena Shepard Damn ditch diggers!...let's see how many flat tires I get from this!
 
Michelle Bonet
Michelle Bonet I don't like medical facilities that look like apartment buildings. It freaks me out.
 
Anisa Proctor
Anisa Proctor 9"- 8 #" -98=- 59 5#$: 8= *8"\$3* =92 6########6---i am going to talk in simbles now!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kacee Nazor
Kacee Nazor Going craft shopping today. I need randoms items such as fabric and glycerin. Where do y'all think is the best/cheapest place to go? Joanne's, Michaels, Hobby Lobby?
 
Kaela Stevens
Kaela Stevens Can't wait for this day to be over at work then last day of school for the week and then I will finally have some time to get my house looking like a house
 
Cesar Benavides
Cesar Benavides Just as i thought my morning was gonna get worse... Maddie janssen shows up on tv;0D
 
Jeannie Thompson
Jeannie Thompson Up early still in pain on heating pad til I have to go to work
 

No comments:

Post a Comment