Sunday, January 8, 2012

OLDIE BUT A GOODIE wwwyoutubecom My favorite Xscape tune Need a daquiri DELIVERY NOW THE REF IS KILLING ME wwwyoutubecom 1988 The music video features as a restaurant employee

Catherine Totpkg Rivers
Catherine Totpkg Rivers OLDIE, BUT A GOODIE !!!
www.youtube.com
My favorite Xscape tune!!
 
Kelly Walton
Kelly Walton Need a daquiri DELIVERY NOW!!!!!! THE REF IS KILLING ME.
 
Maybelline Sayam
www.youtube.com
1988) The music video features as a restaurant employee washing dishes while listening to the Kiss hit single Rock and Roll All Nite, performed by Poison. Th...
 
Ronnie Miller-Norris
Ronnie Miller-Norris nap then go back out. grandpa ron needs a quick nap
 
Rachell Foster
Rachell Foster Music still finds places to rejuvinate and inspire, even in the forgotten corners of the earth....so, sweet.
www.time.com
Jazz-mad Ethiopia rejoices at the restoration of a long-neglected scene
 
Craig Macintosh
Craig Macintosh starting to get sorted now got a couple of the cars for the wedding just got to get the matiz finished end of the year is looking good
 
Sergio Lopes
Sergio Lopes Boa noite gente! Pow a vila lotada e eu em casa,osso msm :I so me resta durmi,fuui
 
Aaron Scafe
Aaron Scafe alot of people hmu for advice an or problem solving, but nobody really hmu to see how im doin. only a select few do... "friends".
 
Magdalena Zych
Magdalena Zych Thank you, thank you, thank you everybody for wishing me Happy Birthday!!!!!! Hurray!!!!! I'm a year older :( :( :(
 
Debra Flowers
Debra Flowers We need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family... problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways! And, God works in mysterious ways.
 
Tim Schoettmer
Tim Schoettmer thank you everyone who wished me happy birthday....it is the big 50...and i dont feel over 20 ....had a wonderfull birthday.....life is good and getting better.....love to you all
 
Ian Patrick Buss
Ian Patrick Buss car salesman made a "joke" about collecting my dad's (as he is standing next to me) inheritance to as a proposition to pay off the Ford Focus SE I was looking at when we already told the man that we will cross that bridge when its time. Talk about ruthless and no sale for you.
 
Mikey Graham
Mikey Graham Jesus. Mary mother of god thank the lord that I'm a prod!!!
 
Rameez Raja A
Rameez Raja A iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN My'gate people' always there, morning or nite. At my gates,not defending me cos they know I don't need that, just loving a lover.. a brother
 
Kendall Hoffmeister
Kendall Hoffmeister F U C K I N G Amazing! My new favorite movie. Of course I love comedy and cheesy horror so this is kind of a personal win!
www.youtube.com
The restricted redband trailer for "Tucker & Dale" ! We are so slaves for killing preppy college kids... Two lovable West Virginian hillbillies, are headed t...
 
Boogie Waters
Boogie Waters Joints from the day...
www.youtube.com
http://www.deliciousvinyl.com From his 1993 Delicious Vinyl album, 'Slaughtahouse'.
 
Nikkia Dale
Nikkia Dale #555 My homie from Wicked Town Lol Yu Cool & Funny As hell i Aint C Yu in A minute imu thoee
 
Melissa Underdahl Buendorf
Melissa Underdahl Buendorf I think its time for a beer
 
Janet Gada
Janet Gada "happy family day (Sunday)Phils.....:)have a nice day ahead"
 
Jeff Bazzinga Morris
Jeff Bazzinga Morris Woooo what a win for the leafs
 
Antuanne Vurns
Antuanne Vurns Handcuffin on a freaky thang but she a boppa i got potnas that done ran a train
 
April Hamilton-West
April Hamilton-West You don't hold on to a relationship bc you want to make it work. You hold on bc it's working .
 
Cassandra White
Cassandra White So Bored But First time ive stayed Home in a Month(: Haha
 
Janette Bernardez
Janette Bernardez THE "LORD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH" God knew that each of us would need SOME HELP fron day to day; And so HE gave us PRAYER - a GIFT that smooths our TROUBLED WAY; and as HE hears each prayer that's being said for you;;;HE will BLESS your heart and SEND you STRENGTH; as only HE CAN DO.......God Bless......
 
Meagan Bishop
Meagan Bishop Just dance 3 on the kinect is so so so fun and such a good workout!!! Haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment