Sunday, January 8, 2012

DTC 2012 Og is Fire GGB R2D2 Og Wonderful taste And I got a free pipe GGB : The NFL has gone to far with the defenseless receiver flags if a

Marcello Rios
 
Daddii Jay
Daddii Jay "DTC" 2012 Og is Fire "GGB" R2D2 Og Wonderful taste. And I got a free pipe @ GGB (:
 
Tomas John
Tomas John The NFL has gone to far with the defenseless receiver flags, if a player catches the ball you can't try & knock it out? No wonder so many records where broken this year! Is it or is it no a game between Men??? Please looking responses!!!
 
Kenna Nauenburg
Kenna Nauenburg Gearing up for a "True Blood" season one marathon with my hubby. :-)
 
Michael Kelii
Michael Kelii Two nori chicken,two fried chicken,two musubis, one fried shrimp all of this with a Yoohoo! Yup! Im ready for work! :)
 
Margo Grizzle
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale .... <3 ~ ♥• - lynnshaider •♥♥
 
Gary Hibberd
Gary Hibberd Good night tonight danced with a 40 year old milf who is tidy and a lesbian.. Happy days haha
 
Ricky Maldonado
Ricky Maldonado Doin fan signs tonight. . If u want one then u must LIKE his page. im only doin 25. so first 25 who likes will get a fan sign.
I Only Have 3 Accounts, The First 2 Pages Are Maxed Out At 5,000 Friends. THIS IS MY MAIN PAGE :D http://www.facebook.com/BamaboyyBrandonOfficialMainPage THIS IS MY 2ND PAGE :D http://www.facebook.com/OfficialBamaboyyBrandonSecondPage THIS IS MY 3RD PAGE :D http://www.facebook.com/BamaboyyBrandonOfficialThirdPage "Drake- Resistance, FEAR, Club Paradise, I Get Lonely Too, Find Your Love, Lay You Down, Karaoke " █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max ► Play. Loading Swag... ████████████████ 100% --->Name: Brandon Hughes --->Nick Name: Blu (Azul) --->Age: 21 --->City: Bham --->State: Alabama --->Kids? No --->Single? Yes --->Virgin? Hell No xD Lol --->Working? Yes, Club And Music Promoter. --->Music: Pop, Rock, R&B, and Rap. --->Swagg: Classy and Laid Back. --->Drink? Yes --->Smoke? Sometimes ") Side Note: I Hate When People Steal Other Peoples Pictures. Get A Fuckin Life!! ✔Verified Account ✔Verified By Facebook® ✔Verified By Facebook Administratorsbrity! ✔Approved Swagg © Profile Original ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌▌
 
Iesha Javed
Iesha Javed No matter what your belief is, The call to God does trike a chord in ur soul...
www.youtube.com
Islamic call to prayer in Jeddah Saudi Arabia makes a Christian reporter cry, May Allah guide us all to a steady path.
 
Merda Chen
Merda Chen I want a boyfriend who says to me "The next girl I'll love will be our daughter." ♥
 
Francis Perry
Francis Perry https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150460173701607
 "California Rest In Peace, Simultaneous Release, Let this Be Our Best Increase" - Tony     I am not a mythologist at liberty to discuss the great works of Hercules, myself being off to an uncertain future on the streets of New York as well. Tr...
 
Isabel Toscano
Isabel Toscano BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER. I DO !
www.godvine.com
This is one of those stories that you MUST SEE to believe. It involves a secret Santa giving out $100 bills, a heroin addict, and a true miracle. You don't want to miss this one...wow.
 
Brianna Huckabee
Brianna Huckabee Let me found out this bitch got a pic of mi man
 
Andre Buckner
Andre Buckner This is a video most people on facebook should watch
www.youtube.com
Subscribe to my Homie K.E.J's YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/RealTalkWithKev Website: http://www.SpokenReasonsTV.com Main YouTube Channel: http://goo.gl/GTr...
 
James Peter Mowatt
James Peter Mowatt Heres a lil song I wrote
 
Mike Hattamer
Mike Hattamer Hand to the head is not a penalty? wow.....
 
JayJay White
JayJay White A flag for contact to the helmet of a receiver for touching his helmet with his hand? I wish NFL refs would call fair games instead of showing favoritism to the NFLs most popular teams
 
Joyce Tohill
Joyce Tohill Once I was a lady's maid down in Drury Lane, my master was so kind to me. My mistress was the same. Then along came a sailor as happy as can be, and he is the cause of all my misery--singing bell-bottomed trousers, coats of Navy blue; he'll climb the riggins like his daddy used to do. He asked me for a kerchief to tie around his. He asked me for a candle to light his way to bed. I like a silly maid in thinking it no harm, jumped right in beside him to keep the sailor warm--singing bell-bottomed trousers, coats of Navy blue; he'll climb the riggins like his daddy used to do. In the morn, before the break of day, a 10-pound note he gave to me and this to me did say. Maybe you'll have a daughter and maybe you'll have a son, but take this oh my darling for the damage I have done singing~singing bell-bottomed trousers, coats of Navy blue; he'll climb the riggins like his daddy used to do. If you have a daughter, bounce her on your knee. If you have a son send the rascal off to see. Now the moral of this story is as plain as it can be. NEVER trust a sailor an inch above your knee, singing singing bell-bottomed trousers, coats of Navy blue; he'll climb the riggins like his daddy used to do.
 
Kyle Larson
Kyle Larson Have my phone back so if you have my number get a hold of me if you dont its prolly for a reason
 
Carol Rose
Carol Rose 2nd wonderfully lazy day in a row. At Bdubs watching the Bulls and the Saints with two of my favorite commentators.
 
Alvin Walaszek
Alvin Walaszek buy a instant lottery! and listen to this you will win!!
www.youtube.com
Live show of Yanni at the Acropolis Title: Aria
 
Aaron Peter Hall
Aaron Peter Hall I went fishing in Miami and caught a Cuban! ~Larry The Cable Guy~
 
Yuvaraj Konanki
Yuvaraj Konanki gud mrng.............................frnds have a nice sunday.............................
 
Erum Faysal
www.incrediblediary.com
 
Mien Yockmann
Mien Yockmann What the f@*$! was FB thinking when it decided it would be fun to allow users to automatically add you to their group? FB Development Meeting Zuckerberg (to Head of Social Networking Group Development): "Hey, Larry, didn't you used to set off fart bombs in high school chemistry class? Wow, that must've been funny. And I understand you were in Amway. Any ideas on how to enhance user's experiences on FB?" Larry (a.k.a around the FB office as Ass Lips Larry): "Thanks, Mark, you got me on the fart bombs, yuk, yuk! Hey, I know...auto add users to groups!" Zuckerberg: "You're a f@*$!ing genius, Ass...er...Larry!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment