Thursday, December 1, 2011

had great day yesterday Went to see New Moon awesome and then Gabby came for a sleepover She is still sleeping frontmoveonorg What's the reason for opposing this again

Heather Twan
Heather Twan had great day yesterday. Went to see New Moon - awesome- and then Gabby came for a sleepover! She is still sleeping!
 
Janie RAmirez
front.moveon.org
What's the reason for opposing this again?
 
La'Shay Bigg Red Harrold
La'Shay Bigg Red Harrold Gud mornin world!! BESTIE got me up 8am @ Spoons Grill damn i have'nt had salmon patties n a long time they gud as hell...Off 2 da nail shop we go...Have a blessed day!!!
 
PriNce JamWal
PriNce JamWal Some hidden facts: 1) 90% of people in Australia don't drink milk. 2) Snake's vision... is up to 5km.... 3) A man can touch sun if his body is completely surrounded by mercury. 4) No twins have been born up till now in Greenland. 5) Zebra doesn’t have a liver. 6) All the above details are false. 7) Thanks for believing for awhile. 8)Today is not April 1st. 9)But a fool is a fool on any day :P
 
Philip Albert Lagahid
Philip Albert Lagahid Montserrat Marvella Model Single Attached Floor Area : 52 sq,m. Lot Area : 117 sq,m. Comprises 2 Bedrooms.1Toilet & Bath, Living,Dining Area,Kitchen,Carport Price : Ph 2,207,205.00 Montserrat Carmela Model ingle Attached Floor Area : 64 sq.m. Lot Area : 128 sq.m. Comprises 3 Bedrooms,2 Toilet & Bath, Living,Dining,Kitchen,Balcony,Carport Price : Ph 2,746,600.00 Montserrat Drina Model Single Attached Floor Area : 81 sq.m. Lot Area : 132 sq,m. Comprises 3 Bedrooms,3 Toilet & Bath, Living, Dining, Kitchen, Balcony, Maid’s quarter,Carport Price : Ph 3,273,863.00 Montserrat Elaisa Model Single Attached Floor Area : 96 sq.m. Lot Area : 161 sq.m. Comprises 4 Bedrooms,3 Toilet & Bath, Living,Dining,Kitchen,Balcony,Maid’s quarter, Carport Price: Ph 3,928,244.00 Reservation Fee : Ph 20,000 * All the quoted selling prices are inclusive of miscellaneous fees and E-Vat * * Homeowners Association have one time membership fee of Ph 4,000 * * Prices are subject to change without prior notice * * A...
Welcome to Camella "Montserrat" Homes,a fresh neighborhood,fresh living,located at Pajac,Lapu-Lapu City,Mactan Island,Cebu,Philippines Montserrat Homes is offering five elegant 2,3 and 4 bedroom single attached and duplex house and lots Montserrat Lara Model Duplex Floor Area : 44 sq,m. Lot Area : 130 sq,m. Comprises 2 Bedrooms,1Toilet & Bath, Living,Dining Area, Kitchen,Carport Price : Ph 2,179,757.00 Montserrat Marvella Model Single Attached Floor Area : 52 sq,m. Lot Area : 117 sq,m. Comprises 2 Bedrooms.1Toilet & Bath, Living,Dining Area,Kitchen,Carport Price : Ph 2,207,205.00 Montserrat Carmela Model ingle Attached Floor Area : 64 sq.m. Lot Area : 128 sq.m. Comprises 3 Bedrooms,2 Toilet & Bath, Living,Dining,Kitchen,Balcony,Carport Price : Ph 2,746,600.00 Montserrat Drina Model Single Attached Floor Area : 81 sq.m. Lot Area : 132 sq,m. Comprises 3 Bedrooms,3 Toilet & Bath, Living, Dining, Kitchen, Balcony, Maid’s quarter,Carport Price : Ph 3,273,863.00 Montserrat Elaisa Model Single Attached Floor Area : 96 sq.m. Lot Area : 161 sq.m. Comprises 4 Bedrooms,3 Toilet & Bath, Living,Dining,Kitchen,Balcony,Maid’s quarter, Carport Price: Ph 3,928,244.00 Reservation Fee : Ph 20,000 * All the quoted selling prices are inclusive of miscellaneous fees and E-Vat * * Homeowners Association have one time membership fee of Ph 4,000 * * Prices are subject to change without prior notice * * All the quoted selling prices are inclusive of miscellaneous fees and E-Vat * * Homeowners Association have one time membership fee of Ph 4,000 * * Prices are subject to change without prior notice * Montserrat Terms of Payment Spot Cash : 12% Discount net of Reservation Fee In-house Financing • 20% Downpayment payable in 12 months at 0% interest or 12% discount if spot payment. • 80% Balance payable in 5 to 10 years at 18% interest p.a. Bank Financing • 10% Downpayment payable in 12 months at 0% interest or 12% discount if spot payment. • 90% Balance payable in 10 to 20 years at 11% interest p.a. Straight Financing,net of Reservation Fee,with no Downpayment • Payable in 2 years at 0% interest p.a. • Payable in 3 years at 6% interest p.a. • Payable in 5 years at 10% interest p.a. For inquiries, free site tour,and loan assistance please contact. Landline: (032)238-5267 Mobile: +639237285070 +639052728796 Philip Albert Lagahid Filipinohomes International SKYPE:palaren08 yahoo: palboy_07@yahoo.com Gmail: palagahid@gmail.com
 
Sylina Mayfield
Sylina Mayfield Gm fb,im at work feeln great had a nice vacation enjoyed my dayz off this guy got me feeln good dis morning lmao u gt to be careful wat u ask 4 cause god will make it happen and thank u lord cause everything is going in the right path.
 
Beth Ann Creller
Beth Ann Creller good morning fb hope everyone has a nice day ..... me ughhh gotta go pay my bills and rent , and prolly a lil shopping but who knows
 
Amanda Gagnon
Amanda Gagnon I heard on the radio that a tatooo artist tatooed a pile of dog poop w/ flies and all on his girlfriends back b/c he found out she was cheating!!!! Unbelieveable!!
 
MichaelandJacqui Gethin-Baker
MichaelandJacqui Gethin-Baker had A Lovely time xmas shopping in stratford went to the xmas shop and took out a mortgage
 
Prerit Jain
Prerit Jain plz say my name & give me a flying kiss
 
Tony Mantana Tunstall
Tony Mantana Tunstall Can summa yall please spell yo words right?I be feelin like Patrick from Spongebob tryinta read summa these statuses.I don't mind a few misspelled words but da whole sentence???kryptic codin AINT 4 evrybody.
 
Haircraft Inverness
Haircraft Inverness It's the 1st of December and that means the festive season is off to a start!... All through December Haircraft Inverness will be offering all clients and additional option of Red or Whit wine and a warm Mince Pie to their complimentary refreshments menu! Also in the salon will be great savings on Luxury Homecare sets and selected treatments... call now to book as appointments are going fast...... 01463 226036....
 
ShAm Neo
ShAm Neo I got a feeling that tomorrow tps test, I'm gonna fail. BADLY!
 
Gisele Riendeau
Gisele Riendeau Good morning everyone! I hope and pray that you all have a very blessed day today and now I need to get ready to serve the Lord doing kettles. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Abi Geo George
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! . . To Share This True Story Click on -> Share .
 
Jen Dietzen
Jen Dietzen On my way to lourdes for my second to last day of radiation. Its been a long proccess but I never could of done it without my friends. Thank you all so much for your love and support, I did it!!!
 
Joshua Lunchboxx Clemente
Joshua Lunchboxx Clemente Mom: Why does your underwear always appear around the house? Me: Cause I'm a real ass nigga Like a boss!
 
Shelly Ponce
Shelly Ponce So yesterday The Ponce fam went to B&B music to get Diego some drum sticks for band, as soon as I walk in this lady comes to me and talks me into doing a commercial ( I think I have SUCKER written on my forehead ) But did it anyway. Dennis's first words out of his mouth was "Shelly what did you get us into, I'm not doing it"( yeah he did it :-)) In the end the entire family was in the commercial for B&B music the kids were excited, and Diego came out of shell a little bit :-) Interesting experience.
 
Sherry Lorraine Alexander
Sherry Lorraine Alexander Finally get to go get zigzag, poor lil guy had a testicle stuck inside of him so he had surgery yesterday, his daddy sure cant wait to get home to him.
 
George Scott
George Scott Ok, am I the only one who doesn't get it? I do the right things, live my life the right way, don't cheat or steal, keep the few promises I make (I don't make a promise if I can't keep it), and do my best to be honest and open with people (will never be vindictive or deliberately hurtful with the truth) and still, still my life is a shambles. My son is the only thing that is a constant source of joy and happiness for me. Even when we disagree, I am still just insanely happy he is part of my life and I am part of his. Everything else leaves me scratching my head and wondering...WTF more times than not. Can I call time out or just step of the f*$#ing planet for a while? Its really getting old. And this "keep a happy face" shite is wearing thin too. Most days I do smile and push through it but everybody has their limits and I have reached mine today. So pardon my lack of happy but at the moment, I'm all funned out. We now return you to your regularly scheduled BS. Have a great day!
 
Ashley Wetherby
Ashley Wetherby moving the rest of my things today. yay Spending the day with a great friend, could not aske for more.
 
Lilly Bixby
Lilly Bixby Hawker Beechcraft spent $100m & 2 yrs working w/ US Air Force to dev. light armed recon aircraft. The regime overrode the USAF, scrapped the program & gave a $1B contract to Brazilian co. Embraer to build it. Embraer under corruption invest. by Securities & Exchange Comm. O sure loves him some corruption, don't he? Soros, like Petrobras Oil? Source: Western Center for Journalism, didn't see a way to "share".
 
Gabey Alfred
Gabey Alfred Bouts to hit the bussssssssss lms for a guud day ......
 
Kelsey Campbell
Kelsey Campbell Me an lee we are having a lilla break he dosent sleep with me annymore he jus put me in bed an he goes and then hes back in tha mornign at like nine opening ma window lols. i love mamudu so much that i made tha pro foe em he dont care bot acefuckerz lols he jus loves me i know. he done six months of jail foe me and tha bloke still looks foe me nangah ma babby. c god said if u waight then u will get tha best an i did and i love my life cos im with somebody who loves me for who im and thats tha way i like it. XXXXXxxxx <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 BEE GOOOOOD An god will Listen.
 
Cristina Rea
Cristina Rea I'm excited! ..I thank god for blessing me with this second job I start today!! I've been they a lot in my life going thru my lowest points in life but right now I am happy I have my kids to motivate me and people who love and support me thru everything they kno who they are! Moving forward and never looking back!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment