Sunday, January 8, 2012

Alright people I know where all watching the lions so that means we dont have to update are status everytime they get a touchdown we all know lol Its really

Tom Ziesmer
Tom Ziesmer Alright people I know where all watching the lions so that means we dont have to update are status everytime they get a touchdown we all know lol
 
Junnie Depaz
Junnie Depaz Its really a great time bonding w/ my family... Dinner @ Max's & Watch Movies til midnight... Hehehe... My love for my family will always be forever and Thankful to have them because they're the only person who really understands & love u... Hope to be with them forever... :) (LOVE your FAMILY always... )
 
Pretty Hard Nene
Pretty Hard Nene Ohh and anotha thing bitch u just a fling bitch anise here 4 a lifetime a that aint nva gone change bt I.aint gone mess up.ur flow bbygirl.ima let u have a tast of him lol. Loven the bbydaddy n smfh at this dusty ass bitch ;) lmao
 
Cheryl Branson
Cheryl Branson When it rains it pours 3 runs in just a few hours they are making up for lost time tonight
 
Mykayla Jade
Mykayla Jade Well Now I Actually Have A Reason To Be Upset .
 
Juli Hagan
Juli Hagan someone come hangout with me! im so bored and such a loner /;
 
Shaheen Hadi
Shaheen Hadi My time at home now, listening to a old song toy boy toy boy
 
Brad Abrams
Brad Abrams Riddle me this...WHY did the refs blow the whistle on a fumble that the Lions recovered and were running toward the end-zone?
 
Faieka Bohardien
Faieka Bohardien finally I'm at home thanx babe I really had a good day mwa luv u
 
Alan Morgan
Alan Morgan Supercross 2012 starts now. Pretty excited come on James Stewart #7. And stop trying to catch a charge.
 
Derek Thornton
www.youtube.com
{ Sam Cooke's SAR Records Story 1959 - 1965 V.A.(SAR RECORDS STORY) }       01 Wade In The Water (Chatter) (Sam Cooke & Paul Foster) 02 Wade In The Water (Th...
 
Sigha Fithu
Sigha Fithu Good morning frens....have a blessed sunday!

Likes

Rn LkrCool Prince LisRyska Ikka Cute's
 
Cassandra Jane
Cassandra Jane hope I can get a seat in the back for devil inside me, I hope she watches the movie with me;*
 
Alonzo Spears
Alonzo Spears Lookin and feelin like a million bucks....
 
Andrea Carpenter Cook
Andrea Carpenter Cook Well little miss thing came home with Miss Photogenic and Princess..... She did an awesome job today even though she was very miserable , for some odd reason she started having an allergic reaction to something and broke out in whelps and it was a mad dash to stop it and dim the redness so large dose of Benadryl and lotion and makeup and powder we covered it for the most part .... While waiting to go on I lost Ania and found her hiding in the back row of the auditorium asleep .... She groggy she performed absolutely wonderful so proud of my precious baby girl Ania Mooshi Cook !!!
 
Bobby Conrad
Please hit share. If this little angel gets 100 shares, he gets a heart transplant for free!:)
 
John Kennedy
John Kennedy Thanks everyone for the prayers She is not doing well she is on the ventilater they can not get her stabilized but please keep her in your prayers Im a total wreck sorry i have not kept everyone posted please forgive me My sister an i are with her all the time so i will inform you of any changes
 
Misty Dawn Sisk
Misty Dawn Sisk I've seen alot of posts bout needing a cuddle buddy cuz of the rain fuck the cuddling just give me a soft bed to pass the fuck out lol
 
Zachary Cheney
Zachary Cheney Wow!!! Lions just got screwwed out of a TD....
 
Diane Pillsbury
Diane Pillsbury DEFINITELY has tones of my life♥♥♥ This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived!! Say this out loud "I am strong because I know weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss." Re-post if you are a strong woman who has weathered the storm but still loves to dance in the rain.
 
Thulani Dube
Thulani Dube just had a dream about you
 
Michael Uhde
Michael Uhde WOW.. I need to get out from under my rock more often! I didn't realize that George Whitman had passed. Founder of Paris' Shakespeare & Co. A true bookseller superhero! http://tinyurl.com/88lhwt5
www.nytimes.com
Mr. Whitman, the American-born owner of Shakespeare & Company in Paris, believed that “the book business is the business of life.”
 
Shelly Sikkema
Shelly Sikkema Going into THE CI-TAY to celebrate a friend's entrance into the "HOT & 40" club. Maybe we'll go skinny dipping in the pool at The Pheonix! ;0) Dancing will be involved. We get to stay the night at our special "Perry's Pad" overnight accommodations! The most fabulous spot to stay the night in SF North Beach area! We are always treated like SUPA-STARS there! ;0) LOVE YOU S. Perry - you're so very...QUALI-FIED! ;0)~
 
Raynor Jones
Raynor Jones Im not going to say a word
 
Hannah-Joy Curtis-Tuman
Hannah-Joy Curtis-Tuman Finally home from my fun road trip with my Eddie!!! Had a blast! Now its cuddle and movie time. :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment