Thursday, December 1, 2011

A touchscreen phone is such a shitty thing to have in the winter No matter what you have to take your gloves off to do anything SMH A Stranger Passed

James Meeks
James Meeks A touchscreen phone is such a shitty thing to have in the winter... No matter what you have to take your gloves off to do anything!! SMH
 
Destiny Enakarhire
Destiny Enakarhire A Stranger Passed By I ran into a stranger as he passed by, "Oh, excuse me Please" was my reply. He said, "Please excuse me too; Wasn't even watching for you." We were very polite, this stranger and I. We went on our way and we said good-bye. But at home a different story is told, How we treat our loved ones, young and old. Later that day, cooking the evening meal, My daughter stood beside me very still. When I turned, I nearly knocked her down. "Move out of the way," I said with a frown. She walked away, her little heart was broken. I didn't realize how harshly I'd spoken. While I lay awake in bed, God's still small voice came to me and said, "While dealing with a stranger, common courtesy you use, But the children you love, you seem to abuse. Look on the kitchen floor, You'll find some flowers there by the door. Those are the flowers she brought for you. She picked them herself: pink, yellow and blue. She stood quietly not to spoil the surprise, and you never saw the tears in her eyes." By this time, I felt very small, and now my tears began to fall. I quietly went and knelt by her bed; "Wake up, little girl, wake up," I said. "Are these the flowers you picked for me?" She smiled, "I found 'em, out by the tree. I picked 'em because they're pretty like you. I knew you'd like 'em, especially the blue." I said, "Daughter, I'm sorry for the way I acted today; I shouldn't have yelled at you that way." She said, "Oh, Mom, that's okay. I love you anyway." I said, "Daughter, I love you too, and I do like the flowers, especially the blue." Are you aware that: If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family we left behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family --an unwise investment indeed. So what is behind the story? You know what is the full word of family? FAMILY= (F)ATHER (A)ND (M)OTHER, (I) (L)OVE (Y)OU! Isn't that neat? Fill life with love and bravery and we shall live a life uncommon.
 
Regina Biondillo Danley
Regina Biondillo Danley Rhonda Snider Ok folks tomorrow Dec.1st the Angel Tree will be ready at Walmart. It's right in the front door you can't miss it. So go get yourself a Angel, pick up some gifts, and put a smile on a child's face this Christmas. Thanks for helping.
 
Ramona Sawyers
Ramona Sawyers This morning on the way to drop Jellieka off at school we are stopped at the light and she says to me "go grandma no cars" I told her we have to wait till the light turns green and she says " it not working grandma it don't have a battery" just laughed and said I love you Jellie...she is soooo cute!!!
 
Dannette Yadao
Dannette Yadao Dear Lord,bless me with a good report today on my second x-ray for cancer,Thank You Father God for I am cancer free in Jesus name Amen!
 
Andre Demoraes
Andre Demoraes Graças a Deus pelo maravilhoso culto ontem,oxalá q todos estivessem mas ainda existem muitas coisas q prendem as pessoas de priorizar a honrar ao Senhor Jesus no tempo de suas vidas
 
Darrell Williams
Darrell Williams So I just heard on the news this morning that there is a move toward male engagement rings. Women are feeling that if they have to wear their commitment on their fingers why shouldnt men... anybody out there have any thoughts on this...
 
Aaron Christopher Jantz
Aaron Christopher Jantz MINOR setback for a MAJOR comeback.... Ain't never slowin up..
 
Tim Garvey
Tim Garvey My third official summer application to Yellowstone National Park has just been submitted. I found it amusing that it was easier to find GPS coordinates to the Lodge than it was to find a street address.
 
Brandi Lee Coleman
Brandi Lee Coleman Im going out into the World today! Just a warning! Tring so hard to feel better, I am going to make this work! Going to get my meds, for ALL of ya'lls protection! Facebook off....Cells on, so Holla at Ya Girl & and dont forget to ♥ Show Some Love! ♥ Also keep my friend Rick , in your thoughts today, Thanks!
 
Griselda Munoz
Griselda Munoz ;-) Have a good day everyone!!
 
Inesh Vasava
Inesh Vasava the future is very open and depend upen us on all of us. it depend on what you and i and other people do today tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. and what we do depends in turn on our ideas and wishes on our hopes and fears . it depends on how we see the world and how we assess the open possibilities of the future. this means we have a great responsibility which becomes even greater when we realized the following truth. we know nothing or rather we know so little that we can safely define.
 
Kasut Adam Nama Amax
..............................JENAMA AMAX* ...................... RM45 KOD:1003 WARNA BROWN 100% ORIGINAL JENAMA AMAX* HIGH QUALITY CANVASE SHOES SIZE AVAILABLE: 31------>20.5CM 32------>21CM 33------>21.5CM 34------>22CM 35------>22.5CM 36------>23CM 37------>23.5CM 38------>24CM 39------>24.5CM 40------>25CM 41------>25.5CM 42------>26CM 43------>26.5CM 44------>27CM HOW TO ORDER..! 1. Just komen kat pic or pm fb saya or directly SMS to me to 012-7696909 (DIN) 2. I will reply u as soon as possible in ur INBOX 3. Make payment to my CIMB BANK /MAYBANK account. 4. After make a payment, PLZ notify me by SMS (012-7696909) / SMS 5. Sending by: Pos laju = RM6 (WM) RM9.00 (SAB & SRWK) akaun mbb..151034590696 akaun cimb..01050128269529 noor fadzialana binti ahmad jais FOR SERIUS BUYER ONLY............KASUT ADAM
........................................................JENAMA AMAX* RM45 KOD:1003 100% ORIGINAL JENAMA AMAX* HIGH QUALITY CANVASE SHOES SIZE AVAILABLE: 31------>20.5CM 32------>21CM 33------>21.5CM 34------>22CM 35------>22.5CM 36------>23CM 37------>23.5CM 38------>24CM 39------>24.5CM 40------>25CM 41------>25.5CM 42------>26CM 43------>26.5CM 44------>27CM HOW TO ORDER..! 1. Just komen kat pic or pm fb saya or directly SMS to me to 012-7696909 (DIN) 2. I will reply u as soon as possible in ur INBOX 3. Make payment to my CIMB BANK /MAYBANK account. 4. After make a payment, PLZ notify me by SMS (012-7696909) / SMS 5. Sending by: Pos laju = RM6 (WM) RM9.00 (SAB & SRWK) akaun mbb..151034590696 akaun cimb..01050128269529 noor fadzialana binti ahmad jais FOR SERIUS BUYER ONLY..........................KASUT ADAM
 
Sarah Miller Loper
Sarah Miller Loper "I know from where you're standing that mountain seems to high to climb And the valley you just came through Has made you wonder why Before you loose faith just think about His grace You'll find it's more sufficient so believing He'll make a way God is greater than the need Bigger than the problem No matter how bad it seems I know that He can solve it, Just trust Him and believe He can do anything For He's greater, He is greater than the need. Un answered questions you've stored back in your mind And the smile you wear was only but there To disguise the pain inside But this ain't the first trial and you know it won't be the last So if you have made it before you can make it again Just keep going and don't look back. God is greater than the need Bigger than the problem No matter how bad it seems I know that He can solve it, Just trust Him and believe He can do anything For He's greater, He is greater than the need."
 
Maria Salazar
Maria Salazar Every one have a great day!
 
Kwanza BodybyVi Oliver Smalls
Kwanza BodybyVi Oliver Smalls Stop being VAIN, KLOS ! ! ! Talk only about the 42 Angel Tree children who need Christmas gifts, 100 Men Who Cook & subtly mention your SHAKE business. Not 2 mention 2day is World AIDS Day ! ! Way more 2 talk about than your body figure, your health & your financial peace of mind. I digress, all. Just had a weak moment 2 tell the world.
 
Luke Lee
Luke Lee Finally saw the woman on the tram video... I'm guessing the kid was the only reason she didn't get a slap!
 
Dildar Rajan Gill
Dildar Rajan Gill Kudiyan de status te basY a saRE meRE STatUS Wal koI Dekh Nii rajii....€€ do0r lahant a tuhdee
 
Megan Ashley Bonner
Megan Ashley Bonner Okay seriously guys wen u have a good girl who does everything for u and treats u like gold why would u treat her like shit? there rly is no pt, what do u think it makes u look more manly? cuz it makes u look like a weak little boy trying to play big man on campus and failing miserably or do u think it makes u look like a G? cuz the only women who follow them r completely brain dead and only want money which most of u dont have so honestly its rly kinda ironic watching ya'll make fools of urself and the funniest part of all of it is everyone else sees how ridiculous u r but u so jus in case u were wondering ppl r laughing at u, not with you!!!!!!
 
Marina Marie Juarez
Marina Marie Juarez Hate going to the docters becuse my tells them a lie about she dont smoke and we have no pets and there is only 2 people in the house when she dose smoke and we have 2 pets and there is 4 people leaving in a house
 
Stephanie Ballard
Stephanie Ballard Wow, today is the day. It has all happened so fast after years of turmoil and strife. Looking forward to starting a new life.
 
Jean Paul
Jean Paul empieza el mes con los holidays mas importantes y yo enfermo :( con la ayuda de dios mañana estare mejor para ir a trabajar
 
Edwin Nuñez
Edwin Nuñez and not a single fuck was given on this day.
 
Ana Alvizo
Ana Alvizo home Paty Cakes jux left to skoo be gudd sis hope u find a friend to take w u ;)
 
Danny Vierra
Danny Vierra Off to Monterey today for our big Health Weekend. Bringing 400 Ministry of Healing, Steps to Christ, Heaven - A Very Real Place, brochures on evangelism, and other FREE literature to pass out to those who have never read these books. Please pray that our evangelistic effort is a success. Over 200 have preregistered already. Charmaine, George Hope, and I have 1,000 more free invitations to The Red Carpet screening of BellaVita movie to pass out today. "May the angels of heaven join forces with us today," is my sincere prayer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment