Friday, December 9, 2011

U ever notice that guys are waayyy better at playing girls oh how i LOVE U LORD ^^ U DNT NO MY STRUGGLE SO U CAN'T FILL MY HUSTLEU DNT

Jesuss Gee
Jesuss Gee U ever notice that guys are waayyy better at playing girls
 
Rashad Green
Rashad Green oh how i LOVE U LORD!!!!! ^_^
 
Myra Elaine
Myra Elaine U DNT NO MY STRUGGLE... SO U CAN'T FILL MY HUSTLE....U DNT NO WHT I BEEN THROUGH...THINK ABOUT DAT THA NEXX TIME U OPEN YO MOUTH BITCH! ! ! (SN) FREE BOOSIE
 
Jessica Faye Wood
Jessica Faye Wood waiting on my sweet lil man to wake up to eat, then bed for myself early morning tomorrow. mommy loves u tristan.............
 
Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith take a step back and breath...look left, look right and REALIZE all of this is a gift to us u guys.....be greatful..
 
Jaymil Howze
Jaymil Howze Lms I barely know u
 
Briana Ebanks
Briana Ebanks Lms foee iff u wanna bee mahh Christmas Buddy we could txt or bbm 4 most of christmas daii lmaoo
 
Myla Kulot Delfino
Myla Kulot Delfino "Humble urselves, thrfore, undr God's mighty hnd, dat He my lft u up n due tym. Cast ol ur anxiety on Him bcoz He cres 4 u." 1 Peter 5:6-7 A blessed morning my frend.. Rainy day .. Strikes! GODBLESS.:-)
 
Eric Shelton
Eric Shelton getting off if u love me ull text me or call me hahah
 
Donterious Sparks DaGreat
Donterious Sparks DaGreat To everybody dat wishd me a Happy Birthday i preciate da love n love all yal God Bless ya...fo da ones dat didnt but i felt like shouldve i prob felt like u didnt fuck wit me anyway so preciate helpn me put da last piece to da puzzle God Bless u 2 doe...
 
Prîñçêss Cûd-çârêlêss Rîçhârds
Prîñçêss Cûd-çârêlêss Rîçhârds Ok ppl yuh could stop inboxing meh now plz........thank u
 
Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox its amazing how yall women think yall important cause you gotta phat ass. Subtract da booty and aint nobody gonna give a fuck bout u.
 
Daisa Sturgis
Daisa Sturgis doing things on my own , is now the only way to get it dne . ! # cant get nobody else to help u unless they getting something out of it !
 
Marc Pikulski
Marc Pikulski nice job fuck face u made the same mistake steve difalco did
 
Msindependent Frazier
Msindependent Frazier Shout out in love u mi. Besties forever an
 
Steve Thompson
Steve Thompson My sincere prayers an thoughts go out to karla page family the nelsons an pages god take care of her heaven found its missing angel u will b missed by so many
 
Marcie Zielinski
Marcie Zielinski Fucking nicole u stupid bitch!
 
FamousFashi On Line
 
Stoic Fateh
Stoic Fateh if u want the rainbow, you must put up with the rain.....
 
Xilena Luz Santana
Xilena Luz Santana he said: Do u miss me I said: Fuck No he said: Oo u suck I said: da not what your girl said last nite
 
Shana MoneymakinTwin Wilson
Shana MoneymakinTwin Wilson Life Doesn't Promise U Anything. If U Want Something, U Have To Go Out & Get It.....#Fighting to get to where I wanna be I ain't giving up
 
Josie Lanford Luvnmyguys
Josie Lanford Luvnmyguys GURLS NITE TOMOW EVERYBODY GOT THA TXT SO C U CHICCS TOMOW NITE LUV ALL U HOES LOL!!!!I GOT EVERYTHING ALLLL PLANNNED OUT fOR US SO BRING a DRANK N BE rEADII FOR WATEVA ;)!!!!#HIS QUEEN ;) (o yea i luv my babii n he luuuuvs me too)
 
Jen Millsap
Jen Millsap hey luv u all
 
Carshun Westbrook
Carshun Westbrook Fellaz be careful bout who u call ur girl cuz she may be callin me her man....lol....dumb ducks
 
Kyle King
Kyle King ur such a pretty face but u turned out to be a pretty big waste of my time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment