Sunday, January 8, 2012

The most dumbest thing a person can do is not believe in Jesus Like my status if u agree this is for u sophia wwwyoutubecom Je sais on a

Joshua Harvey Nickelson
Joshua Harvey Nickelson The most dumbest thing a person can do is not believe in Jesus )Like my status if u agree !

Likes

Joshua Harvey Nickelson
 
Miranda Branson
Miranda Branson this is for u sophia
www.youtube.com
Je sais, on a pas envie de regarder Sebastian torturer un poireau, (d'ailleurs il est pas Miku le légume ?!) mais on a pas envie d'avoir à faire a un démon a...
 
Je R Ry
Je R Ry Either u real or u aint theres no in between
 
Mason DaWhitecree Lalonde
Mason DaWhitecree Lalonde Bitch plz lmfao welp time to write some verses its been way too long..i missed u hiphop <3
 
Jozanne Allen
Jozanne Allen It takes time to love ah a life time to 4give ... But memories of u don't ever leave..
 
Jessie Larkins
Jessie Larkins Today i went and see Bama Jasper Larkins and learned that he likes 2 be hold on my shoulder and rocked and me saying Twinkle Twinkle little star cuz when ever i stop he crys and when i start rocking he stops I miss my little man Momma loves u boo oxox
 
Julio Johnson
Julio Johnson U AINT HEARD BOUT TRIGGA???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...............THE STREETS KNOW WHA I BOUT TO DO.....CLICK ME...CLICK ME
IMMA G SNIPPETT
 
Komolafe Yemmy
Komolafe Yemmy I just cant but tell you how crazy will fit..dont think i want to remove the subsidy of the love i have for you.. bolaji!! i love u much..................
 
Gata Liketoma
Gata Liketoma I like it when u talk to me,dirty...!;-)
 
Pretty Emoni Dduuhh
Pretty Emoni Dduuhh IF U NEED SOMEONE TO LOVE ON IM tHE 1 and if u need SOMEONE tO TOUCH IM tHE 1#if u need SOMEONE tO LOVE BOY ITS MEHHHHHHHBOY IF U woNT LOVE IM THE 1 U cALL...IM THE 1 U CALL wHEN U WONT tHAT rEALL ISHHH.....IM tHE 1 AND ONLY U LOVE ON
 
Trey Collins
Trey Collins At basketball games its aleays that one crazy Person that makes u laugh because they yelling at someone On the court
 
Stozzi Grimes Onmahgrizzy
Stozzi Grimes Onmahgrizzy LMS#. if u caught ur man\woman fb*cheatin cus it is a such a thing!
 
Linsey Renteria
Linsey Renteria Thank u everyone for the birthday wishes!! :)
 
Bridgett Moorer
Bridgett Moorer The devil knows ur weakness and uses them to get to u.........and with me knowing this y am I falling for devestation and another heartbreak........*I wish I knew* help me lord
 
La'Tonya Daniels
La'Tonya Daniels -Cocaine White: U cool af we use to hang wid each otha all da time back n da day we use to ride on dese hoes lolz #Bad Ass RedBon
 
Shawn German
Shawn German y the hell is life so fuckin hard its always good for about 10 fuckin mins but fucked up for days and no matter what u do u cant get ahead sometimes u just want to say fuck everything and if u do u just make it wores and dealin with the shit eats u alive but i guess u just got to deal with it is it wearth it is this as good as its going to get fuck no theres got to be somethin better i hope ??????????????
 
Princess Inguito Te
Princess Inguito Te tnx ....all of u
 
Julius Justice Omede
Julius Justice Omede God when your diciples were eleven you make them telve so in the year 2012 i want you to complete my life by giving me my suitable helper, my soul mate, my angel, my love, my honey, my dear, my sweatheart even sweetleg, my wife. Are u the one?
 
Dennis El PutiPuerko
Dennis El PutiPuerko U told me I ain't shit and I think I'm proving it right now?
 
Martez Hillman
Martez Hillman I wanna talk to u.. but i guess u not in a talking mood -_-!!
 
Palak Thakor
Palak Thakor hey frnds... good morning hav a swt day love u ...
 
James McDonell
James McDonell If this guy was around a million years ago, he'd be known as "The Pimp-asaurus Rex"!! OOGA!! OOGA!! UGH!!
Player of the week!! Hate on this guy all you want, U gotta LIKE his style. :p FluffyGuy.com
 
Festus Kip Kemboi
Festus Kip Kemboi HAV A BLESSED SUNDAY DEAR PALS...OP U GO 2 CHURCH. Word 4 the day, phillipians chapter 4:4-9 4Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. 4add a verse note 5Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 5add a verse note 6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 6add a verse note 7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 7add a verse note 8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 8add a verse note 9Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
 
Joey Ketzlick
Joey Ketzlick Q.why don't u text me anymore... Lmfao A. Cause ur bad in 110
 
Tim Paperchase Meeks
Tim Paperchase Meeks 2/16/12 DAMN U CANT COME QUICKER IM READY 2GET MY LICENSE BACK TIRED OF CHILLING AN NOT BEING ABLE 2MOVE WHEN I WANNA IF U IN DA CITY AN YA GOT PUBLIC TRANSIT ITS NOT SO BAD BUT OUT HERE IN SC EVERYTHING AT LEAST 2-3 MILES APART
 

No comments:

Post a Comment