Friday, December 9, 2011

i hate faggots about to decorate this house I lovee this month my house is always beautiful smellin like xmas all my xmas I can remember have been in this

Jakeb Reynolds
Jakeb Reynolds i hate faggots.
 
Cassy Love
Cassy Love about to decorate this house I lovee this month my house is always beautiful smellin like xmas!! all my xmas I can remember have been in this house I wouldnt change my past for anythin in this world
 
Terell Wagner
Terell Wagner momma say it make no sense how make ma cents but i pay her no mind cuz i gotta get minds
 
Dennis Brantley
Dennis Brantley Had a dream last night I talked to Sheldon. May God bless his family. RIP Sheldon!
 
Debbie Ferris
Debbie Ferris Received this request from another FB friend. There is an 8 yr old little boy, Max, at WVU Children's Hospital that has leukemia that will not be able to return home for Christmas. He was asked what he wants for Christmas and all he wants is 1 million Christmas cards. They can be addressed to Ruby Memorial Hospital 1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown, WV 26506-8110. Attn: 9 West/ Max. I think it would be great if we could make this little boys wish come true. To all my family and friends who have a heart plz send a card.. Hello my furry friends, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind adding another card to your list. I met my husband when I was 14 and he was 16. He also had leukemia. I was with him through almost 4 years of chemo and radiation and cannot tell you the countless holidays he was in the hospital or worse, isolation. It is so important for their well being to keep their spirits up. I hope I haven't offended anyone by posting this here. Thanks and hugs Unlike · · 23 minutes ago ·
 
Brandon Kyle Larrimore
Brandon Kyle Larrimore Found my tattoo i want its goin to cost me 350 to get it but it has alot of detail
 
Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee Sorry buddy but i dont think i kno i could start a better bar then u :)
 
Loreal Wilson
Loreal Wilson It was nice running into my ex Willis hopefully he doesn't forget me when I move back to Santa Fe thx for raising such a sweet boy Jennie ;)
 
Kristina Terry
Kristina Terry so bryson just looked at me and said"mommy ur my favorite girl" aww i love him oh so much these are the moments i live for <3
 
Chaquiqui Mcdaniel
Chaquiqui Mcdaniel [] Red: You're a weirdo. [] Pink: You Cute ♥ [] Green: You All right [: [] Blue: You scare me. [] Yellow: I Would Date You ♥ [] Orange: You've Made Me Smile :D [] Gray: We Should Talk More(: [] Purple: I Love You ♥ [] Gold: You're Important To Me <33 [] Silver: You Are my Bestfriend :D [] White: You're Cool B) [] Aqua: Your Awesome [] Black: You Should Post this as your Status
 
Sue Yannuzzi Nugent
Sue Yannuzzi Nugent I swear this was written by me!!!
*
 
Molly May Jay
Molly May Jay Lovely evening with lisa and littleman, and I get paid for this? Loooove it!!
 
Asuka Yuko
Asuka Yuko I love this... <3
www.youtube.com
Sometimes you promise someone forever but it doesn't work out that way. Watch Katy Perry and Diego Luna star in the sixth chapter of the "Teenage Dream" stor...
 
Patricia Krumm
Patricia Krumm i love pampered chef
www.pamperedchef.com
 
Raphael Roa
www.youtube.com
This is my first lyric video!!! I'm so excited!! I hope you like it :D oh and I don't own the songs or pictures used in this video
 
Latoya Rigault
Latoya Rigault omg I need to smoke about to go crazy
 
Jenny Mendez
Jenny Mendez Fun Day :D First I Got A Biggg Hugg From The BurthdayGirl AkaJoccy♥ My Bestiee Then I Got Yelled At ._. But It Was Funny Cuz I Was Just Laughing My Ass Off xD Then Played Dodgeball With My Leadership Peeps♥ #BeastMode Then Watched My Bestiee Get Milked xD THEN basketball practice FInally talked to my best GuyFwend Chesterrr<3
 
Mark Kapellmeister Patterson
Mark Kapellmeister Patterson dont you wish we had a book that let us know what we should do so that we can all get along and the world can run smoothly ..........oh i forgot we do...its called the Bible!
 
Adam Hutchins
Adam Hutchins In honor of the news that Guns N' Roses is being inducted into the Rock n' Roll Hall Of Fame, here's what I feel is one of the greatest songs of all time.
www.youtube.com
Music video by Guns N' Roses performing November Rain. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 6,894,036. (C) 1992 Guns N' Roses
 
Nick Gill
Nick Gill I have some really great friends and family - I appreciate everything you give me!
 
مدين رمو
مدين رمو i am dreaming of a white Christmas just like the ones i used to know
www.youtube.com
A different rendition of the good old song...
 
Khy Castle
Khy Castle So like Logan Brown an John Castle just cooked dinner at my house an it wasnt the best lol they get an A for effort lol i love yall
 
Tim Foote
Tim Foote I own like 50 guitar picks. I have them stashed in random spots in the house (OCD). You would think i could find just one. WTF
 
LaVonte Heard
LaVonte Heard Watching the Atlanta housewives... I dont know what makes me watch that garbage...smh lol Thanx a lot
 
Sara Frasier-Martin
Sara Frasier-Martin Just got back from Shelby's Christmas Concert! She did a wonderful job. So did Devin! The girls got to see thier 3 wonderful Aunts and Nana. I got to see 1 of my nieces and 4 of my nephews. It was a very nice evening.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment