Thursday, December 1, 2011

Some ppl on this facebook shit I am finna start deleting becuz I know they don't give a fuck bout me really I don't give a fuck bout them

Tiffany Brooks
Tiffany Brooks Some ppl on this facebook shit I am finna start deleting becuz I know they don't give a fuck bout me & really I don't give a fuck bout them either plus I have ppl on here that I didn't even know I had & ppl I just don't know at all. I wish the ones that really don't give a fuck would do me a favor and delete them selves for me to save me time. So if u stop seeing me on here u were one of the ones I was talking bout.
 
Meranda Fernandez
Meranda Fernandez Well 2day is the last day of Human Diseases!! I went 4m a F to a B!! I got a 97 on 1 test & 100 on my 2nd! Still have 2 show the teacher a few chapters, & study for my final. Which I still have to do. But I can get a few chapters done & study be4 school. Thanks 2 my mommy & daddy!!! So tired & sore 4m sitting on my ass!! lol My report was AWESOME!! Loved the way it turned out! Even changed some words into medical words I learned!! And u know I made a point to tell him when I turned it in! ;) My teachers 1st name is Jesus!! For real!! He's spanish!! lol Back 2 work!!
 
Mukesh Singh
Mukesh Singh what is most loveble for u in ur life
 
Frances Stone
Frances Stone HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY IN THE WORLD AVALICIOUS!!!! TIA LUVS u SO MUCH!!!!
 
Letty Nonnie Leshetla
Letty Nonnie Leshetla Thre has bn a chng f plans!My 21st bdy celebrtn venue has chngd.We wl b hstnd @ Windsor Inn ko mgditshn ths satrday.b ready 2 swim,ladies-shot skirts or hot pants brng those bikinis:guys swim shts wil do.p30 gets u in th water, n drinx r sold insyd(unles u cd smugl them in or drink outsyd) ul find snax insyd. Frm 12nun til Cops tym
 
Nick Schaffer
Nick Schaffer The men are jealous and all the women in competition and your friends often tellin u stories u misinterpret and taint all ur images of mr perfect..
 
Palesa Gucci Bear Cliff
Palesa Gucci Bear Cliff My middle finger rises up and salute for those who despise and criticize me..Helo, hw u doing darlings?
 
Renee Williams- Anderson
Renee Williams- Anderson A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say "baby can u answer that for me"!! A BOY runs the streets & post up in the club while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman planning ahead for their future! A BOY complains about spending too much time with his woman, a MAN plans vacations & getaways because he is wise enough to notice tomorrow isn't promised! A BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN has heart & emotions. A BOY beats on his woman, a MAN massages & caresses his woman! A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman want, a MAN screams unity! A BOY tells his woman all the things she does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his woman's hard work! A BOY tells his woman she is pretty & a MAN tells his woman she is beautiful! A BOY will read this & think this is about him & a MAN will read this& thoroughly acknowledge what he needs to fix in his relationship......... Simple!
 
Nate Sartin
Nate Sartin Lolz phones gunna get cut off today sprints done blew my phone up telling me so. Not like I expected u to keep ur promise tho right? Lolz
 
Love Karan
Love Karan good relation are like needles of clock they only meet for sm time but always stay conected like u and me

Likes

Love Karan
 
Anna Harris
Anna Harris I'm soooo liking all the people i work with mara and wendy.GREAT LADIES U ALL ROCK
 
Ojutaiwo Abayomi
Ojutaiwo Abayomi wen ur enemy surround u pls just b doing gud by doing that u wouldn't know wen they wil be claping for u
 
Marvin Jack
Marvin Jack thank u all ,don't all come at once to drop off my gifts lol!
 
Bang Bang Nunn
Bang Bang Nunn a ladies dont let the money make u make the money
 
Anita Singh
Anita Singh LITTLE FAITH SAYS "GOD CAN DO IT;" BIG FAITH SAYS"GOD WILL DO IT;" BUT GREAT FAITH SAYS"IT IS DONE." NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IF UR HEART IS CLEAN AND GOD IS WITH U. LET'S HAVE GRT FAITH!
 
Nelda Martinez Rodriguez
Nelda Martinez Rodriguez GM FB FRIENDS, FAM AND FRIENDS. HAVE A GREAT TERRIFIC THURSDAY..IT'S 65*, IT MIGHT BE WINDY, SO DON'T FORGET YOUR WIG! BE CAREFUL... HEADING OUT TO MERCY, TOWN TO SEE MY MAMA!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!
start ur day with , THE NAME OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY , and make ur plans , but b care full , UR PLANS MIGHT BLESS U , BUT NEVER SHOULD DEGRADE OR SUPRESS OTHERS , _____________________(WAJI )
 
Channell Herbert
Channell Herbert What's one thing u want Santa to bring u ??
 
Johan Kruger
Johan Kruger Dankie JESUS vir die dagi en vir die krag wat U my gee om alles te kan doen , ek vra vat my hand en ly my deur alles
 
Rohit Bhasin
Rohit Bhasin I LOVE U SWEETY FOREVER
 
Nitish Kumar
Nitish Kumar from whre u have learnt martial arts that u have shown in DON
 
Shamir Ansari
Shamir Ansari Maana ki saara jhaan aap ke sath hoga.khusi ka har lamha aap ke paas hoga.jab ruk jaye gi sasne hmari us din aap ko meri kami ka ehsaas hoga..............................love u all fernds
 
Steve Gonzales
Steve Gonzales Allow me 2 be the first to great u all merry christmas!!!! Ho ho ho ho..... You can now send me gift, through my ATM card...(Thank u all in advance) ako lang right ATM numbr, rhnks to All
 
Elizabeth Wilson
Elizabeth Wilson It feels so gud wen u tell hm u love hm bt it feels gr8 hearing hm say he love u bck n u cn c by the look in hs eyes the way he looks at u hs love is real:-D
 
Broderick Coley
Broderick Coley Damn bruh u runnin 30 make me feel like um gettn old.but as granny used to tell us u neva get old u get wiser and better.n joi ur day ill holla when i get off
 
Cyndee Ramos
Cyndee Ramos Everybody knows what side u open ur frig ...well my cuz leeroy decided to change da door from my frig...man i thot i was goin crazy for 2 day....i prayed i said god i know im not crazy...ill get u back leeroy lol.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment