Sunday, January 8, 2012

Made hand breaded pork chops with all the fixin's for my family I'm a dang good cook :D cooking's my new addiction Its offical i want a drug dealing monkey

Ashley Elizabeth Rowland
Ashley Elizabeth Rowland Made hand breaded pork chops with all the fixin's for my family! I'm a dang good cook :D cooking's my new addiction!!
 
Matt Augusta
Matt Augusta Its offical i want a drug dealing monkey middle man lol
 
Kadiata Diallo
Kadiata Diallo omfg and i will say it again i want a basketball player lmaaao
 
Cleo Schram-Kohlhoff
Cleo Schram-Kohlhoff Had a blessing today, got a call from a sweet young lady that I can't wait to see in the furture. Thank you Lord for all you do!
 
Rupesh Gupta
Rupesh Gupta Gd mng frndz have a nice sundy
 
Bigal Smith
Bigal Smith Let's see who actually reads my status.. you and I end up handcuffed together. Using ONLY 3 words what would you say to me? Note if you comment you must copy and paste this to your status so I can comment on yours as well. Be a good sport and play along
 
Jelly Inson
Jelly Inson Have the most randomest idea. But we should all get keen and do a roady to get Red Roster! ;)
 
D Michael Reid
D Michael Reid Would you text a friend about anything private if you knew their significant other went through their phone?
 
Kolah Bear
Kolah Bear Give thankz 2 God 4 been hea 4 me......i went 2 my interview and it was good im waitin 4 next week for a blessin...thank you Lord for changin me...like wat da Bible said u bad in da begin and good at the end thank u mama and da kidz 4 teachin me da word of da Lord...ok evry1 nitenite...
 
Juan Churras Perez Medina
Juan Churras Perez Medina EL AMOR ES MUY PERO MUY GRANDE CUANDO AYAS A ESA PERSONA..
 
Janie Deegan
Please hit share. If this little angel gets 100 shares, he gets a heart transplant for free!:)
 
Tammy Cortez
Tammy Cortez LOOKING FOR A NICE WOMAN 30 ISH...NICE AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SERIOUS...GOT AN UNCLE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD WOMAN...HES A GOOD MAN AND LOVES TO HAVE FUN AND HOW TO TREAT A LADY......
 
Khute T'Flyd Sierra
Khute T'Flyd Sierra ( L ) Likee ( M ) Mhyy ( S ) Status Forr A ( T ) True ( F ) Feelings

Likes

Jataraa Taylor'd
 
Dakota Channing Moore
Dakota Channing Moore Does anyone know a website for sending video files like email?
 
Jesus Ignacio Reyes
Jesus Ignacio Reyes LMS ♥.♥ you're..... [] 1OO% Jaw Droppinq!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [] 9O% sexy :D [] 8O% hot ;p [] 7O% Very Pretty/Hot :D [] 6O% Cute (: [] 5O% Alriqht [] 4O% your okay. [] 3O% UGLY [] 2O% why'd you like my status ? [] 1O% eww [] 5% Poped [] Too ugly too look at You + Me + Room = [] Movies [] Pillow fight ! :p [] Make Out :* [] Make Babies ;] [] Cuddle(: [] Awkward -_- [] Hang out If you kissed me I'd... [] Kiss you back on the cheek (: [] Be surprised 0.0 [] Kiss back :* [] Eww :$ [] Hit you -.- [] Smile & blush [] Wouldn't happen You should.. [] Make this ure status so i can like it [] inbox me (: [] Marry me on facebook♥ [] text me ♥ []Stop beinq a stranger :p Would I Date You ? [] In A Heart Beat♥ [] Yes (: [] No -_- [] Maybe :p [] Already Did/Am [] Idk What i Like About You? [] Body';) [] Smile:) [] Lips [] Swag [] Personality:)) [] Everything(: [] Nothing Fucck Face -_-

Likes

Stephanye Michelle Carter
 
Dan Magnusen
Dan Magnusen HELP!!! I need a friend!!
 
Keegan Cavaness
Keegan Cavaness i am listening to a good song listen it is super good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rd-tfJRMLI&ob=av3e
www.youtube.com
Greyson Chance performing Unfriend You. Buy Hold On Til The Night now: http://bit.ly/o08uFb (C) 2011 Geffen Records
 
Reese Cole
Reese Cole Me and the Mrs. went and had a nice dinner out at Nikko's Japanese steak house and didn't have to eat with 12 other people.it's was awesome. Me + you and just us two.. — with Barbara Cole.
 
Lindsey Tolbard
Lindsey Tolbard Nothing like a crappy meal at a restaurant where u pay good money for your food. And as the cherry, you only get a " oh, well im sorry but we've been having that problem all night from the kitchen"....... SO FIX IT!!!!!!!
 
Amit Singh Gusain
Amit Singh Gusain Roj -roj meri gali ana hai bura, Ake bina bat kiye jana hai bura..GUD MRNG BUDDIES HV A RAPCHIK DAY...
 
Gabriel Cordoves Acosta
Gabriel Cordoves Acosta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H57GAAkDzB8 jajajaja xD
www.youtube.com
Charlie and Alan discuss pineapple on pizza
 
Andrew Juby
Andrew Juby Got some great reads for Xmas - Michael Connelly's The Drop was worthwhile on the fiction side. Mark Steyn's After America was a no holds barred look at what America is doing to itself, I enjoyed his perspective and easy wit and the boldness of his letter from America of the not too distant future.
 
Pam Orgeron
Pam Orgeron What a pleasant, productive day I have had with my husband Milton Orgeron helping me take down our big Christmas tree. We got a lot of chores done together today! Thank you, Milton!
 
Heather Takahashi
Heather Takahashi we have 2 tickets to the Giants/ portland game with a parking pass and no body wants to go ... cause derek is going to mexico tomorrow with his friends hope he has fun and i don't get any more gray gray from this trip... the cross canada was bad enough...
 
Preet Sahnewal
Preet Sahnewal Gud Morning frnd.z.Have a Nice day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment