Sunday, January 8, 2012

SHARE IF U AGREES Politicians try to create conflicts between brothers on the name sake of religion but After reading this fact I'm sure u will change your opinion And try to

Sovaraj Prusty
*****SHARE IF U AGREES***** Politicians try to create conflicts between brothers on the name sake of religion but After reading this fact I'm sure u will change your opinion And try to be unite JAI HIND (SHare is you like)
 
Octavia Gunawan
Octavia Gunawan 6 tahun menikah, 12 tahun bersama, telah banyak air mata dan tawa, semoga slalu bahagia selamanya.. ♡ u always n forever, my hubby..
 
Barney Turner
Barney Turner im not always there when u call but im always on time so baby b mine
 
Haslina RedShop
W633 COACH SIGNATURE SHOULDER BAG BLUE CHELSEA READY STOCK P 30cm x T 29cm x L 13cm Comes with Dust bag + Free Delivery Within Malaysia FOR ORDER PLEASE INBOX ME DETAIL (PM) FB NickName FULL NAME FULL ADDRESS PHONE NO ITEM CODE Please Remove Tag If U Dont Like It. Tq So Much For Sharing.. haslina redshop ® haslina redshop II
 
Chuks Festus
Chuks Festus I am proud of ma father in heaven, what about u?
 
Kat Kisse'mtheycry
Kat Kisse'mtheycry dam no calls just wan 2 know if u ok
 
Andrew SwaggDaddy Patton
Andrew SwaggDaddy Patton #5 If I Was Yo BF....IM SURE U WUD RIDE FORA NIGGA && HOLD ME DOWN..&& TBH U NEED TO LEARN TO TAKE A DICK && STOP RUNNIN ;)
 
Kulwinder Gill
Kulwinder Gill Morning doesn't mean getting up & working again. It rather means GOD loves u so much that he lets u live another day to do more of the good things. Good Morning.....................
 
Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart did u know omualompa r orange with green hair lol random
 
Zia Malik
As you know U-turn imran khan is a shameless liar so are his fans/followers see the latest lie. Here is the link of the post That Shahbaz Sharif had already answered : https://www.facebook.com/Sharif.Shehbaz/posts/307313425973937 Shame on liar khan & co.
 
Krissy Avila
Krissy Avila lms if u love Young Money if u dont lms u can go fuck urselves:)
 
Erica Butler
Erica Butler Lms if u bored
 
Lisa Angel Fairchild
Lisa Angel Fairchild U give ur all an its never a frikin nuf
 
Sarab Kaur
Sarab Kaur very very very mud gorng to all of u ggggg................
 
Palmer Abiodun Dayo
Palmer Abiodun Dayo GUDMORNING TO U ALL.HAPI SUNDAY. IF GOD TARRY HIS COMING WE SHALL WITNESS MORE OF IT IN JESUS NAME.
 
Wolfonitz Gonzales Velez-chan
Wolfonitz Gonzales Velez-chan Thank u tatay for the big chocolate...
 
Trinity Badazz Smith
Trinity Badazz Smith LMS IF U ON THIS BIHH

Likes

Trinity Badazz Smith
 
Ashley Jones
Ashley Jones I got my strawberries, popsicles, hot sausage n my pickles n my hot wings all thanks to rachel, I love u sis, all my cravings
 
Gina Tellez
Gina Tellez HEY DONT BE WRITING SHIT ON MY FACE BOOK BITCH I AINT EVEN TALKN BOUT YOU MAN OK I GOT FRIEDLND MY GURL I DONT WANT U MAN I GOT A MAN
 
Michelle Garcia
Michelle Garcia So @ Red Robins && we ordered a side of cheese sticks && like we were eating them && the worker guy comes && takes em! Lol! Ok... Me: hey dad, did he just take our cheese sticks!?! Dad: he better not have!(looking back) Me: U CALL THAT GOOD SERVICE! (in a voice he couldn't hear:) Dad: takin my cheese sticks ima tell him somethin! Mom: I wanted ranch:( Me:&& tha sticks! While Johanna sits back laughing! We really didn't tell him n e thing tho! Lol:)
 
Mayline Manalang Gabay
Mayline Manalang Gabay ..Whenever life’s burdens oppress u and trials seem to much to face,Rember GOD’s strength in ur weakness;He will give u his power and grace..
 
Melinda Bonano
Melinda Bonano It's funny to me how these girls sell them selves to get paid attention too I just laugh these guys don't take no women serious now a days I'm telling u open up ya eyes take a good look see what I see I Thank my Father in heaven for giving me this wisdom and I'm sharing it with u guys ..
 
Nick Herrera
Nick Herrera u really dont expect the unexpected

Likes

Rachel Hope Harris
 
Ethan Marrero
Ethan Marrero lord plz let my son b born healthy n strong like his daddy n mommy love u jr.
 
Stephanie Paez
Stephanie Paez u fite with friends,ur fite with fam. U fite with fam,u fite with me. U fite with me u r going to REGRET it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment