Friday, December 9, 2011

Thank u God because u are able n u lives thax 4 gud plans upon my amen I tried to stay out of itbut it needs to b said there

Magret Nakhayo
Magret Nakhayo Thank u God because u are able n u lives thax 4 gud plans upon my amen
 
Alondra Good
Alondra Good I tried to stay out of it.....but it needs to b said, there is nooooooooo way a woman is 9 months pregnant still wearing heals & no kankles in sight & face not swollen either it's just a huge grin, sorry fake B now u hon have to cum out with a delivery video, cuz I'm sure I'm not the only 1 shakin my head on this 1, dang I was almost happy for them & Jay.....Boi what has she done to u, we want that old Jay back.
 
Shireen Hussain
Shireen Hussain "Old friends r gold !" "New friends r diamond !" if u get a diamond don't forget the gold , because - To hold a diamond in a ring u need a base of gold............... good morning frnds
 
Dan Donnex Ogembo
Dan Donnex Ogembo Mornin' slpy heads! Dnt 4get 2 thnk d Most High 4 keeping u alive......gr8t day ahead!
 
Juju Banks
Juju Banks Once they stop tlking to you they start tlking aboutt u
 
Charissa Presierie
Charissa Presierie Character is like a pregnancy. U can't hide it! U may try and u may succeed. But after the "4 months"or so... it will pop out!!!
 
Joshua French
Joshua French I give up hurting right now I really messed up a great thing actually the best thing ever wish u the best
 
Tian Lou
Tian Lou If u hate someone, let him/her do a econometric project......T-T
 
Biswa Doley
Biswa Doley I tried hard to give u the best of me, but sorry i can't be perfect....
 
Tina Neeru
Tina Neeru Sme1 misses u so much it,s nt ur family nt ur bstfrnd,nt ur cloest pal or even ur frnd,it,s just a simple ordinary me,who misses the extraordinary u.........!!
 
Jorge Carvajal
Jorge Carvajal U sos grande !!
 
Dennis Kavuma
Dennis Kavuma We all say Congratalations upon 50 years since Independence and we wish u more and more Golden Jubilee celebrations!
 
Md Rubel
Md Rubel i dont have time to hate people who hate me. Cz i m too busy in loving frnds. Abd i love u all dear frnds. Vry gd mrning to u all::::::::::
 
Frankie Killz
Frankie Killz how do u tag using a an android:)
 
Aubrey Mofokeng
Aubrey Mofokeng I just slept nw and I hv bin compiling some tunes/great ones fo Gig on saturday eish I ws listenin to de old school Soul/rhythm eish I was touchd especially by d Late *Isaac Hayes* movemnt album a trak called *I stand accused* dt track it ws a killa den and evn today and I wud say its generational track, these guys/artist I feel dt thy use to hav a strong connection wit God bcos wn u listen to their product is stron
 
Maryann Whare
Maryann Whare Chur just put down a hangi to take to calem 2moro, he's gonna have da mean kai. Raw fish, trifle,,steam pudd, prawns,fried bread,melons, Georgia's pasta, and mummys banana cake, its been a long time since u had real food son,cant wait to see ur face.
 
Johnnie Parker
Johnnie Parker Congratz Carmen Stanley let me know if its a boy or a girl wish u the best
 
Kerrie Schipper
Kerrie Schipper OMG are u kidding me I am so mad rite now Rachel should not of went home
 
Alia Tallulah
Alia Tallulah C5. I love U <3 :)
 
Cameron Osborn
Cameron Osborn Alll it takes is one bad day One bad to drive u crazy I know tragedy Look how cruel the world can be
 
Angie Torres
Angie Torres Lussely my R.od my bestiie my heart the girl tht will give me her shoulde to cry on who will make u smile wen yur down smile to say heyy u cool LUssely my hero -
 
Anderson Malik
Anderson Malik lms if u ever get tired of bs
 
Jackie Robertson
Jackie Robertson Awwwww Stop it Rachel, u said u'll b ok with whateva! U c America she's not ready for dis type of publicity! #Go Marcus!
 
Maryann Canales White
Maryann Canales White Whoo hoooooooooo Vipers won baby!!! Congrats to all the boys and of course my baby boiiiii Marquise Hall #23!! sorry mommy ain't been going but work and school been busy!! But as of today!! Mommy will b there for u!!!! I luv u pappa!!!!!! Make dem shots boy!! Lol
 
Ortancis Hurley
Ortancis Hurley MARCUS,,,,,U DID IT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment