Friday, December 9, 2011

CHEERS I want to go where everybody knows my name NO NOT HELL ate some chicken parmashan i4 got how ta spell it and peas with noodles It was the

Greg Vernak
Greg Vernak CHEERS... I want to go where everybody knows my name! NO... NOT HELL!!!
 
Glenda Green
Glenda Green ate some chicken parmashan i4 got how ta spell it and peas with noodles. It was the first time i had it.. good thing the man can cook sum good shit haha
 
Tay-tay Cross Luvinhim
Tay-tay Cross Luvinhim Im tired of these deadbeat fathers not takin care of there kids i tired of seein out moms be our mom and father ...all these deadbeats need to start takiin care of ur resonsibilty and take care of ur kids they need ... & im not goiin to just say the father because there some deadbeat mama too ....#REALTALK !
 
Erin Lucas Taylor
Erin Lucas Taylor Happy 32nd anniversary to the people who taught me about about love, faith, honesty, and all the things that really matter in life. I love you, Mom and Dad!
 
CeCe Got-it'made Parks
CeCe Got-it'made Parks I wana see thaa Bullsz go all dha way disz yr.! #D.Rose<3
 
Labaron Lb Rhodes
Labaron Lb Rhodes if i aint got nothin i got u!!!!!!!!!!
 
Maria Torres Fasano
Maria Torres Fasano Gaby is coming home tomorrow!!!! I'm a little nervous about the long drive but I know my girl - she'll be home safe.
 
Angel N Nemoee
Angel N Nemoee - I don't know why people trip about what's on Fb like really ? It's just fuckin' facebook grow up smh.
 
Jay Persley
Jay Persley Ion even like the wayy i get outa control when im finna fight cause iget stupid STRONG
 
Justin Miguelito Basantes
Justin Miguelito Basantes There a Point in your life where you realize that you think you can trust the ones you love in your life. Your wrong you can never trust no one. Everyone one Lies, Everyone stabs you in the back. Its called fucking life No one perfect. Thats why this world is full of chaos . I TRUST MY SELF AND DA GUY ABOVE GOD.
 
Nikkie Matsneva
Nikkie Matsneva confession #7: i miss living in Staten island so much .
 
Jessica Jones
Jessica Jones Almost twisted my ankle tryin to catch the 16 bus..only to realize it was full and that i risked my ankle for nothin
 
Tyshuna MzPrincess Sutherland
Tyshuna MzPrincess Sutherland MFS B DOIN DA MOST DATS Y I FCK WIT WHO I BEN WIT.....<3 YUGOTABSHITTNME...LMAO
 
Maggie Pepper
Maggie Pepper Is missing my hubbz already :( jus me an my lil precious chilling on d sofa relaxing XxxX bed I tink if he goes sleep after feed an book gd luck magz loool
 
Kenneth Mickelson
Kenneth Mickelson so my friend that was gonna pay for gas ended up bailin on me !SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP ME GET GAS MONEY TO GET HOME THEY'LL GET A FUCKIN HOOKED UP TATTOO AS SOON AS I GET THERE!
 
Megan Youknowit Myers
Megan Youknowit Myers I wanna thank you for loving me. <3 SBN <3
 
Rebecca A. Zertuche
Rebecca A. Zertuche To funny, I love the viedo!! It was a great video for the troops. Merry Christmas to all early.
www.youtube.com
Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas' is always popular during the holiday season. Just last week the Miracle On 42nd Street Dance went viral lip singing...
 
Sherry Hogan
Sherry Hogan I love You, Lord, And I lift my voice, To worship You, Oh, my soul rejoice! Take joy, my King, ...In what You hear; Let it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear.
 
Jeffrey Jones
Jeffrey Jones I quit school in the 10th grade and I grew out my hair I got me a job doin' lawnmower repair I met an army recruiter down at the Winn Dixie He said "son you've no future, pack up and go with me" The first place we landed was a base called Balad They convoyed our asses to a 10 acre F.O.B. With my boots and my cover and an old m16 Two bottles of water and a cold M.R.E.
 
Jdm Manuel L
Jdm Manuel L When I give an asian girl a quickie I call it a panda express #swagg
 
Alisha Boggs
Alisha Boggs Awolnation, I heart u.
 
Trinhie Nguyen
Trinhie Nguyen Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from
 
John R Shine
John R Shine Enjoy Cleverly done!!! Twas the Month before Christmas Twas the month before Christmas When all through our land, Not a Christian was praying Nor taking a stand. See the PC Police had taken away The reason for Christmas - no one could say. The children were told by their schools not to sing About Shepherds and Wise Men and Angels and things. It might hurt people's feelings, the teachers would say December 25th is just a ' Holiday '. Yet the shoppers were ready with cash, checks and credit Pushing folks down to the floor just to get it! CDs from Madonna, an X BOX, an I-Pod Something was changing, something quite odd! Retailers promoted Ramadan and Kwanzaa In hopes to sell books by Franken & Fonda. As Targets were hanging their trees upside down At Lowe's the word Christmas - was no where to be found. At K-Mart and Staples and Penny's and Sears You won't hear the word Christmas; it won't touch your ears. Inclusive, sensitive, Di-ver-si-ty Are words that were used to intimidate me. Now Daschle, Now Darden, Now Sharpton, Wolf Blitzer On Boxer, on Rather, on Kerry, on Clinton ! At the top of the Senate, there arose such a clatter To eliminate Jesus, in all public matter. And we spoke not a word, as they took away our faith Forbidden to speak of salvation and grace The true Gift of Christmas was exchanged and discarded The reason for the season, stopped before it started. So as you celebrate 'Winter Break' under your 'Dream Tree' Sipping your Starbucks, listen to me. Choose your words carefully, choose what you say Shout MERRY CHRISTMAS, not Happy Holiday ! Please, all Christians join together and wish everyone you meet MERRY CHRISTMAS Christ is The Reason' for the Christ-mas Season! If you agree please forward, if not, simply delete.
 
Brent Dunn
Brent Dunn I had an awesome time tonight but all is well im never forgeting this ever... =D
 
Dawna Robinson
Dawna Robinson well FB ... i had a good time with my nephews D'juan and Jayln.. it rain yesterday so it miss up my plans with them.. so i hope there Mother dont mind me stealing them again next week... lol #untilnexttimefacebook...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment