Sunday, January 8, 2012

Confession 3: i hate being single is like happy and single dont go together but im single and ima make the best off things 3 I just made the most

Erika Arce
Erika Arce Confession 3: i hate being single is like happy and single dont go together but im single and ima make the best off things <3
 
Emily Alberger
Emily Alberger I just made the most amazing soup EVER!
 
David Stephen Todd
David Stephen Todd GOT HUGS ???? To give me a hug click "like".... I believe that I already know who will hug me and who wont!!! Remember once you click on "like" u must re-post on your wall so I can hug you. :) ♥
 
Highlandpark Pov
Highlandpark Pov I got about 400lbs in Robb Reports! That shit you think you on,I been on! And thats real talk for those who belive in that shit!! Yall niggas really way behind $DONTPLAY WIT ME
 
Laura Sanchez
Laura Sanchez Had a good time at church <3 I only pray for the sick & hungry kids around the world.. #GodBless
 
Deepa Dev
Deepa Dev Anybdy dr ? I fl alon :-(
 
Charity Osgood-adair
Charity Osgood-adair Welp i am single now..its mine and zacks time to shine 2012 is our year..bouta do da damn thing :)
 
Donna Redd Elder
Donna Redd Elder Went to China Town in the afternoon rather than ATVing. I left my stomach in the glider this morning & it took a few hours to get it back. :-) Whale watching & Diamond Head tomorrow.
 
Gavilan Trejo
Gavilan Trejo Now the issue in life is time and happiness... Which I wish I could have both but unfortunately I can't... So what do I chose... What do I fear in life. Me. I still don't know what I'm capable of doing... Lolx
 
Kimberly Kuykendall
Kimberly Kuykendall Bandit is in love with his new saddle! Of Course I love it even more than he does lol
 
Kenneth Shaw
Kenneth Shaw I love my bro's there's more they just not on fb but they no I would walk 100 miles for them
 
Adrian Howell
Adrian Howell i love the song kiss me slowly by parachute
 
Beth Brown Franklin
Beth Brown Franklin Fed mama and daddy and Matthew breakfast at mcdonald's. Took Matthew shopping for them at walmart. Bought daddy boudain for lunch, Matthew burger king for lunch and mama subway for lunch. Made a cake, deviled eggs and chicken and dumplings for mama daddy and Joanna's mom, finished laundry, cleaned kitchen including stovetop, took out the trash and packed mine and matthew's things. Amy wonder I am tired
 
Latrice Johnson
Latrice Johnson Some people used the words I love You to freely. Many don't know how to say it. Most don't the difference between I love you and I'm in love with you.
 
Savannah Galus
Savannah Galus Me: Did you call me? Mom: Yeah I called you a dumb broad. Ya thanks mom,
 
Micheala Jayyne
Micheala Jayyne As odd as it sounds.. I wanna play some football right now.
 
Casey Evans
Casey Evans Anddd Ava is asleep. Oh how I love when babies fall asleep in your arms:)
 
Dominique Givens
Dominique Givens Thankful for all the birthday wishes I appreciate it :)
 
Moosie Moos
Moosie Moos I just want ONE girl. Time to get caked up. ♥
 
Mary Mckoy
Mary Mckoy Someone help we have 8 kids in the house rite now and bed time is crazy. I love them all but dang its to many kids at once.
 
Christine Nissen-Nardinelli
Christine Nissen-Nardinelli I often tell my friends you wouldn't believe my life unless you loved it...survived hillbilly garage door man. I try not to judge but he gave me no choice missing several teeth and told me he shot his own dog cause he be suffering. So glad he left and my door is fixed..it is that Nissen/Nardinelli luck.
 
Antonio Itsjusstone Valle
Antonio Itsjusstone Valle Kids just now finished eating cake smh why did I wait this long?! #mexicangrandparents
 
Rhonda Joyner
Rhonda Joyner Skylar spent the night at Grandpa & Nana's last night. We didn't spoil her a bit.!Happy Birthday to my husband!!!! I have many blessings in my life!
 
Chris CuffyoChick Bunn
Chris CuffyoChick Bunn I got to be honest and say i want the Detroit Lions to win they deserve to sorry who dat and i have to say thats the worst chant ever catch my drift
 
Kim Curtis
Kim Curtis Dam i have to pat myself on the back dinner was good
 

No comments:

Post a Comment