Friday, December 9, 2011

IM JOSH SOLOMON GIRL MUS I REMIND U ALL I NEED IS 1 NIGHT AND JUS a FEW MINUTES IMMA HANDLE THAT THERE aND IM THREW wIT IT kikn it

Josh Solomon
Josh Solomon IM JOSH SOLOMON GIRL MUS I REMIND U ALL I NEED IS 1 NIGHT AND JUS a FEW MINUTES IMMA HANDLE THAT THERE aND IM THREW wIT IT
 
Chanel Vettori
Chanel Vettori kikn it at home 2day our whole house hold is sick shot bubba but atleast u not sick nemore sad we can't go into werk dammit :(
 
Myra Arroyo Prifogle
Myra Arroyo Prifogle Me "baby u really think you'll love me forever?" Sam "I'll love u til we're about a hundred...then we'll see what happens" <3
 
Kelly Gonzalez
Kelly Gonzalez juz talked to my good friend/sista netito,neto,skunka,tuna.......lol u alweeze make me feel better!!! Luvs u .......happy holiday woman
 
Stephanie Dennis
Stephanie Dennis yupp im being me a mean bitch ha u gots that right hunn:)
 
Keidra Walsh
Keidra Walsh I am home & I am about to get comfy & relax finally! My throat has been itchy today & I am so tired! I hope I am not sick for the holidays...... So all u sick people stay away! I haven't missed a day of work yet! Knock on wood so keep ur germs @ home! Lol ! I am ready for our Christmas break for sure...,need the time off to recharge & reboot! New year means a lot this year! Good night everyone sleep tight!
 
Maverick Tampos
Maverick Tampos luv u so much my luv,mis u............lamia ibalik ug pinas ............
 
LaTisha Turner
www.youtube.com
MP Da Last Don ©1998 No Limit Records
 
Gloria Banks-Thompson
Gloria Banks-Thompson listen! Whoever wants some place to dump their rubbish n stupid political talks, make sure u don't send it to me cause whatever u gals sent goes right to my blackberry. I am not a fan of politics. Be warned! U know who u are. If this continues, u will spend the rest of the year in jail. I am dead serious!!!
 
Zackia Yancey
Zackia Yancey Come on rude boy u big enough can u gett it up
 
Jennifer Eberhard
Jennifer Eberhard Amazing Gift Idea! Let me know if you are interested and we'll take the next step! :) http://www.youtube.com/sendoutcardsvideo/#p/u/0/TpIo4soPgi8
www.youtube.com
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
 
Ernawaty Waty
Ernawaty Waty Ttap mata u membunuh q disa'at dingin mlm itu,. Pluk tbuhmu terangi q dsa'at mlm2 glap.. Kesaktianmu membungkam mulut q jdi lmah tk brdaya,. Ingin ku ulangi dosa terindah yg prnah qt lakukan..... Jreng jreng jreng jreng...
 
Tim Suppa
Tim Suppa http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DKTFBoMo_uvU%26h%3DcAQFooAztAQFH-H-_jkinskHzPhGw-uU2DHYgNE0SF1WXLg&h=ZAQHuf1qZ
www.youtube.com
Wtf
 
Ty Imtigganigga Greene
Ty Imtigganigga Greene kickin it at the house. hella bored. if u tryna kick it for a lil bit come over.
 
LaCheryl Rollie Rainey
LaCheryl Rollie Rainey I just don't understand y people r so judgemental. Maybe that's not something that I would choose to do, but who am I to judge u for doing it? Come on now, we've ALL done things we're not proud of. Judge not lest YOU be judged.
 
Cody Shaffer
Cody Shaffer fucked up so bad but will spend the rest of my life trin to show her im gonna make it better i love you sooooooo much baby, hope u still feel the same call me at sis's 724 694 8716
 
Marcy J Anderson-Stykel
Marcy J Anderson-Stykel Big change going to take place after 18 years of daycare, jan 1st will be my last day! I will miss all my wonder families so much! I hope you all know how much I love you all! With that said I will be needing daycare for kassi starting in jan. If u know of any one that has openings please let me know!
 
Syasya Nor Aishah
Syasya Nor Aishah morning u allz...kata2 hikmah ari ini, 'DO NOT INTERFERE WHAT YOU CANNOT DO WITH WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY" (^_^) renung2kan & selamat beramal~~
 
Melinda Cochran
Melinda Cochran I am done i see now that i was a peice of ass that u just told me what u thought i wanted to hear well guess what i hate you
 
Mayowa Adesiyan
Mayowa Adesiyan Every morning u wake up is another chance 4 u 2 get it right....... Morning frdz.
 
Luckymanoj Grg
Luckymanoj Grg i miss u.......

Likes

Luckymanoj Grg
 
Abeni Murry
Abeni Murry Nice 2 b awake once.. I thank God 4 giving me anothr day 2 live 2 wsh U al my frnds a Good mornin§...
 
Nargisbilal Kashmiri
Nargisbilal Kashmiri A/a,good morning kashmir&my dear frds.God bless u all,have a nic&happy day ahead.
 
Crystal Green
Crystal Green Sum female's thk is all about sex just too keep a nigga well I'm telling u that's not true ma
 
Kirstie Buck
Kirstie Buck Thanks everyone for the happy birthday i love u's to everyone. :-* but here's the deal i need the most girlyest drink u've ever hear of cause i had a shot of brandy and it was gross. so light weight drinks for this light weight girl. :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment