Sunday, January 8, 2012

Got dang it i spoke way to soon i guess WTF I just sat here and complimented on josh and as soon as i trun my back he wants to

Courtney Dotson
Courtney Dotson Got dang it i spoke way to soon i guess. WTF I just sat here and complimented on josh and as soon as i trun my back he wants to do some shit that he knows aint right and knows would piss me off
 
Sharlene Claughton
Sharlene Claughton Soo excited about my new place:) its all i can think about. Only 24 more days<3
 
Alexander Figueroa
Alexander Figueroa My cellphone case broke I'm afraid to even use this shit because I don't want it to drop ): lol
 
Brian W. Benbow
Brian W. Benbow I am very much enjoying all the Ohio State players on the field tonight. You cannot go a play without a Buckeye making a play!
 
Shon Thehigherarchy BotherHood
Shon Thehigherarchy BotherHood big money i like it!!!!!! team skybox in the building
 
Cher Chin Chai
Cher Chin Chai I love to KISS in my life!!!
thestar.com.my
MILLIONS of words are written and exhanged in business every day. As much as 80% of them are junk or spam that will not interest the reader beyond the first sentence or even the heading. So it is best to communicate using the “KISS” (Keep it Short and Simple) theory though it may not get you far rom...
 
Amber Feldpausch
Amber Feldpausch Fuckin Bitches Dude!! :-* ....thats all I can say..

Likes

Brandon Duane Gould
 
Brooke Nicole
Brooke Nicole ` Genne hacked i love yu baby ; muahh mucho besos bella nena <3
 
Johnny R. Young
Johnny R. Young I think all dead beat fathers out there need to be hung by their balls n put on front street, they drive around n their cars n trucks while the mother struggles to feed n clothes their young n want to send some money every once n a while. Ladies its called child support put them on it so if they don't pay n they get stopped by the popo for any reason a jail they will go. So if u a dead beat n some other man is feeding n clothing ur kids this goes out to you. I think I will post a name or to in a min
 
Aldo Pinedo
Aldo Pinedo Got ready for nothing , I quess staying home . Off this gonna watch movies for the rest of the day :D
 
J-Ceezy Limitless Goonz
J-Ceezy Limitless Goonz Damn Jceezy fucked up today! # Dissapointment:/ I get an inch and I take a mile...
 
Kevin Live
Kevin Live ok so i think im moving to twitter or tumblr cause facebook getting stupid a.f
 
Katherine Ree
Katherine Ree I JUST ORDERED A DAVE STRIDER SHIRT. MY HAPPINESS CANNOT BE EXPRESSED. I'M ALSO GOING TO COSPLAY AS THIS AMAZING PERSON. HAPPINESS. I am nothing like this person, and I really don't care. I shall cosplay as him with pride.
 
Ishanee HataslovemeJackson
Ishanee HataslovemeJackson So I jus found out Kirko Bangz gone be at swagga. Man I wanna go so bad who steppn out tonight
 
Miguel Calixto
Miguel Calixto not even gonna sweat it, i know i was always loyal. thats all that matters<3

Likes

Ryan Bell
 
Bianca Michelle Lopez
Bianca Michelle Lopez Had a fun day with .........insert name .... Even though someone came late now about to have a movie night with the Mo Val buddies ....insert name .......!!!!!! Haha stupid phone doesn't let me add the names were I want too don't judge my ghetto phone lol !!!
 
Krista Vandyke
Krista Vandyke Bout to curl up with the love of my life and see what hbo has to offer. Were both off tomorrow! I say we sleep till noon <3
 
Wise WorldChamps Howell
Wise WorldChamps Howell Damn I miss all my brothers
 
Rashard Cunningham
Rashard Cunningham Moody: "I have a feeling my mom is still up in that hot air balloon...looking down on me..." Moody's Mom: "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYY" -Moody's Point-
 
Her So Pretty
Her So Pretty At ThA MaLL WiT My BeStIe/SiS ThInKiN BoUt GeTTiN SuM J's... ShE PuTs Me N Tha BeSt MoOd ErY TyMe I LoVe u NeSsa,,PrOllY GoNe KiK iT ToNiTe ;)) LIPS LIPS LIPS, HIPS N FINGERTIPS FUk Tha ReSt Us 2 PrETTy BiTcHeS Tha BeSt
 
Niki Smith
Niki Smith Having such a great weekend....i love spending time with my new extended family and i think the feelings r mutual....now sittin here watchin the saints with my boo ..... Life is finally lookin up and i pray every day that it only gets better from here...its finally my turn!!! #HAPPY
 
PJ Rinaldi
PJ Rinaldi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXialEuR98
www.youtube.com
Darius Rucker's name is synonymous with one of top-selling bands of all time, and with a range that rivals top vocalists across all genres, it is no surprise...
 
Stevie Bowen
Stevie Bowen On this day 14 years ago I lost my Father to cancer but I have not lost the things he has pasted on to me. If you ever met him you would know I was raised by one good man. RIP John Robert Bowen
 
Janelle Kreykes
Janelle Kreykes Tired of these games man i only have so much patience
 
Abdul Mobin Khan
Abdul Mobin Khan i love taekwondo......i m coming in fly weight again.............
 

No comments:

Post a Comment