Friday, December 9, 2011

I think by now kris bartch should give up fighting shawn thorton 3 fights and 3 serious azz kickings by thorton boychuck just delivered an azz kicking love the

Robert Daborowski
Robert Daborowski I think by now kris bartch should give up fighting shawn thorton 3 fights and 3 serious azz kickings by thorton . boychuck just delivered an azz kicking. love the bruins
 
Roshanda Bankston
Roshanda Bankston Ma brutha bodolla Jackson said ma new name is ray ray lmao I dnt like it
 
David Hernandez
David Hernandez everybody has atleast 100 friends or more on facebook, but when it comes to needing a friend, how many would actually be there? i guarantee not even 15 friends will like this status. "like" this status if you will be there for me. set this as your status and see how many friends will be there for you!!
 
Jeanette Schwartz
Jeanette Schwartz interesting how internet jobs have gone up 30% in 2011. I just got my first check from eprofits thanks to http://www.cnbc.com-featu.re/k/?62126 =D
 
Violet Tanguay
www.youtube.com
Pre order Scotty's album now! http://bit.ly/mQA0L0 Music video by Scotty McCreery performing I Love You This Big. (C) 2011 19 Recordings, Inc.
 
TonyandTiffany Sams
TonyandTiffany Sams You're the most obnoxious person I know, who makes %95 of the people around you miserable. Guess whooo?
 
Dave Olufemi Babyfaze
Dave Olufemi Babyfaze On my bed I remember You: I think of You through the watches of the night.
 
April Marie Wallace Ellialtioglu
April Marie Wallace Ellialtioglu Ok so I go to work this morning, I am slammed & working as fast as I can & then all of sudden an Xbox 360 comes crashing down from the top shelf and hits me in the wrist and hand so....of course I fill out the proper paperwork, go to the exam place get a thrifty new wrist brace and am told that I have to be put on Light work duty or out of work if they dont have anything for me :( Well atleast I didnt break it this time lol
 
Mizzshatoddralyn Currymcfadden
Mizzshatoddralyn Currymcfadden spendin the rest of this nite in the library preparing for this bio exam i have in the a.m. I pray it goes well :)
 
Jas Joseph
Jas Joseph I like sneezing .
 
Hailey Jackson
Hailey Jackson IF YOU LIKE ME SEND ME ASMILEY FACE IF YOU HATE ME BLOCK ME IF YOU WISH I WAS IN NEWFOUNDLAND LIKE MY STATUS IF YOU HAVE ACRUSH ON ME SEND ME MESSAGE IF YOU KNOW MY MIDDLE NAME IN ST.JOHNS SEND ME AHEART
 
Vanessa Maldonado
Vanessa Maldonado I want starbucks <3 ^.^ lol
 
Kalin Alford
Kalin Alford lol i got my grandad sayin offtop.
 
Gino AbsoluteorNun Harper
Gino AbsoluteorNun Harper I wanna no I'm wrong 4 been da nigga I am real shit
 
Maarrjjii Moufaazz Levii
Maarrjjii Moufaazz Levii is tired as hell..! so i tripped over my own dopey foot and still laying on the floor, can't get up like WTF..!
 
Ricardo Fernandez
Ricardo Fernandez I need lots of good luck tomorrow!!!!
 
Brett Micheal Baiotto
Brett Micheal Baiotto If the judges send Rachel home and keep Marcus for a 3rd week in a row, I will stop watching the X Factor forever...
 
Danielle Le'Chae Lee
Danielle Le'Chae Lee I See SomeOne Forgot About Me Alright , Alright , ALRIGHT !
 
Sue Brooks
Sue Brooks New Jersey here we Kayla Mullins and I to see Catia Rocha Connor!!! Can't wait!!!
 
Danny Duncan
Danny Duncan I hate that people laugh sometimes when I tell them how good looking I think I am :D
 
YoungKwang Roh
YoungKwang Roh I love myself I love myself I'm in love with myself
 
Emily Castle
Emily Castle Cara Becher is my best friend ever, i wish i was her! <3
 
Katelyn Wilson
Katelyn Wilson lms and i will rate u 1-200
 
Theresa Fulton
Theresa Fulton I want to thank all my peps 4 the BDAy wishes and dnt 4get abt the all black everything party tmmr
 
Matthew Edward Lee
Matthew Edward Lee So yeah... 94% on my written Test n Tag exam.. 100% on my Practical Test n Tag exam... I think i win.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment