Monday, January 9, 2012

Everybody has a suckin truth behind every hurt so jst dont keep on repeatin d same its our goodness tat v dont reflect it back nd it does not mean

Muhee Lan
Muhee Lan Everybody has a suckin truth behind every hurt so jst dont keep on repeatin d same its our goodness tat v dont reflect it back nd it does not mean v r not capable of :( if vr ready to tke it dan vr ready to make it happen much more worse dan tat buddies so be jst away frm it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
Karen Duffy
Karen Duffy I should add...4/5 days NO SMOKING ;) I didnt light up even through the shit storms of the last few days ;) when you do for yourself...its not as hard as they say ;) xkx walking tall in spite of it all...a lil bella belly is going to bless our world sometime today...preschool all day..yup...life is good ;) xkx
 
Josiah Kyle Bala
Josiah Kyle Bala The urge to feel your stomach again even though you just had dinner. What to do I have a big appetite.
 
Ronnie El Shabazz III
Ronnie El Shabazz III LIFE IS A BITCH BUT SHE IS THE ONLY LADY I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Mini Gill
Mini Gill A girl knows he is going 2 die within 5 Mins, So she msgs her lover n her bestfrnd "Gud Bye" Within 2 mins he got a msg frm her lover.... "wher1 Pyari ARDAAS : HE SACHEY PATSHAH ! Tu sadde Jism te sadi Rooh nu Nek karde. Jive "TU" chahe hun ove hi karde. sade har Faisle vich "TERI" Raza Shamil ke r u goin dear, m busy. I cant cum so go widout me" D girls heart began 2 pain, within a sec. She got a msg. frm her frnd... "whr da hell uarde. Jo "TERA" Hukam hove oh sada Irada karde. Guru Gobind singh g de aagman purv di lakh lakh vadai hove g. Te jo Eh Ardas Aage bheje odi har Tamanna Pr goinn widout me u stupid !" D girls smiles, her eyes close, her heart stops.. N Dats da dam frndship..! Dedicated to all my frnds..........
 
Black Charm
Black Charm Heels-check lingerie-check sexy moves-check am thinkin baby boy by sean p n beyonce is a good choice #doinTHe'oh oh'
 
Chowders 'n Moor
Chowders 'n Moor Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Stop on in today for our Mexican Monday Specials!! Which include our homemade chicken or steak fajitas! Our soups today will be Chicken dumpling and Sausage 'N Potato chowder.
 
Anoop Naralikar
Your 1 share myt get a mom her daughter back...be human!!!
Mobile Uploads
 
Brandon Michael Baker
Brandon Michael Baker 3 hard boiled eggs, half a chicken breast, a banana, a bowl of wheat cereal, naked protein shake, and a shot of green machine. thats just for breakfast. bike ride up to tabor then the gym...this has now become my full time job until school starts. i am sick of looking like a bean pole next to my best friend Danny Peebles.
 
Brianne Cole
Brianne Cole Really enjoyed myself at the movies yesterday!! Had a great time with grandma for her birthday!!!
 
Arthur L. Watkins
Arthur L. Watkins Lets heed the words of U.S. Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler (1881-1940), a two-time Congressional Medal of Honor winner who came to the conclusion that: War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.
 
Sara DiFranco
Sara DiFranco Trying to show a bank owned property. Before I can show myself and the buyer have to sign a release to enter that we hold the bank harmless if we get hurt. So many roadblocks to getting things done. I wonder how bad this house is!
 
D.j. Hughes
D.j. Hughes if liking stuff on facebook was a job that paid, i would have so much money i could wipe my ass with benjamins
 
Albert Pitts
Albert Pitts dam did somebody say its monday..whats up wit dat...now i guess i need to get movin den..have a good day everybody
 
Janine Kristal Goumbala
Janine Kristal Goumbala sick :( of course...i spent the last 5 days working my butt of and when I finally get a day off I get sick... UGHHH!!
 
Brady Bundick
Brady Bundick can't wait to get home from work and watch LSU throw a whuppin' on 'Bama
 
Kathy Rothfus
Kathy Rothfus I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 66). We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors - green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at her. The teenager kept looking and would find my dad staring every time. When the teenager had had enough, she sarcastically asked: "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?" Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; I knew he would have a good one! In classic style he responded without batting an eyelid ... "Got stoned once and had sex with a parrot. I was just wondering if you might be my kid."

Likes

Kathy Rothfus
 
Jazamine Davis
Jazamine Davis Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus Just to take him at his word Just to rest upon his promise Just To know thus said the Lord......Jesus Jesus hw I trust you How I prove you more & more......Jesus Jesus Perecious Jesus O for grace to trust him more! <3 Lord I trust you with this it's a process and hurts a tad but I TRUST HIM!
 
Srijan Samanta
Srijan Samanta Scorpions are going to release a comeback... wow...
 
Alokto Rag Ragib
Alokto Rag Ragib fm a amar request a khalid r gan ply hocea.thnks rj arko

Likes

Ðärk Mésut Shéñødä Tåwhîd
 
Zack Toler
Zack Toler So I saw a TV program about El Dorado, and I think to myself, what would Nathan Drake do? Lol
 
Bex Dawson
Bex Dawson People who think depression is a choice, take a second to think. How would it feel to wake up and not having the emotional strength to face people? To think that time is just passing by with no real reason? To feel so alone even when you are sitting in a room full of people?To have to put on a face and hide your feelings because in your mind you think no one would care anyway?To Lose friends because you can't find the strength to go out ? To cry yourself to sleep, hoping you wouldn't wake up then when you do you are exhausted from the night before, and it all starts again? You try to hide your feelings hoping no one would notice.Now tell me why someone would choose that? Depression is an illness, not a choice. Re-post this if you have, or you know someone who suffers from depression. It's one thing to repost this, and another to actually understand this.
 
Desiree Collins-Foshee
Desiree Collins-Foshee Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.
 
Shankar Sharma
Shankar Sharma god is always with her
Your 1 share myt get a mom her daughter back...be human!!!
Mobile Uploads
 
Cory Carlson
Cory Carlson Ok. I'd like to retract my earlier statement about wishing Matt had a flaming Spatula up his arse. I'd rather see it up the arse of whomever it is that says it's neccasary for me to obtain a burning permit just so I can have a camp fire.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment