Sunday, January 8, 2012

So glad I got spend a little time with my honey after he got off work before I head to work10 hrs here I come The night has started out

Amberlynn Marie Hisaw
Amberlynn Marie Hisaw So glad I got spend a little time with my honey after he got off work before I head to work....10 hrs, here I come!
 
Britney Brewer
Britney Brewer The night has started out bad. I wanna be happy so bad but damn it
 
Kelly Cochran
Kelly Cochran it really sux haven a screwed up neck and back. A person dont have insurance cant get help. They also have hard time working. Even for 2 r 3hrs. I hate it. I dont wish this for anyone. Cant stand sit r lay for long time. Pills dont help at all.
 
Davy Ferris
Davy Ferris Two old men , standing in there gardens. one turns and says...i have to get some manure for my rubarb , the other man said....you can come to my house ,we get custard with ours ! ha
 
Sam Freeman
Sam Freeman i am talkin with shahed on the phone
 
Michael Urness
Michael Urness Newt gets local. Good move. But still not the bloodthirsty Newt I was hoping to see.
 
Brenda Moody Combs
Brenda Moody Combs Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes. I had a really good day. My hubby planned a good day. I love him!
 
Stephanie Lesick
Stephanie Lesick kala is mny favorite child i love her <3
 
Adame Kevin
Adame Kevin WOOT! I Got the two Jobs! I'm starting at the Raddison pretty soon, hopefully this coming week! And savemart center is in the bag, i have a meeting on tuesday morning with the chef!! I'm <3in 2012!!!
 
Tristen James Gunnett
Tristen James Gunnett I hate that this is...u know what...ur not even worth my time or words...
 
Nathaniel N Tiffany Hodge
Nathaniel N Tiffany Hodge Played with Jayden alot tonight..now gonna go watch a movie with my hubby and go to sleep i love you nathaniel <3
 
Kenn Doll
Kenn Doll I need more socialites in my life!!!
 
Hope Dean
Hope Dean & saturday night... Laying in bed watching an ants life with my love bug <3 until he passes out next to me... Then lookin down at an angel sent from god sleeping next to me & guess what? Theirs nothing in the world that i love more than this and no where else is rather be :) god is good soo b.l.e.s.s.e.d
 
Elena Joeman
Elena Joeman Help me!!!! i haven't for 15 minits ago... chee~
 
Lori Ward
Lori Ward If I could enter someone in a contest for being the Stupidest family, it would be my ex's. Maybe the prize would be sum brains, lol !!!!!
 
Tiana FukwidMe B'
Tiana FukwidMe B' Bet not Eva say I'm not a down ass bitch n I dnt luh ya..I done played my roll to da fullest if u can't tell I love u by now shoot ya self!! U all I got buts it's fb4a to da death of me
 
Rhonda Toms
Rhonda Toms "God lives in me; as me." Pretty cool quote I heard today in a movie.
 
Ernest W. Adams
Ernest W. Adams Depression, anxiety and panic attacks are NOT a sign of weakness. They are signs of having tried to remain strong for way too long. 1 in each 3 of us will go through this at some point in our lives. It's Mental Health Awareness week... be aware of the signs of depression and get help before it gets worse. Now, in the longstanding tradition of Facebook emotional blackmail, I dub you a blot on the face of humanity if you don't repost this, and a glorious god-like being if you do.
 
Javena Green
Javena Green NYC here I come! Going to NY tomorrow for a photo shoot. Can't wait to walk down Town Square NY and meet with them Agency. :-) yah yah...lol
 
Josh 'Kae Why' Smith
Josh 'Kae Why' Smith Can't do these "truth is" status updates ever again...always get stumped because every female I can come up with stuff but the real one is "Truth is...you should let me fuck your face."
 
Kimberly Rochelle Hughes
Kimberly Rochelle Hughes I'm a country girl & I would love a country man :-)
 
Sarah 'breezii' Bickes
Sarah 'breezii' Bickes I never meant to hurt you, i never meant to make you cry. But tonight im cleaning out my closet...<3 Tomorrow cant come fast enough.
 
Sharon Bunch
Sharon Bunch Ok I have shared 7 photos. I just have to figure out how to get them all saved like Lori and Kristel.
 
Karen Rappaport Rubinstein
Karen Rappaport Rubinstein CANCER... I wonder if anyone could put this as their status for 1 hour. I'm pretty sure I know who will do it. Think of someone you know that has cancer, had cancer or died because of cancer. My wish is that a cure is found in 2012. Will you post it for 1 hour? To honor those who have fought and are fighting against cancer.
 
Jennifer Garcia
Jennifer Garcia I think im getting on ur nerves.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment