Friday, December 9, 2011

i dntt noo whtt itt is btt i lovee u bby i dntt noo whtt itt is btt u drivee mee crazyy and everyy timee im around u girl

Mariah Croston
Mariah Croston i dntt noo whtt itt is btt i lovee u bby i dntt noo whtt itt is btt u drivee mee crazyy and everyy timee im around u girl itt makees mee feel amazingg and im on myy bestt behavior wen im witt myy bby cuzz i cntt loosee myy bby i dntt mettb alott of gurls in myy lifee btt theyy nott likee u noooooooo i dntt been witt thee bestt and bby u thee bestt of thee bestt ur thee greatestt i dntt noo whtt itt is btt i lovee u ohh bby latelyy wen ur gnee all i doo is think boutt is my bby im soo gonee off ur lovee and i dntt noo y maybee itts thee wayy u lovee mee huld mee kiss mee cuzz bby ohh bby whtt ever itt is im satisfidee i dntt wnttu too ever changee cuzz bby u gott mee and thtts noo liee ima stayy ritee here witt myy bby and i dntt noo y i dntt whtt itt is btt i lovee u i lovee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Carlos Drezzy Torres
Carlos Drezzy Torres - # Kay I Want A |Wifey| <3 |L i k e| If Yo Down .
 
Genesis Barquero
Genesis Barquero Im doing this thing called secret santa at school and i got this 4th grader,its a boy ,AND I DONT KNOW WAT THE HECK TO GET HIM!!!!!!!
 
Betty Miller
Betty Miller aww i been good al year santa
 
Michelle Soria
Michelle Soria I Love My Baby , <3 She Always Knw How To Make Me Happy Wen Im Mad Or Sad ( : & I Love That .
 
Beth Reinig
Beth Reinig im an insane.....ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ahhahahahahaha but i am the greatest insane person ever to walk the earth!!!!!
 
Jonathan Patterson
Jonathan Patterson Today... I feel really bad because as Mature as I try to b, I acted so immature today... I did something that was totally out of line and I know that I was taught better... I made a big mistake and I need to ask for forgiveness and ask God for forgiveness as well...It use to be in my Character bt I have GROWN UP and matured from that stage... everyone makes mistakes bt I should have known better....
 
Jessica Sparkles Richardson
Jessica Sparkles Richardson Ladies i be Damn if i Live my life LOVING what it should be instead of What it is... Move on and Get gone.. Sad.. Only the strong last...Gone Booker's :')
 
James N Tonya Freeman
James N Tonya Freeman Soooo discouraged lol...My son said as we were getting n the car at walmart,"mama please stop singing." I say boy boo u betta lemme alone,cuz when the Lord put a song in my heart Imma be like Anna Mae and sing the song. He says well u should at least think about the people around u..,#determinedtofindanote
 
Jessica Peiker
Jessica Peiker Nick Peiker is very sick so I have been up with the kids today, despite not sleeping last night for work. so now I am at 36 hours awake with just a two hour nap with max before dinner. Now off to get some real sleep.
 
Tyler Don Joulius
Tyler Don Joulius Why is it that civil SERVANTS have more power over how i live my life then i do?
 
Kara Corona
Kara Corona I am so pissed the x-factor sent racheal crow home#team racheal
 
Zach Laviolette
Zach Laviolette fuck that shit, wtf is up with my facebook, people be posting on my page n shit, ima say it 1 time, I kick it with who ever, I DONT BANG, I DONT CLAIM SHIT, ONLY THE LIL WHITE BOY WITH HIS NAME ON MY ARM, JACE FOOL
 
Kyle David Clem
Kyle David Clem i gotta Shit right now
 
Evelyn Marie Alec
Evelyn Marie Alec I do I love Color theory as much as I love Typography <3
 
Monica S. McMillian
Monica S. McMillian Scholarsip. I got it. Yup cashing out
 
Melissa Russell Simon
Melissa Russell Simon Stephenism of the Day: Stephen saw a gum ball machine and I remarked that it was overpriced for what it gave you. Stephen thought about it and said, "Yea, I not paying that tax!!!"
 
JanCarlos DjSidius Terrero
JanCarlos DjSidius Terrero Cut my fucking leg blood all over the place...aint got no bandages so i tied a few socks on it.
 
Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown This is for anyone who is on my friends list. I enjoy hearing about you and your family the good news, bad news and support during the dark times. I love the pictures and links. I am happy to count you as my friend, and so many are like family. Thank you so much for being a part of my life, whether or not we talk regularly, you are still in my thoughts. Let's see who actually pays attention... If you like this post, please copy this as your status for just a minute. It shows who actually appreciates family and friendship. Be thankful for the people in your life.
 
Tiffany Dawn
Tiffany Dawn Work is gonna kick my butt tomorrow cause school is right now :( why must I need moneyyyyyy
 
Gage Steele
Gage Steele cnt wait for tomorrow gonna have a good day at school n then taken sum one very special to me to the movies its gonna be awesome i cnt wait luv u maria
 
Cody Roberts
Cody Roberts Why would I keep being so good to u if ur gonna keep doin me so bad
 
Kari Dayzie-Begay
Kari Dayzie-Begay thx to my sister i got a cowboy hat. & my son wore snow boots. He sed its boots. : D LOL Program was nice.
 
Beau Estes
Beau Estes All the talk about Arkansas searching for Defensive Cordinator, a lot names have been mentioned. I was just wondering has anyone Phoned Nick Saban and asked if he was intrested??????
 
Alina Ferraz
Alina Ferraz Lms for if i was ur qirl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment