Sunday, January 8, 2012

Super bored I make a lot of statuses about being bored We know everyone's New Year resolution was to be more philanthropic ; How about hosting a fundraiser for local families

Trenton Switch Deveau
Trenton Switch Deveau Super bored! I make a lot of statuses about being bored.
 
Little-Things For-Cancer
Little-Things For-Cancer We know everyone's New Year resolution was to be more philanthropic. ;) How about hosting a fundraiser for local families affected by cancer? The Little Things for Cancer would love your support.
 
Aaron Five-o Ramesar
Aaron Five-o Ramesar If even half of the people i kno who goin ice just take ah drink for me ..........I cud get drunk an have a party of my own!!!!!
 
Lynn Hadden
Lynn Hadden Post From my Friend Dawn Vecchio: Pay it forward 2012...I will make something handmade for the first 5 people who comment on my status and who will in turn post this as their status. (I will check.) The rules are it has to be handmade by you and must be received by 2012 end. It can be something as simple as making a friend coffee.
 
August Nastasi
August Nastasi timehhhhhhhhhh
LIVIN' A LIE! TIMMMY!!!
Kick-ass photos of South Park
 
Johanna Cruz Torres
Johanna Cruz Torres having fun and a really fun party!!!!! Dancing all night......
 
Linda June Mcever
Linda June Mcever I ask that all legal gun owners put this on their wall. The Supreme Court of the United States has affirmed that the right to keep and bear arms is a fundamental right of the individual. If you believe in the 2nd Amendment, and you are not afraid to show it, re-post this!!! ... I hope to see this re-posted by a lot of my friends. Remember, if we outlaw guns, then only outlaws will have guns....so I guess this will make ME an outlaw.
 
Isaiah Joseph Escarcida
Isaiah Joseph Escarcida you have been hacked!wow i neve thought you were like that isaiah!!!!EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!lmfao!laterz p.s.i hope you find a guy that makes you happy lmfao(:
 
Vanessa Rene Martinez
Vanessa Rene Martinez Omg I had such a great day today with my babe <3 I love you.
 
Maria Ceja
Maria Ceja En que se parece un desodorante a un hombre? En que los dos irritan...ahahah
 
Justin La Grange
Justin La Grange Ron Paul is a star.
 
Rebecca Martin
Rebecca Martin Hey uh, Mother Nature, I've got a question for you...why the FUCK is it raining in JANUARY?!?! Get your shit together, dude.
 
Josh Bozeman
Josh Bozeman Who actually reads my posts? Let's see who reads this entirely...Leave me a one-word comment that starts with the third letter of your first name. It can only be one word. Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just post a word and not copy --that's no fun
 
Kyla Murray
Kyla Murray Kyla was at pillar of salt with jj great brekky and so nice to have a great catch up a great laugh x
 
Alyssa Beatrice
Alyssa Beatrice Los zorriyitos a todo!
 
Brenda Chilcott
Brenda Chilcott Terri Buskirk-Walton and Stacy Hansen Holwell, do either of you have a cute small table for sale? Something that will fit in a corner of the bedroom between a night stand and a bureau? Needing something to fill a space. Please let me know :) Thx!!
 
Myron Dahl
*✱*✱* Free Coin Challenge *✱*✱* Get your FREE COIN BOOSTER here> http://bit.ly/hofbooster5 Guess which symbol is missing in the Gold Mine image. Think you know? Add a COMMENT which one it is and you'll take part in our FREE COIN draw. 25 Lucky fans will win 3000 FREE COINS! Would you LIKE more FREE COIN Challenges? Click "Like & SHARE"
 
Brooke Martin
Brooke Martin Taking Dominic and Emma to church tomorrow. Going to write messages on balloons and send them up to heaven for Tara's birthday. Happy birthday sister I hope God is throwing you a wonderful birthday party. We miss you more than words could ever say.
 
Slim McNeil
Slim McNeil seriously?..who puts a naked pic of themselves on fb for the world to see, that aint cute thats #thirsty!!!
 
Chris Short
Chris Short Had a nice run with the dogs Gunnar go away once again & I got him & then my dog Beau wanted to run to & try to run from me.. Well that didnt work I got both of em haha boys nice try...!!! Damn Dogs what A pain in the Ass you are..!!!!!
 
Harley Mac
Harley Mac You just got hacked, by ashleeeyyyy. (: love yaah! -p.s. your a goon.
 
Kimberly Weston
Kimberly Weston My biceps are busting through my winter coat. Note: Never did a bicep curl.
 
Stephany Rathbun
Stephany Rathbun I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20.
 
Bestfriend Jesus
Bestfriend Jesus "No matter what you are going through. mo matter how long you are waiting for answers; One thing that we can be sure of it, is GOD IS FAITHFUL. HE KEEPS HIS PROMISES!" Have a blessed and fruitful weekends to all of you guys in Yeshua's mighty name and presence in your family circle. Be blessed!!!

Likes

Bestfriend Jesus
 
Kyla Gharst Cobb
Kyla Gharst Cobb ~I'm loving this debate....The impossibility of taking a man down who has always been true to himself...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment