Monday, January 9, 2012

8 yrs ago I was shot dead n da center of my heart by Cupid No matta how mad I get n try to snatch dis arrow out it jus

Nyima GemiNy Brown
Nyima GemiNy Brown 8 yrs ago I was shot dead n da center of my heart by Cupid. No matta how mad I get n try to snatch dis arrow out it jus wont budge. Today will always be apart of my history cuz on January 9th 2006 my life was changed phorever. The bond we share is clear n undeniable..the strongest force I eva felt n my life. Thanks for everything u have done..taught..n gave me. Short Joe Mommy Loves You n I ALWAYS will!!! Neva phorget dat!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!! XoXo *RLJ-N-NEB* XoXo
 
Shivani Sharma
Shivani Sharma Pain & Rain hv a strong bonding Wen u r in deep pain u cry like a heavy rain & Wen u see rain u MISS ur loved ones and feel the same pain.
 
June Boruah
June Boruah Potique...u r my favourate...
 
Satyendra Berry
Hit 'Like' if it keeps happening to u.
 
Aaron Chirume
Aaron Chirume From NORTH 2 SOUTH,EAST 2 WEST mi love u all Maffia rangu..
 
Caleb Harper
Caleb Harper Im already crunk for this game!! LIKE if u love that Crimson Tide! Roll Tide Roll !!!

Likes

Raven MeseroleTrina Ogwin Austin
 
Nana Boakye Yiadom Alex
Nana Boakye Yiadom Alex wat ar plans dis year.forward all ur plans 2 Almighty God and he wil give u all de resources u need 2 execute them,help u 2 reach ur target and make u one of de best in de world.Trust me there nothing that God can't do,all u need is 2 believe.
 
Erick Selenator
Erick Selenator I wish u could know my feelings but when tht happen maybe I'll be like laughing with no reasons.. LoLz
 
Kimie Farhan
www.youtube.com
2011년 12월 14일 발매예정인 U-KISS의 일본 첫 데뷔싱글 [Tick Tack] M/V 일본에서 발매되는 첫 정식데뷔앨범입니다. 많은 사랑 부탁드립니다. 유키스(U-KISS) 일본데뷔싱글 Tick Tack M/V U-KISS Japan Debut Single Tick Ta...
 
Ashley Kellar
Ashley Kellar don't you just love when someone has nothing better to do then start drama. and why do you start something that u have to have someone else finish? can't you fight your own battles. GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!
 
Eric Moneymaterialistic Lampley
Eric Moneymaterialistic Lampley Ha! FREE MAN! Beat that case, hahahaha! I heard her say "thats it" kinda salty u wanted me in jail and I just beat yo coochie up on new years night, oh yea da HEAD was great It almost made me miss u silly b.m #Survivor
 
Athea Rodriguez
Athea Rodriguez thank u so much 2 evry 1 n nag gret sa b-day ko.GOD BLESS YOU ALL...............
 
Sandra Jackson
Sandra Jackson GM FB FAM. 1ST AND UP MOST GIVING GOD THE PRAYS 4 ALLOWING ME TO SEE ANOTHER DAY. HOPE EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED DAY. GOT THE GRANDS OFF TO SCHOOL, NOW ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST, MEDS, AND SHOWER. THEN ITS NAP TIME MUCH NEEDED REST. CHAT WITH U PPL LATER.
 
Bareetsi Diutlwileng Moalusi
Bareetsi Diutlwileng Moalusi hala bck if u on twitter guyz*FunckyMtwana*datz ma tweet name.ciao ciao.
 
Kilbourne Slim
Kilbourne Slim This mornings bathroom concert was off the chain!! I cranked the music up on my cell phone & set it on the soap dish. I turned the hot shower on, & did karaoke to Johnny Gill's "In the mood" ~ Jamie Foxx's "I Don't Kno Why" ~Carl Thomas's "Summer Rain" & even some Rome "I Belong 2 U"... Women were screamin, panties were thrown @ me, & I'm standing there naked & singing... It's amazing how much shit can go on when u close ur eyes...lol GOOOOOD MORNIN PPL!!!
 
Maria Luna
Maria Luna It jst like heaven bein here wht u u r like angel true love to be true bt after all i lov3 u i do angel baby my angel baby oooooh i love u ooooh i do. Puro oldies takes me back good times n puts a smile to my face u jst dnt knw hw it makes me fee oldie are goodies remind of u. Yay!
 
Margaret Akpaette
Margaret Akpaette Pls frdz cn u put me tru? Wot is an open relatnship?
 
David Flocka Bowbowbow
David Flocka Bowbowbow i love my team its been a year since we almost got lost our lives u gotta love it im still here on earth
 
Jafta Matli
Jafta Matli i knw i fckd up really bt if u still tearin me aprt lyk doin nw..den i shud somma giv my lyf up E a beta u nborn soul!
 
Goodman Nthabiseng Maluka
Goodman Nthabiseng Maluka nelson mandela da last man standing even michell jackson died before u nw zuma is disrespecting ur anc r u gona die or do smtng abt it we really need da madiba magic nw intervin pls tata cz we wont ask GOD to do smtng cz ur president has ask sm dimons to intervin
 
Torry Sipp
Torry Sipp Class of 03 how u doing
 
Kenny Draper
Kenny Draper u will be a great great before me carol bet u
well, today is monday jan. 9th 2012, my wonderful niece is going to make me another great-aunt again for the 9th time my goodness all of theses babies. but i will love them all.
 
Sonam Topten
Sonam Topten with sonam serin.........sonam topten........ i wil be ur shadow...i wil be ur image....i will be tere alwez.......wen u ned me or not......i will be urz....................born to hunt the bitches.....
 
Justin Bieƅer
Justin Bieƅer RIP LIZZIE. u will not be forgotten. #MUCHLOVE

Likes

Narliiz DaniielaBelen Quispe
 
Taniya Rai
Taniya Rai Experiences are like waves, They come 2 u on shore of life, Drag the sand from beneath your feet But each wave makes u stand on a new base
 

No comments:

Post a Comment