Friday, December 9, 2011

tomorrow is parker leaves to go to his daddys for the weekend im gonna miss him sooooo freakin much and it kinda makes me sad BUTTT my baee will also

Chelsea Yvonne Hatton
Chelsea Yvonne Hatton tomorrow is parker leaves to go to his daddys for the weekend im gonna miss him sooooo freakin much and it kinda makes me sad BUTTT my baee will also be back tomorrow so i cant stay sad for to long:)! he will keep my mind right till parker gets back! pll&dbg<3(:!
 
Jason Baquero
Jason Baquero ...a good day to be an Angel & Laker fan-which I am both:) We'll see what it nets. At the very least, it should be interesting to watch:D
 
Dawn McGaw
And if the world has ceased to hear you, say to the silent earth: I flow. To the rushing water, speak: I am. — Rainer Maria Rilke
✧ I ♡ NATURE ✧ ╰ ✧ Our AMAZING NATURE Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world. ✧ Eckhart Tolle ✧
 
Norman Luckett
Norman Luckett mess up day 4 me.....almost got kill on the intersate this morning....the way 2 wk.....battery died and traffic back.. up...cause and wreck....than i seen. and s.u.v. chevy tihoe on the otherside of the intersate spin in ciicle 5 times...but ...they was ok....lucky that god was there....4 them and me
 
Ashley Mendoza
Ashley Mendoza i feel like poop ughh come out little girl, come out.....wait not today...
 
Daniel Zitnik
Daniel Zitnik I hate when words get hijacked and have to concede all but one of their meanings. I'd really like to use retard's time related definition, but it's a nigh impossibility. "Sorry I wasn't on time. I'm totally retarded today." just doesn't seem to fly.
 
Sheila Hunter
Sheila Hunter When you’re a plus size woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being full figured is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! And there's more to me than my weight, I also have a heart. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full !!! Repost if you agree
 
Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor Dita and Prince Poppycock =)
Just stumbled on this pic of the inimitable Dita Von Teese and I.
 
Wanda M. Thomas
Wanda M. Thomas ♥♥♥This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived!! Say this out loud, "I am strong because I know weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss." Re-post if you are a strong woman who has weathered the storm but still loves to dance in the rain!♥♥♥
 
Badas N Bella
Badas N Bella Bella is sick of me......but what did I do?
 
Rahmat Akbar Rinaldi
Rahmat Akbar Rinaldi I just need your heart.... No more...
 
Pranshu Cool
Pranshu Cool I got ""Kinda popular"" on the How popular are you ??? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquizzes/705159/?ref=asp
 
Laura McKnight
Laura McKnight There is an 8 yr old little boy, Max, at WVU Children's Hospital that has lukemia that will not be able to return home for Christmas. He was asked what he wants for Christmas and all he wants is 1 million Christmas cards. They can be addressed to Max c/o WVU Children's Hospital 1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown, WV 26506. I think it would be great if we could make this little boys wish come true.
 
Albert Robles
Albert Robles Have to save the gym for the morning, dammit. In other news I wanna go see a movie
 
Brandon Leeper
Brandon Leeper But I just chopped off your leg. Ah it is just a flesh wound.
 
Roseanna Gonzales
Roseanna Gonzales GOSH I LOVE DA SINGLE LIFE DNT NEED NO GUY IN MY LIFE ALL I NEED IZ MY SON ND ALL MY SON NEEDZ ITZ HEZ MOMMY DATZ ALL FUCK ALL DIZ LIL BOI IM BETTER OFF BEIN BYE MYSELF ND IM HAPPER TOO I LOVE U BABY XAVIER ALWAYZ ND FOREVER U DNT NEED NO DADDY IN UR LIFE ALL U NEED IZ UR MOMMY DATZ ALL
 
Colton Hundley
Colton Hundley 3 games coming up in a row hope i can still walk after the games hahaha:D
 
Tiffany Alexis Parham
Tiffany Alexis Parham I sprayed a mosquito with mosquito repellent & now he'll never have any friends.
 
Estefani Robles
Estefani Robles omg!!!!!!!!! i have a new fav song"honey bee"
 
Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown You're breathing so I guess you're still alive even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.
 
Kidd Wavii Perfect
Kidd Wavii Perfect i got nuthin but F's nd D's on my report card...-______-smhh
 
LaShunda Gordon
LaShunda Gordon **{ A LOT ON MY MIND, SO MANY QUESTIONS- VERY FEW ANSWERS}** Singing I need you Lord Jesus, I need you right now!! Either way- STILL I AM GRATEFUL
 
Edmond Vargas Santelices
Edmond Vargas Santelices Pretty sure I killed that test..yee boi
 
Ad Is
Ad Is i love bread sticks with marinara sauce
 
Nikolas Lukic
Nikolas Lukic the're are all asshole who dont give a shit about me and i hate them all just like they all hate me!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment